PDA

View Full Version : What is Death Note?

Apocrypha
08-04-2008, 12:02 AM
I watched an episode on Adult Swim, and I don't really understand it... if they touch the note they die? And what was up with that shinigami?

Operative
08-04-2008, 12:12 AM
No that's not how the Death Note works.

Okay, if a person's name is written inside the Death Note they will die with the cause of a heart attack in 40 seconds unless the way of Death is specified. If a Shinigami drops a Death Note into the Human world the first human to touch the Death Note will have possesion of it. Until the Death Note is finished or until the owner of it dies the Shinigami will have no possesion of it. Merely ' touching ' the Death Note allows one to see the ORIGINAL owner of the Death Note, which would be the Shinigami. Oh and about the Shinigami, They are known as ' Death Gods '. That's why they look like that.

Hope this helped! ^^

Apocrypha
08-04-2008, 12:14 AM
No that's not how the Death Note works.

Okay, if a person's name is written inside the Death Note they will die with the cause of a heart attack in 40 seconds unless the way of Death is specified. If a Shinigami drops a Death Note into the Human world the first human to touch the Death Note will have possesion of it. Until the Death Note is finished or until the owner of it dies the Shinigami will have no possesion of it. Merely ' touching ' the Death Note allows one to see the ORIGINAL owner of the Death Note, which would be the Shinigami. Oh and about the Shinigami, They are known as ' Death Gods '. That's why they look like that.

Hope this helped! ^^

Okay, thank you very much. I understand completely. I am gonna stay tuned to that show.:wink:

A mod can lock it now.

Operative
08-04-2008, 12:22 AM
Okay, thank you very much. I understand completely. I am gonna stay tuned to that show.:wink:

A mod can lock it now.

Your welcome!

You should, It's an awesome anime and manga!

Although they already finished the series on Adult Swim, I think they are replaying it again.

^^

Neo Emolga
08-04-2008, 12:25 AM

A mod can lock it now.

Gotcha, I'll lock it here.