PDA

View Full Version : (KINGDOM HEARTS RP CHAT)The reign of the Forgotten

Raixal_the_Wrath
07-30-2008, 02:07 AM
Hello all of those who joined and not join.
Here we can discuss about our beloved Rp
STORY
KINGDOM HEARTS 1
Kingdom Hearts begins on Destiny Islands, where Sora, Riku, and Kairi live. The three friends want to leave the islands to explore new worlds and have prepared a raft for this purpose. One night, the islands are attacked by darkness and shadow creatures—the Heartless. Sora seeks out his friends, finding Riku, who disappears into darkness. At the same time, Sora obtains the Keyblade. The islands are destroyed, and Sora is left adrift. Meanwhile, King Mickey has left his world to deal with the increasing darkness and left instructions for mage Donald and knight Goofy to find the "key".

Donald and Goofy use a Gummi Ship to travel to Traverse Town, to where Sora has drifted. Sora encounters the shadow creatures again, and meets Leon, who explains the shadow creatures are Heartless, beings that consume hearts, and that the Keyblade is the only weapon capable of defeating them. A man named Ansem, the leader of Leon's home world, is said to have studied the Heartless. Sora meets Donald and Goofy and the three decide to travel together: Donald and Goofy to find Mickey, and Sora to find Kairi and Riku. The three go to various worlds based on Disney films, finding that the Keyblade also locks "Keyholes", passages the Heartless use to take the heart of a world. A group of Disney villains, led by Maleficent, seek out the seven Princesses of Heart to unlock the Keyhole that leads to Kingdom Hearts, a repository of knowledge and power and the source of all hearts. This group includes Riku, whom Maleficent promises she will help in finding Kairi. Maleficent shows distrust in Riku, telling him Sora has abandoned him and Kairi for new friends and the Keyblade. An increasingly antagonistic Riku finds Kairi's body, but cannot find her heart.

Sora and his friends eventually arrive at Hollow Bastion, the homeworld of Ansem and the headquarters of Maleficent. Riku takes the Keyblade from Sora, claiming he was simply the "delivery boy". Donald and Goofy, taking their order to follow the "key" seriously, leave with Riku. Sora challenges Riku, stating his heart derives strength from his friends; his friends return to him, as does the Keyblade. In his shame, Riku meets a cloaked man who goads him to give into the darkness. The three engage and kill Maleficent but then meet a strangely-behaved Riku with a Keyblade that unlocks hearts. Sora finds Kairi's body and Riku, who reveals himself to be Ansem, possessing Riku's body. Ansem explains that Kairi is a Princess of Heart and her heart was trapped within Sora's body since the Destiny Islands were destroyed. After defeating Ansem, Sora uses Ansem's Keyblade to unlock his heart by impaling himself, releasing both his and Kairi's heart. Kairi's heart returns to her body, in turn completing the final Keyhole, while Sora becomes a Heartless. Sora is restored to human form by Kairi and resolves to confront Ansem.

Ansem is found in End of the World, the combined remnants of worlds taken by the Heartless. Ansem explains his belief that darkness is the heart's true essence, and he seeks Kingdom Hearts, as that would be the ultimate darkness. However, upon opening the door to Kingdom Hearts, it reveals its light, overwhelming and destroying Ansem. Beyond the door are King Mickey and Riku, and they help Sora and the others close the door, as there are many Heartless beyond it. Mickey and Sora use their Keyblades to lock the door. The worlds reconstruct themselves, separating Sora and Kairi. The game concludes as Sora, Donald, and Goofy resolve to find Riku and Mickey.

KINGDOM HEARTS 2
Kingdom Hearts II begins one year after Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. Sora, Donald and Goofy have been asleep for the past year to regain their lost memories. Meanwhile, Roxas is trapped in a virtual simulation of Twilight Town created by DiZ so that Roxas, the Nobody of Sora, may merge with his original self to restore Sora's power. This is done as part of DiZ's revenge on Organization XIII. DiZ's plans are threatened when Organization XIII's Nobodies infiltrate the virtual town, but Roxas finally merges with Sora. Sora, Donald and Goofy wake up in the real Twilight Town and King Mickey Mouse and Yen Sid send them on another journey. Their goal is to find Riku and stop the plans of Organization XIII, who control the Nobodies—the body left over when a heart is turned into a Heartless. Sora also receives a new set of clothes that allow him to fuse with party members to gain special abilities, known as Drive Form. Afterwards, Maleficent is resurrected and joins with Pete to continue her quest for power.

Sora travels to many Disney-themed worlds, both old and new, and resolves the troubles caused by Organization XIII, the Heartless, Maleficent and Pete, and local villains. Meanwhile, Kairi is kidnapped by Organization XIII. During a visit to Hollow Bastion, they again meet King Mickey, who reveals the true nature of Ansem, the antagonist of Kingdom Hearts. The Ansem who Sora defeated was actually the Heartless of Xehanort, a student of Ansem the Wise. Xemnas, the leader of Organization XIII, reveals himself to be the Nobody of Xehanort. Organization XIII's plan is revealed: they seek the power of Kingdom Hearts, which is the sum of all the hearts that Sora released by destroying the Heartless with his Keyblade. Sora then revisits the worlds to solve lingering problems and new complications, while seeking a path to Organization XIII's base of operations.

Through a passageway in the virtual Twilight Town, Sora, Donald, and Goofy arrive at the World That Never Was, the headquarters of Organization XIII, with Kingdom Hearts looming overhead. There, Sora finds Kairi and Riku, who reveals the nature of Sora's and Roxas' relationship. Mickey meets DiZ, who reveals himself to be Ansem the Wise. Ansem the Wise uses a device that dissipates some of Kingdom Hearts' power, but a system overload causes the machine to explode and kill Ansem. At the top of Organization XIII's castle, Sora and his friends battle Xemnas, who uses the remnants of Kingdom Hearts to power his multiple forms. After Xemnas' death, Sora and Riku are reunited with their friends at Destiny Islands, their home. The game concludes as Sora, Kairi and Riku read a mysterious letter stamped with King Mickey's seal, the contents of which are hidden from the player.
__________________________________________________ _______________
OUR STORY
Kingdom Hearts II begins one year after Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. Sora, Donald and Goofy have been asleep for the past year to regain their lost memories. Meanwhile, Roxas is trapped in a virtual simulation of Twilight Town created by DiZ so that Roxas, the Nobody of Sora, may merge with his original self to restore Sora's power. This is done as part of DiZ's revenge on Organization XIII. DiZ's plans are threatened when Organization XIII's Nobodies infiltrate the virtual town, but Roxas finally merges with Sora. Sora, Donald and Goofy wake up in the real Twilight Town and King Mickey Mouse and Yen Sid send them on another journey. Their goal is to find Riku and stop the plans of Organization XIII, who control the Nobodies—the body left over when a heart is turned into a Heartless. Sora also receives a new set of clothes that allow him to fuse with party members to gain special abilities, known as Drive Form. Afterwards, Maleficent is resurrected and joins with Pete to continue her quest for power.

Sora travels to many Disney-themed worlds, both old and new, and resolves the troubles caused by Organization XIII, the Heartless, Maleficent and Pete, and local villains. Meanwhile, Kairi is kidnapped by Organization XIII. During a visit to Hollow Bastion, they again meet King Mickey, who reveals the true nature of Ansem, the antagonist of Kingdom Hearts. The Ansem who Sora defeated was actually the Heartless of Xehanort, a student of Ansem the Wise. Xemnas, the leader of Organization XIII, reveals himself to be the Nobody of Xehanort. Organization XIII's plan is revealed: they seek the power of Kingdom Hearts, which is the sum of all the hearts that Sora released by destroying the Heartless with his Keyblade. Sora then revisits the worlds to solve lingering problems and new complications, while seeking a path to Organization XIII's base of operations.

Through a passageway in the virtual Twilight Town, Sora, Donald, and Goofy arrive at the World That Never Was, the headquarters of Organization XIII, with Kingdom Hearts looming overhead. There, Sora finds Kairi and Riku, who reveals the nature of Sora's and Roxas' relationship. Mickey meets DiZ, who reveals himself to be Ansem the Wise. Ansem the Wise uses a device that dissipates some of Kingdom Hearts' power, but a system overload causes the machine to explode and kill Ansem. At the top of Organization XIII's castle, Sora and his friends battle Xemnas, who uses the remnants of Kingdom Hearts to power his multiple forms. After Xemnas' death, Sora and Riku are reunited with their friends at Destiny Islands, their home. The game concludes as Sora, Kairi and Riku read a mysterious letter stamped with King Mickey's seal, the contents of which are hidden from the player.

__________________________________________________ _______________
SETTING
The universe of Kingdom Hearts is a collection of various levels, referred to as "worlds", which the player progresses through. Thirteen can be accessed throughout the game and one, the Disney Castle, is shown in cutscenes. Additional worlds are mentioned by various characters, but are not accessible because they have been destroyed by the Heartless, beings of darkness. Ten of the worlds are based on Disney fiction, primarily from the Disney animated features canon, and the other four were created by Square specifically for the game.

Each world varies in appearance and setting, depending on the Disney world upon which it is based. The graphics of the world and characters were meant to resemble the artwork style of the environments and characters from their respective Disney film. Each Disney world is inhabited by characters from their respective Disney film; Hercules and Philoctetes inhabit Olympus Coliseum, and Aladdin, Princess Jasmine, and Jafar inhabit Agrabah. Each world is disconnected from the others and exists separately. Most characters in the worlds are unaware of the existence of the other worlds, but some notable ones are aware. Players travel from one world to another via Gummi Ship.

The worlds created specifically for the game mirror the overall appearance of the other worlds and feature either new characters or characters from several Final Fantasy games. The new worlds include: Destiny Islands, where the story initially begins; Traverse Town, which serves as a launching point for most of the game; Hollow Bastion, which many of the Final Fantasy characters call home; and End of the World, a large, dark world created from the remnants of various worlds consumed by the darkness. The main characters travel from world to world to seal each "Keyhole"; this protects the world from the Heartless and ultimately from destruction. They also try to minimize their interaction with characters of other worlds in order to maintain a balance of separation. To blend in with the inhabitants of a world, Sora, Donald, and Goofy sometimes change their physical appearance.

Dr Robotnik
07-30-2008, 02:10 AM
you'll have to explain a bit about the location of things, as i have never played any KH game (but i do know what the ships are xD)

Raixal_the_Wrath
07-30-2008, 02:16 AM
you'll have to explain a bit about the location of things, as i have never played any KH game (but i do know what the ships are xD)

Okay I will post the worlds in a minute or more :razz:.

Dr Robotnik
07-30-2008, 02:18 AM
thanks. i know, i'm a noob, BUT i know what a keyblade is. It's a giant key that can be used to hit people......I SHALL STEAL THE COPYRIGHT! *steals a keyblade and hits random people with it*

Raixal_the_Wrath
07-30-2008, 02:21 AM
lol you are funny! Well I will copy and paste the basic story of Kingdom Hearts!

Dr Robotnik
07-30-2008, 02:22 AM
i try. post in the RP again, i'm bored x.x

Raixal_the_Wrath
07-30-2008, 03:37 AM
WORLD LIST
Destiny Island (http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w293/raixal_the_wrath/180px-Destinyisland.jpg)
The islands are an archipelago that consists of several land masses, the smallest of which is the island where the children go to play. Close enough to the main islands to be reached by small boats, this is an idyllic haven for Sora and his friends to get away from adults and enjoy the island sunshine. The keyhole of the islands is located here in a small cave which Riku discovered as a boy. The main island is a regular town with a school. A superstition of the island is the power of the paopu fruit which is said to bind together the destinies of any two people who share one.

Disney Castle (http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w293/raixal_the_wrath/180px-Disneycastle.jpg)
Disney Castle is a peaceful kingdom ruled by King Mickey, a wise and kind ruler, and his queen, Minnie Mouse. Many different people reside in this realm, but all are kept happy and safe by the benevolent monarchy. Unfortunately for the kingdom, Mickey has been absent for more than a year, having left without warning at the outset of the first wave of the Heartless. Life continues under the guidance of Queen Minnie and her lady-in-waiting, Daisy Duck, who watch over the land in the king's absence.

Timeless River (http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w293/raixal_the_wrath/180px-Timelessriver.png)
Timeless River is the "past" of Disney Castle, shortly before it was built. This world is accessed via the door Merlin created in the Hall of the Cornerstone chamber in Kingdom Hearts II

Traverse Town
Traverse Town is an original world featured in Kingdom Hearts, acting as a Headquarters of sorts for Sora during his journey. Shrouded in perpetual nighttime, Traverse Town was created from fragments of the worlds destroyed by the Heartless. It serves as a home for people who manage to escape the destruction of their own worlds by unknowingly drifting through corridors of darkness.

Wonderland (http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w293/raixal_the_wrath/180px-Queencastle.jpg)
Wonderland is featured as one of the first worlds visited on Sora's journey. It is a whimsical world of unreliable physics and irrefutable illogic. Its colorful inhabitants seem to speak in riddles and code. Wonderland is ruled by the despotic Queen of Hearts.

Olympus Coliseum (http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w293/raixal_the_wrath/180px-Olympus_coliseum.jpg) The Underworld (http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w293/raixal_the_wrath/180px-Theunderworldkh2.jpg)
The Coliseum is protected by the might of Hercules and antagonized by the wily Hades. Sora trains here and can compete in various tournaments.

When Sora returns to Olympus Coliseum in Kingdom Hearts II, he finds Meg, being attacked by Heartless. Meg asks Sora to convince Hades to stop sending monsters to the Coliseum to exhaust Hercules. When Sora arrives, he sees Hades summoning Auron in another attempt to assassinate Hercules. Auron refuses Hades' terms, provoking his rage.
BWUHA!

Deep Jungle (http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w293/raixal_the_wrath/180px-Deepjunglekh.jpg)
It is a lush tropical forest of diverse animals and exotic plants. The primary inhabitants of this world are gorillas, who live in the secretive corners of the jungle and resist intrusion. An exploratory party has arrived to study them but its guide, Clayton, has other plans. The jungle is also home to hippos and other jungle creatures, including the Heartless' mimicry of the local animals. Travelling in this world is done by climbing up trees and jumping onto vines.

Agrabah (http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w293/raixal_the_wrath/180px-Agrabahkh2.png)
Agrabah's hot climate disguises a world of intrigue, both magical and political, as an evil sorcerer schemes to usurp the throne from the sultan of the realm. Little is as it seems in this world as it gets turned upside down through the antics of a certain genie.

Upon Sora's return in Kingdom Hearts II, he finds Iago who begs for forgiveness, claiming that he has changed his ways. After inadvertently saving Sora, he has no choice but to believe the bird's intentions. Later, Sora finds Aladdin and Abu chasing a peddler who happened upon Jafar's lamp. In exchange for the lamp, the Peddler asks for a treasure from the Cave of Wonders. Retrieving the item, the Peddler relinquishes the lamp, but not before Pete makes a bid for it by summoning a pair of powerful Heartless. Defeated, Pete escapes and the lamp is sealed underneath the palace.

Monstro (http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w293/raixal_the_wrath/180px-Monstro.jpg)
Monstro is not a world unto himself and thus has no keyhole. Rather, his belly is large enough to serve as a substitute world, filled with luminescent acid and blubber and with Heartless. Monstro is a hazard to interworld travelers; he swims through the dimensional drift between worlds as if it were water, attacking and swallowing any vessel that passes his way.

100 Acre Wood (http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w293/raixal_the_wrath/180px-Hundred_acre_wood-pooh27s_hou.jpg)
The world takes the form of a magical book located in Merlin's house. As Sora collects Torn Pages, new areas of the 100 Acre Wood become available as the story is retold.

Atlantica (http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w293/raixal_the_wrath/180px-Atlanticakingdomhearts.jpg)
Atlantica is an underwater kingdom. Ruled by King Triton and his powerful magic trident, its inhabitants are mermaids and sea creatures. While here, Sora's legs become a dolphin's tail, Donald's legs become octopus tentacles and Goofy's body becomes that of a sea turtle. In Kingdom Hearts II there is no battling in Atlantica, it only serves as a musical world.

Halloween Town (http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w293/raixal_the_wrath/180px-Halloweentown.jpg)
Halloween Town is an eternally dark village. The residents of Halloween Town are obsessed with their eponymous holiday and each year, they seek to outdo the last year's celebration. Though it has a mayor, the de facto leader of Halloween Town is the Pumpkin King, Jack Skellington. Using Donald's magic, Sora, Donald and Goofy disguise themselves as spooky characters to blend in with the Halloween Town folk

Neverland (http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w293/raixal_the_wrath/180px-Neverlandkh.jpg)
Neverland is a world featured in Kingdom Hearts. Anything is possible in Neverland, as long as there is enough belief to make it true. Peter Pan sneaks aboard Captain Hook's ship in order to save his friend, Wendy, whom Captain Hook had captured, believing her to be a Princess of Heart

Hollow Bastion
Hollow Bastion is an original world created for the Kingdom Hearts series which serves as the home to many Final Fantasy characters who appear in the series. It is also one of the most important worlds to the storyline because its scope is not limited by a Disney movie. In addition to its role in Kingdom Hearts as the location of the "final Keyhole", it serves as the hub world of Kingdom Hearts II.

Hollow Bastion was once a peaceful kingdom called the Radiant Garden, ruled by Ansem the Wise. In his thirst for knowledge, he began studying the darkness in people's hearts, with six apprentices, including Xehanort. Ansem grew wary of the experiments and stopped them, sealing the "Chamber of Rest". Unknown to him, his apprentices continued his work, with Xehanort reopening the Chamber and producing the Heartless from hearts that were overwhelmed by darkness. A chain of events led to Ansem the Wise being banished, Xehanort splitting into two beings, and the world overwhelmed by darkness. Empty, the castle was later adopted by Maleficent as a headquarters. However, unknown to her and other, Xemnas returned to Hollow Bastion on a semi-regular basis to visit the Chamber of Rest, which is tied to his past and hold many secrets

Space Paranoids (http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w293/raixal_the_wrath/180px-Spaceparanoids.png)
Space Paranoids is a world where Sora & Co. get immersed into a computer world to find clues regarding the past of Hollow Bastion and a caption they found behind Xehanort's portrait in Ansem's Study saying Door To Darkness a.k.a. D.T.D, fighting alongside Tron to defeat the evil MCP and its equally villainous commander, Sark. There is also a Light Cycle mini-game which strongly deviates from the original game. Tron can join Sora, Donald and Goofy when they enter into the system

Castle Oblivion (http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w293/raixal_the_wrath/180px-Castleoblivion.jpg)
Castle Oblivion is a mysterious fortress featured in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories. The castle itself is thirteen floors high and twelve basements deep. The lord of the castle is Marluxia, a newer member of Organization XIII. The castle is decorated with a rose motif because Marluxia is a master of the flower element.

Twlight Town (http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w293/raixal_the_wrath/180px-Twilightown.gif)
Twilight Town was briefly introduced in Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories, in which Sora explored the memories of the other side of his heart. By Kingdom Hearts II, it is a major part in the story where Hayner, Pence, and Olette reside.[1] DiZ created a simulation of the town and its people to keep Roxas in a false sense of security and away from Organization XIII until Sora's restoration was complete. Roxas is playable only in this world.

Beast's Castle (http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w293/raixal_the_wrath/180px-Beastcastle2.jpg)
Beast's Castle is is featured in Kingdom Hearts II as one of the first worlds visited on Sora's 2nd journey. Despite its large size, the castle is inhabited only by the Beast himself, along with his servants who have been turned into objects suited to their jobs and personalities by an enchantress' spell.

The Land of Dragons (http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w293/raixal_the_wrath/180px-Thelandofdragons.jpg)
The Land of Dragons is after a border skirmish heralds the impending invasion by the Huns, the country rapidly prepares for war, conscripting young men from every family. Unfortunately, the dark heart of the leader of the Huns, Shan-Yu, has allowed him to take control of the Heartless and lead them in his invasion.

Pride Lands (http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w293/raixal_the_wrath/180px-Pridelands-simba.jpg)
Pride Land is a savanna world. After the death of the previous king, Mufasa, his deceitful brother Scar took the throne. Since then, the Pride Land has seen a steady decline in living conditions, due to his poor rule. While in Pride Land, Sora is transformed into a lion cub, Donald becomes a hornbill bird and Goofy takes the body of a tortoise.

Port Royal (http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w293/raixal_the_wrath/180px-Portroyal.png)
Port Royal is a port with surrounding waters. A local legend tells of a fearsome pirate ship called the Black Pearl with a crew of undead pirates led by Captain Barbossa. Another legend is of a grand Aztec treasure hoard of eight-hundred and eighty-two pieces which curses those who disturb it with eternal un-life.

The World that Never Was (http://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w293/raixal_the_wrath/180px-Theworldthatneverwaskh2.jpg)
The World That Never Was is home to Organization XIII, and is situated in the Realm of Darkness.

Winter
08-07-2008, 09:27 PM
Thanks for all the world descriptions, I've only played a very little into KH2 but I'm pretty good with understanding everything because one of my friends loves the game and has beat it many times. There's actually a save file on there where she refuses to beat the game because her brother used cheats to up her health so much that it goes past the TV screen so she could beat Sephiroth.

And I quote from her:

"...and even when Ian cheated and got the health bar that big, he still got killed seven times before he finally beat Sephiroth!"

I may have to talk her into getting back on PE2K just for this roleplay...the only decent plots we've found in a while came from us.

Raixal_the_Wrath
08-08-2008, 04:34 AM
thanks for all the world descriptions, i've only played a very little into kh2 but i'm pretty good with understanding everything because one of my friends loves the game and has beat it many times. There's actually a save file on there where she refuses to beat the game because her brother used cheats to up her health so much that it goes past the tv screen so she could beat sephiroth.

And i quote from her:

"...and even when ian cheated and got the health bar that big, he still got killed seven times before he finally beat sephiroth!"

i may have to talk her into getting back on pe2k just for this roleplay...the only decent plots we've found in a while came from us.

>.< sephiroth!!!!

Dr Robotnik
08-08-2008, 11:19 AM
cloud is better :susp:

Winter
08-08-2008, 04:57 PM
I'm actually trying to convince her to come roleplay with us. She doesn't like PE2K too much. You'll find out if I succeeded when I go nuts and start calling somebody Chibi, which is her nickname of if somebody starts calling me Imata-chan. She's actually pretty fun to be around, if she like you anyway...we created an alter-ego for her awhile back she usually refers to herself as her alter-ego--a six inch tall girl with fox ears and a fox tail.

Dr Robotnik
08-08-2008, 10:03 PM
sounds interesting

Raixal_the_Wrath
08-09-2008, 06:34 AM
At least it is not like me with my yami or darkness side.....:silenced:

Raixal_the_Wrath
08-09-2008, 06:42 AM
Added Worlds:
Mobius-
It was a once-peacful world where animals were 3'3 and had amazing abilities, such as speed, telekiness, and many others. The world was the first to be destroyed by the heartless. Silver is the only known survivor

(pm me if you have request and give a brief explaination [about a paragraph or so] of the place and pictures will be nice.)
Example:
(World Name)-
(World description)

Winter
08-09-2008, 09:25 PM
She is, but she's fun...and weird...

Winter
08-09-2008, 09:27 PM
OOC: I actually changed my avatar in spirit of the RP...:biggrin:

Dr Robotnik
08-11-2008, 04:17 AM
it's a person with a book, Yay, i figured that out myself ^-^

you must be so proud :susp:

Yeah, i am

Winter
08-11-2008, 03:57 PM
it's a person with a book, Yay, i figured that out myself ^-^

you must be so proud :susp:

Yeah, i am
...Metal, it's Namine from KH2... ^_^*

Winter
08-11-2008, 10:19 PM
...Metal, it's Namine from KH2... ^_^*
Correction, was.

Raixal_the_Wrath
08-16-2008, 10:12 PM
Me: "BAK BAK BAK!!!! My characters are unique and one of a kind!!!"
Arial: "Aww thank you!!" *hugged me*
Me: "One is a geek and the other is emo."
Miles & Arial: "What did you say!!!"
Me: "Like I said you are a geek!" *points at Arial* "And you are emo!" *points at Miles*
Miles: *crys* "You don't have to be so mean."
Me: "I have every right to be mean!!! MWHUHAHAHAHA!!!!!"
Arial: *talks to herself* "She is right....I'm a geek." *sits in a corner*
Me: "But I didn't say that you were emo!!!"

Seth Graystone
08-16-2008, 10:50 PM
Me:Atleast your characters aren't a know-it-all jerk and some sadistic idiot, Raixal.
Seth/Zen: We heard that!

Winter
08-18-2008, 02:59 AM
Me: Heh, at least you guys don't have characters that have physical contact problems. *Shoots glances at Artemis and Apollo*
Both: (In unison.) Hey, what was that?!?!?!
Me: Those two are characters in a KH story I'm working on and Artemis actually beats up a guy because he shoves Apollo over!
Artemis: *Big glare in my direction* Hey! I had a right to do that!
Apollo: I never got hurt. You're a bit overprotective, as am I.

Raixal_the_Wrath
08-18-2008, 09:23 PM
Me: *laughs* "Hah! That's great." *smiles* "I should really make more enemy characters than Ally." *thinks* "Oh well. I need my creativity to work up."
Arial: *points at me* "MOU(AGAIN)! You are just being lazy."
Me: "Then I suppose to make a Deadly Sin Sloth? I'm envious of you."
Arial: "Baka (idiot)! Make Envy!"
Me: "Damm I'm hungry now."
Arial: "Make glottony."
Miles: *on a computer* "You two shut up."
????: "Hah Hah!!!" *destorys the computer*
Miles: *gets up and crys* "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!"
????: *grins* "You won't know who I am until Raixal creates the profile! MWUHUAHAHAHAHA!!!!!"
ME: *kicks down ????* "Shut up. You are a poor excuse of a role play character, Zhou!!!"
Zhou: "But why you havn't finished my profile!!! I envy you two!" *gets up and glares at Arial and Miles*
Miles: *still crying* "Doushite (why)!!!"
Me: "Because you are special to Hisoka-san and I was going to draw you instead of having a picture of someone else."
Zhou: "really?"
Me: "Yes really."
Zhou: "Besides Hisoka won't be in this RP." *grimances*
Me: *remembers* "Ah! There is some that resmebles you!! This one guy from the Disgeia Manga. I used him as referance when I created you!"
Zhou: *screams* "Don't tell me how I was created!!!!"
Me: *ignores Zhou* "Um where is Arial?"
Arial: *still emo from last time* "Geek. Geek. Geek."
Me: "Oh kay then. I will pretend not to see that!"
Zhou: "Work on my profile, TEME!!!"
Me: "Holy BE-JESUS MAN! Oh kay I will."

Winter
08-19-2008, 04:15 PM
Wow. O.0 I get in arguments like that with my pokemon charries.

Example-
Riika: Yes she does, and alot too.
Me: Riika, please just shut up.
Kai: Why? She's just agreeing with you.
Riika: Yeah!
Me: If you don't want me to make you do something you'll regret, you'll both stop talking. I'm still working on that letter to Chibi, I totally embarassed Rukia, Shiba, and Sasu last time.
Riika and Kai: Fine.

Winter
08-19-2008, 04:18 PM
I'm surprised that nobody's made a Sin character that's a total self-obsessed jerk like Yumichika from Bleach, lol. That would be a fun fight, ending with a line like "You made me break a nail! I'm going to go fix it and come back and defeat you next time!!!" :crackup:

Raixal_the_Wrath
08-19-2008, 11:24 PM
ME: "Zhou is also one of my Bleach Characters hahahaha! But please excuse him. When he is a good guy, he is slient, keeps to self and is calm. However when he is a bad guy, he is a bit pyscho, lonely, and mad. HAHAHAHA!!!" *points at Zhou* "She said that you are like Yumichika!!!"
ZHOU: "How dare you!!" *starts chasing Riika-chan with his Bai Fu unsealthed* "HIII-YAHHHHH!!!!"
ME: "Don't go after her!!!" *runs after Zhou*

Winter
08-20-2008, 12:00 AM
Me: I have a Bleach fanfic I'm working on, the Rukia mentioned in my chat with Riika and Kai happens to be one of the characters, she is Ichigo and Orihime's daughter, and she has a crazy twin brother.
Rukia: He's not crazy, Takeshi is a total idiot!!!
Takeshi: Like some of the other people you know aren't. Modori's cute but she's totally spacey, so is Anemone, and your boyfriend that lives in the Seireitei wierds me out--you'd think there was something going on between you and Sasu...I thought you like Haruka. Bringing him up, his sister's a total idiot too.
Rukia: Shut up! Leave Fubuki alone, she just seems like an idiot.
Me: Hey! Don't talk about Anemone and Sasu like that!

Seth Graystone
08-30-2008, 08:21 PM
Guys, I just thought of something confusing. If Zen is Seth's Heartless, who's the Nobody? Also, Arial, is it alright if I write a fan-fiction version of this RPG?

Winter
08-30-2008, 11:03 PM
Wouldn't Seth be the Nobody?

Raixal_the_Wrath
08-31-2008, 12:29 AM
Guys, I just thought of something confusing. If Zen is Seth's Heartless, who's the Nobody? Also, Arial, is it alright if I write a fan-fiction version of this RPG?

YEAY I GIVE YOU PERMISSION!!!!! But please cut alot of characters!!! I will Pm you who. Don't worry Riika-chan It wouldn't be you. Anyway I agree with Riika chan on that.

Seth Graystone
08-31-2008, 02:58 AM
I thought Seth would be the Nobody, but Seth was the original person. OK, now I've gone and confused myself.

Winter
08-31-2008, 04:13 AM
Eh...I dunno then...

Winter
09-07-2008, 12:16 AM
Just a random question for everyone who's played the game...what's your favorite keyblade and your favorite heartless?

My answers

Keyblade- The Rumbling Rose, I dunno why I like this one, it looks kinda weird, but I've always liked it.

Heartless- The Thresholder, once again, not sure why my pick is this one but I sort of think it looks cool, stuck in the door like that...

Seth Graystone
09-07-2008, 02:41 AM
Keyblade - Sleeping Lion - It looks awesome, almost metallic-like. Tied in a close second are Oblivion and Oathkeeper.

Heartless - Dark Riku/Riku Replica - I don't know why, it's just that the two seem cool to me.