PDA

View Full Version : Venom Spin-Off

Soda
08-03-2008, 07:03 PM
Yes, Sony has decided to go through with a spin-off from Spiderman 3, with the main character being Venom!

Well, since Spiderman 4 won't be coming out until 2011, they decided to do this, and of course have a few road... >>!

Venom is some evil goo that takes over a host btw!!!

Last time Venom was played by Topher Grace [Eric 'That 70's Show'], who I think is totally awesome, but they're are two problems...

1. Some network executives think Topher can't carry his own film, which is total BS!

2.In the last movie he was destroyed, so it would be hard to work him in, but fairly easy to say a little of the venom goo escaped and got on someone else...

If they don't let Topher have a part, I'll be a little discouraged to go see it :confused:...

Discuss pls!

SpaceUnicorn
08-03-2008, 08:02 PM
Topher was a terrible Venom. I was a huge Venom fan in the comics and Spider-Man 3 just ruined him. I will most likely refuse to watch this movie, since they will most likely dumb down Venom like they did in Spider-Man 3.

Soda
08-03-2008, 08:10 PM
Topher was a terrible Venom. I was a huge Venom fan in the comics and Spider-Man 3 just ruined him. I will most likely refuse to watch this movie, since they will most likely dumb down Venom like they did in Spider-Man 3.

I do think they should've kept Venom out until the Spider-Man 4, but, Topher does great IMO! =P

I didn't read the comics, I don't think you have to read the comics to be a Spider-Man fan, however most people think because they read the comics they know everything about Spider-Man...[Not directed at you xD Don't worry!]

Nitrous Oxide
08-04-2008, 12:16 AM
I didn't read the comics, I don't think you have to read the comics to be a Spider-Man fan, however most people think because they read the comics they know everything about Spider-Man...[Not directed at you xD Don't worry!]

You can't like a comic book character if you haven't read the comics, I'm sorry. And the comics are everything... :neutral: