PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon High School RP Discussion

Eternal Moonlight
08-05-2008, 03:53 AM
So, I chose to make this thread as I think we need it and Ryan's online time is highly limited at the moment. This IS the only place start dates, comments on the RP and questions regarding anything but the SUs. Ok, I think that's it at this point. Here it is!

Crazed One
08-05-2008, 01:56 PM
Thanks! I think we needed this! I'm glad he's getting back soon.

Chromatic Alchemist
08-06-2008, 04:34 AM
Well, everything seems to be going well, and all we need now is the actual role play! :D

poke123
08-06-2008, 04:52 AM
I want this RP to start. I'm in no rush though. I just don't want this RP to die before it even starts.

Chromatic Alchemist
08-06-2008, 04:54 AM
I want this RP to start. I'm in no rush though. I just don't want this RP to die before it even starts.

True, It would be VERY nice to have the RP started to meet friends. Hey, moonlight, Will it be possible for any of our Pokemon to evolve throughout the RP? :asks stupid question:

Eternal Moonlight
08-06-2008, 04:59 AM

I won't die before it starts, I can promise you that.

True, It would be VERY nice to have the RP started to meet friends. Hey, moonlight, Will it be possible for any of our Pokemon to evolve throughout the RP? :asks stupid question:

I'm sure you will be able to, later on in the RP though. Much later. Actually that was a smart question.

Chromatic Alchemist
08-06-2008, 05:06 AM

I'm sure you will be able to, later on in the RP though. Much later. Actually that was a smart question.

Well, sometimes I can get really stupid when it comes to questions! :oops:

poke123
08-06-2008, 05:09 AM

Alright cool.

Like how much later? Like more than halfway through the RP? and will you tell us when our mons are able to evolve?

Chromatic Alchemist
08-06-2008, 05:11 AM
Alright cool.

Like how much later? Like more than halfway through the RP? and will you tell us when our mons are able to evolve?

See, that's the part: You can't tell someone that there Pokemon is allowed to evolve. I say there should be requirements toward each Pokemon that have to be achieved before evolution.

Eternal Moonlight
08-06-2008, 05:14 AM
Alright cool.

That I don't know, Ryan would be the best to answer that question. However, I think it would be after an event, a little after the mid way point, or where we think mid way will be. And yes, we will tell y'all when Pokémon will be able to evolved and whatever expections may apply.

EDIT. STA, brillant idea! But we will tell when evos will start becoming possible.

poke123
08-06-2008, 05:21 AM
See, that's the part: You can't tell someone that there Pokemon is allowed to evolve. I say there should be requirements toward each Pokemon that have to be achieved before evolution.

What do you mean by requirements?

I meant like at what point can they begin to evolve.

Chromatic Alchemist
08-06-2008, 05:25 AM
That I don't know, Ryan would be the best to answer that question. However, I think it would be after an event, a little after the mid way point, or where we think mid way will be. And yes, we will tell y'all when Pokémon will be able to evolved and whatever expections may apply.

EDIT. STA, brillant idea! But we will tell when evos will start becoming possible.

Thank you, I have my moments in statements! xD

What do you mean by requirements?

I meant like at what point can they begin to evolve.

As I mentioned, when a Pokemon does certain things then it may evolve.

poke123
08-06-2008, 05:28 AM
As I mentioned, when a Pokemon does certain things then it may evolve.

Do you have any idea as to what? or are you just spitballing ideas?

Chromatic Alchemist
08-06-2008, 05:30 AM

As of now, spitballing. -.- But it is a good idea as of requirements.

poke123
08-06-2008, 05:31 AM
As of now, spitballing. -.- But it is a good idea as of requirements.

Oh yeah, definitely. I like the idea of requirements. We should get a few people and think of some requirements.

Do you think there should be different requirements for different mons? or for different trainers?

Chromatic Alchemist
08-06-2008, 05:34 AM
Oh yeah, definitely. I like the idea of requirements. We should get a few people and think of some requirements.

Do you think there should be different requirements for different mons? or for different trainers?

Different Mons, definitely. If each trainer had all of the same requirements, all of his/her Mons would ALL evolve at once. :eek:

Eternal Moonlight
08-06-2008, 05:35 AM

Well, for one Friendship evos might take longer to be alloweded then normal level up ones. Just for an example, of course. Ryan and I will need to talk such requirements and if there will even be any. If anyone wants to suggest or add anything, feel free.

Chromatic Alchemist
08-06-2008, 05:37 AM
Well, for one Friendship evos might take longer to be alloweded then normal level up ones. Just for an example, of course. Ryan and I will need to talk such requirements and if there will even be any. If anyone wants to suggest or add anything, feel free.

I feel like I'm running the place with all of the opinions I'm inputting. :oops: So, does anyone else have anymore evolution ideas? :eh:

Eternal Moonlight
08-06-2008, 05:43 AM
I feel like I'm running the place with all of the opinions I'm inputting. :oops: So, does anyone else have anymore evolution ideas? :eh:

No prob, I like it when the people throw in ideas. We want to make this RP the best it can be and the RPers can help us achive this in anyway well.. we`ll take in the suggestion/comment/complient.

Stone evolution and high level evos should be bumped for a later evolution.

Chromatic Alchemist
08-06-2008, 05:45 AM
No prob, I like it when the people throw in ideas. We want to make this RP the best it can be and the RPers can help us achive this in anyway well.. we`ll take in the suggestion/comment/complient.

Stone evolution and high level evos should be bumped for a later evolution.

Don't forget trading. That's a good idea for later use, allowing students to trade with one another.

Eternal Moonlight
08-06-2008, 05:51 AM
Don't forget trading. That's a good idea for later use, allowing students to trade with one another.

Wow you really are full of ideas! I don't know about trading yet, but considering some trade evolutions do exist, it will probably pass.

I'm going to strongly suggest for Ryan to put an evo limit. Like 1 evolution per Pokémon and maybe 2 evos per person. After all, ther will be a sequel ( if this ones goes well anyway ). Plently more time for mass evolving.

Chromatic Alchemist
08-06-2008, 05:59 AM
Wow you really are full of ideas! I don't know about trading yet, but considering some trade evolutions do exist, it will probably pass.

I'm going to strongly suggest for Ryan to put an evo limit. Like 1 evolution per Pokémon and maybe 2 evos per person. After all, ther will be a sequel ( if this ones goes well anyway ). Plently more time for mass evolving.

Well, as I don't have anyone to talk to (I live in a rural NC with no nearby friends), I come up with many things when I give it time. And the evo limit sounds good. I really want my Riolu and Eevee to evolve (no say on the Eevee, I want his Eevolution to be a surprise! :D)

EDIT: Well, g'night everyone, I'm tired like crazy, and need my sleep. Later.

Phantasm.Angel
08-06-2008, 03:27 PM

Does anyone remember that one Pokemon episode when Ash's Bulbasaur tried to evolve? I was thinking that might be cool for a requirement maybe.

Chromatic Alchemist
08-06-2008, 03:45 PM
Does anyone remember that one Pokemon episode when Ash's Bulbasaur tried to evolve? I was thinking that might be cool for a requirement maybe.

I don't remember that episode, what happened? :/ And yea, we were talking about requirements, stones, friendship, and trading. LOTS of evolutions causing things. :oops:

poke123
08-06-2008, 03:45 PM
Well, as I don't have anyone to talk to (I live in a rural NC with no nearby friends), I come up with many things when I give it time. And the evo limit sounds good. I really want my Riolu and Eevee to evolve (no say on the Eevee, I want his Eevolution to be a surprise! :D)

EDIT: Well, g'night everyone, I'm tired like crazy, and need my sleep. Later.

Dude, I have a Riolu and an Eevee too! I want them to evolve, but I might have one of my other mons evolve instead.

The episode where Bulbasaur was almost forced to evolve? or which one are you talking about?

Chromatic Alchemist
08-06-2008, 04:04 PM
Dude, I have a Riolu and an Eevee too! I want them to evolve, but I might have one of my other mons evolve instead.

The episode where Bulbasaur was almost forced to evolve? or which one are you talking about?

Kool, yea, Eevee's are fawesome. :cool:

pokeloser9114
08-06-2008, 04:14 PM
Uhm. Am I in the Rp? You guys kinda didn't accept or deny my SU. (Moonlight never responded).

Eternal Moonlight
08-06-2008, 06:16 PM

Yeah, Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden.

Kool, yea, Eevee's are fawesome. :cool:

Eevee rules!!!

Uhm. Am I in the Rp? You guys kinda didn't accept or deny my SU. (Moonlight never responded).

Yeah, your accepted!

Chromatic Alchemist
08-06-2008, 06:18 PM
Yeah, Bulbasaur's Mysterious Garden.

Eevee rules!!!

Yeah, your accepted!

Woot yea!

Eternal Moonlight
08-06-2008, 06:34 PM
Woot yea!

Yep, Eevee is my favorite! LOTS of people in the RP have Eevee. It's a good thing it has a lot of evos or team verity would be down.

Chromatic Alchemist
08-06-2008, 06:36 PM
Yep, Eevee is my favorite! LOTS of people in the RP have Eevee. It's a good thing it has a lot of evos or team verity would be down.

Defiinitely. I've been chaining Eevee's in D/P xD

Andydemon
08-06-2008, 06:42 PM

What's your favorite Eeveelution, mine's Umbreon.

Chromatic Alchemist
08-06-2008, 06:43 PM
What's your favorite Eeveelution, mine's Umbreon.

I can't say, for it would reveal mine's Eevolution. Umbreon

Andydemon
08-06-2008, 06:46 PM
I can't say, for it would reveal mine's Eevolution. Umbreon

Understandable reason.

Didn't May's Eevee evolve into Glaceon in the anime?

Eternal Moonlight
08-06-2008, 06:47 PM

LoL, at the smiley. I can't help it :oops:.

I was thinking about roomates. What do y'all think of the idea?

EDIT: Yeah, May's Eevee became Glaceon

Chromatic Alchemist
08-06-2008, 06:53 PM

What about the smiley? And roommates would be fawesome! C:l<

Eternal Moonlight
08-06-2008, 06:57 PM
What about the smiley? And roommates would be fawesome! C:l<

xD, that ones always cracks me up.

I was thinking either alone, 2 or 3 roomates at the most.

Oh, and my fav Eeveelution has to be Umbreon. But I love them all!

Kaioo
08-06-2008, 07:12 PM

Liek the old one? w00t! Wasn't my character with yours moonlight?

Chromatic Alchemist
08-06-2008, 07:15 PM
xD, that ones always cracks me up.

I was thinking either alone, 2 or 3 roomates at the most.

Oh, and my fav Eeveelution has to be Umbreon. But I love them all!

Yes, all of them pwn..... (here it comes) xD

Eternal Moonlight
08-06-2008, 07:16 PM
Liek the old one? w00t! Wasn't my character with yours moonlight?

Exactly like the old one, expect maybe better organized. Yep, we were roomies!

Edit: Lolz, gets me everytime

Kaioo
08-06-2008, 07:18 PM
I say my character and moonlight's are roomies!

Maybe they remember each other?

Chromatic Alchemist
08-06-2008, 07:19 PM
Exactly like the old one, expect maybe better organized. Yep, we were roomies!

Edit: Lolz, gets me everytime

I'm going to torture you with it. Highlight my sentence for my Eeveelution choice: xD

Eternal Moonlight
08-06-2008, 07:26 PM
I say my character and moonlight's are roomies!

Maybe they remember each other?

I second the notion! Expect this techically happened before the other High School RP.

I'm going to torture you with it. Highlight my sentence for my Eeveelution choice: xD

LoL, I can't help myself. xD is evil!!!

Kaioo
08-06-2008, 07:31 PM
Damnit -.- well my old character's name wasn't Blade was it?

Eternal Moonlight
08-06-2008, 07:41 PM
Damnit -.- well my old character's name wasn't Blade was it?

Blade seems right. Yeah, that's it. Ya still up for us to be roomies?

Kaioo
08-06-2008, 07:57 PM
Yeah.... :rolleyes: I am almighty!

Phantasm.Angel
08-06-2008, 09:00 PM
Roomates are going to be chosen random, so you may get stuck with someone you aren't buddy-buddy with. Who knows, you might even learn to like them.

pokeloser9114
08-06-2008, 10:12 PM
Thanks for accepting me! I really like the idea of Roomies.

poke123
08-07-2008, 02:08 AM
Roomates are going to be chosen random, so you may get stuck with someone you aren't buddy-buddy with. Who knows, you might even learn to like them.

Cool. Are you gonna announce roomates when the RP starts?

Darkness_Dragon
08-07-2008, 02:16 AM

I would say most likely. So hopefully that means the RP will start soon.

Chromatic Alchemist
08-07-2008, 02:20 AM
Guys, give these wonderful people some time to make the RP and get all things prepared. It's not like high schools take one day to be prepared for the next year. That's why there is summer vacation. :oops:

Andydemon
08-07-2008, 02:37 AM
Guys, give these wonderful people some time to make the RP and get all things prepared. It's not like high schools take one day to be prepared for the next year. That's why there is summer vacation. :oops:

Is that the first lesson for a Code Giess/Fullmetal Alchemist fanboy? Sorry, had to say something stupid.

Chromatic Alchemist
08-07-2008, 02:38 AM
Is that the first lesson for a Code Giess/Fullmetal Alchemist fanboy? Sorry, had to say something.

You wanna go, you punk? Is that supposed to be insulting?!

Andydemon
08-07-2008, 02:40 AM
You wanna go, you punk? Is that supposed to be insulting?!

No, I wasn't intending to insult anyone, honestly I like Fullmetal Alchemist and Code Giess, I just felt like asking a stupid question.

Chromatic Alchemist
08-07-2008, 02:41 AM
No, I wasn't intending to insult anyone, honestly I like Fullmetal Alchemist and Code Giess, I just felt like asking a stupid question.

Well, it LOOKED insulting. :susp: Anyways, as you can see, I <3 Kallen.

Andydemon
08-07-2008, 02:46 AM
Well, it LOOKED insulting. :susp: Anyways, as you can see, I <3 Kallen.

Sry it did look insulting, I just wanted to say something random really, and it's that random that just proved the #1 truth of the world: None of us are perfect.

Chromatic Alchemist
08-07-2008, 02:47 AM
Sry it did look insulting, I just wanted to say something random really, and it's that random that just proved the #1 truth of the world: None of us are perfect.

M'kay, I forgive you.

Kaioo
08-07-2008, 11:12 AM

Curses.... Hopefully atleast I get roomed with an rper whose rp post I can actually read unlike someone's... *cough*metalsonic*cough*

Chromatic Alchemist
08-07-2008, 03:48 PM
Curses.... Hopefully atleast I get roomed with an rper whose rp post I can actually read unlike someone's... *cough*metalsonic*cough*

What, you mean someone who doesn't chat talks. Try to read this:

hey sap me again jus started collectin 10 anniv and aniv so ima try ncomplete them lol....I want all ur 10aniv
u can take any 3 from my thead n if u want shiny for shiny
also got a couple of ev/ev shiny u mite like

Kaioo
08-07-2008, 04:04 PM
O.o now that is harder to read... I don't understand half of what's being said; and I've been using chatspeak on phones for 8 years now..

Chromatic Alchemist
08-07-2008, 04:09 PM
O.o now that is harder to read... I don't understand half of what's being said; and I've been using chatspeak on phones for 8 years now..

Exactly, I gave up using chatspeak a LONG time ago (About 2 years ago).

Andydemon
08-07-2008, 06:52 PM
What, you mean someone who doesn't chat talks. Try to read this:

hey sap me again jus started collectin 10 anniv and aniv so ima try ncomplete them lol....I want all ur 10aniv
u can take any 3 from my thead n if u want shiny for shiny
also got a couple of ev/ev shiny u mite like

AAAAAAAHH!!! MY EYES! THEY'RE BLEEDING!

Seriously, I can't understand a word that says, and I've been hanging around leet speakers in World of Warcraft for three years.

Chromatic Alchemist
08-07-2008, 07:08 PM

Seriously, I can't understand a word that says, and I've been hanging around leet speakers in World of Warcraft for three years.

Correction: l33t speakers. xD

Crazed One
08-07-2008, 07:31 PM

I'm skilled, five years of RS, and another four in various forums :wink:

Andydemon
08-07-2008, 07:32 PM
Correction: l33t speakers. xD

thx for the correction, I knew it had to be something like that but I wasn't sure what form it was in.

Kaioo
08-07-2008, 09:19 PM
Now we are just going off topic...

On-topic... I say roomies names should be put in a hat, and two randomly pulled out at a time.

Andydemon
08-07-2008, 09:26 PM

On-topic... I say roomies names should be put in a hat, and two randomly pulled out at a time.

I'm not sure that sorta thing would work

Kaioo
08-07-2008, 09:28 PM
Got any better ideas?

Phantasm.Angel
08-07-2008, 09:52 PM
yep

Holy cow! How did you know?

Kaioo
08-07-2008, 09:59 PM
You were being sarcastic right? It's hard to tell as you are out of my psychic range

Eternal Moonlight
08-07-2008, 11:08 PM
You were being sarcastic right? It's hard to tell as you are out of my psychic range

I think he was telling the truth. I'd laugh if we had an odd number of peoplez, one would get left out!

Crazed One
08-07-2008, 11:14 PM
Runt-mate, I don't wanna be that.

Phantasm.Angel
08-07-2008, 11:17 PM
I'm always serious, always.

Andydemon
08-07-2008, 11:20 PM
I think he was telling the truth. I'd laugh if we had an odd number of peoplez, one would get left out!

Acually I think we are in an odd number of people, Blufoo stopped coming on some time ago

Eternal Moonlight
08-07-2008, 11:33 PM
Acually I think we are in an odd number of people, Blufoo stopped coming on some time ago

LoL, ok then, I think someone should be alone, or we still count Blufoo.

Andydemon
08-07-2008, 11:40 PM
LoL, ok then, I think someone should be alone, or we still count Blufoo.

I wouldn't really count someone if I knew he/she wasn't gonna show up.

Crazed One
08-08-2008, 12:24 AM
In Blufoo's own RP, he announced his moving to Poke-Community :ermm:

Eternal Moonlight
08-08-2008, 04:28 AM
I wouldn't really count someone if I knew he/she wasn't gonna show up.

I see. You never know though, he might come back and he DID do the SU. I'll let Ryan make the final choice on that matter.

Andydemon
08-08-2008, 06:55 AM

Wasn't that another one of those RPs that screwed up the very second I tried to get my character in a position to meet the maker's character?

Kaioo
08-08-2008, 11:10 AM
We count Blufoo, and then when the Rp starts; get rid of him and create a NPC or something.... XD It might work...

Phantasm.Angel
08-08-2008, 02:45 PM
Everyone who's still active and into this RP has to PM me, so we know who's active, and who's not

poke123
08-11-2008, 04:06 AM
I know everyone has been asking this, but when do we start the RP?

Dr Robotnik
08-11-2008, 04:15 AM
in response, we start whenever KFT decides we do

Eternal Moonlight
08-11-2008, 07:16 PM
I know everyone has been asking this, but when do we start the RP?

in response, we start whenever KFT decides we do

Yeah, I`m guessing it`s when he gets back.

Phantasm.Angel
08-11-2008, 08:45 PM
We start Monday so me and jaye have time to pm the rest of the mob and see if they are still active.

poke123
08-11-2008, 08:57 PM
We start Monday so me and jaye have time to pm the rest of the mob and see if they are still active.

Ok cool. I'm excited to start this RP. :biggrin:

Eternal Moonlight
08-11-2008, 09:46 PM

LoL, not to mention pull names out of a hat!

Can't wait to start!

poke123
08-11-2008, 10:36 PM
LoL, not to mention pull names out of a hat!

Can't wait to start!

Wait, next monday?

Phantasm.Angel
08-11-2008, 10:44 PM
Monday the 18th, yes

poke123
08-11-2008, 11:02 PM
Monday the 18th, yes

Alright, sounds good.

sir_Aaron
08-12-2008, 03:29 AM
Whoever gets paired with Shion, be ready... :razz:

Crazed One
08-12-2008, 03:35 AM
Wait, but I leave next Saturday... And get back Wednesday, so I guess I'll be late to school.

Doomedweapon
08-13-2008, 07:54 PM
Is there a chance that we can catch other Pokemon on the Islands?

Eternal Moonlight
08-13-2008, 07:58 PM
Is there a chance that we can catch other Pokemon on the Islands?

No, due to the activity of Pokemon High, wild Pokemon are being relocated to other locales except for a few isolated spots, drawing ire from the enviromentalist community.

Nope, not at the moment. Look for angry eviro people around!

Doomedweapon
08-13-2008, 08:23 PM
Nope, not at the moment. Look for angry eviro people around!

Alright, Guess I am making a quick addition to my SU then...

The Frozen Prince
08-13-2008, 08:58 PM
Will it be possible to trade pokemon with other players??

Eternal Moonlight
08-14-2008, 04:52 AM

I don't know for sure yet. I don't think so at the start, Ryan will have the final say on this one.

@Doomedweapon: Ok, cool

Andydemon
08-14-2008, 05:02 AM
I know I already did this but i'm just making sure for the sake of other people, would people who were already accepted still be able to send KFT a active-check PM even after the RP starts next Monday?

Eternal Moonlight
08-14-2008, 05:43 AM
I know I already did this but i'm just making sure for the sake of other people, would people who were already accepted still be able to send KFT a active-check PM even after the RP starts next Monday?

I'm assuming yes, but I'm not 100% sure on that either.

LoL, I know nothing anymore!

Andydemon
08-14-2008, 06:27 AM

k, just asking cause there are several people who I know are still in on this that haven't PM'd KFT yet, Sir Aaron, State Alchemist Patrick, ect.

Andydemon
08-14-2008, 06:27 AM

k, just asking cause there are several people who I know are still in on this who probably haven't PM'd KFT yet, Sir Aaron, State Alchemist Patrick, ect.

The Frozen Prince
08-14-2008, 02:10 PM
Hi Everyine i just made an account and it got accepted!! Yay!!! so when is the roleplay meant to start????

Phantasm.Angel
08-14-2008, 02:49 PM
Yes, but I don't know why'd you give the Pokemon you spent years with as companions to some random kid you met.
k, just asking cause there are several people who I know are still in on this who probably haven't PM'd KFT yet, Sir Aaron, State Alchemist Patrick, ect.
Then, they should PM me, either before or after the RP starts.
Hi Everyine i just made an account and it got accepted!! Yay!!! so when is the roleplay meant to start????
Monday.

ANNOUNCEMENT: My mother has once again decided to force me to go to some random location so my weekend will be ruined. Moonlight is in charge until I get back on Sunday.

The Frozen Prince
08-14-2008, 08:24 PM
OK so when the roleplay does stat where will we be doing it???

Holumanto
08-14-2008, 08:28 PM
OK so when the roleplay does stat where will we be doing it???

It was in the above post! It's Monday and it should start on the Sevii Islands.

DarkAmethyst
08-14-2008, 08:38 PM
._. Wow, seven pages into the discussion already and I've just realized this thread's been made. :oops:

Well uh.. hi?

EDIT: Oh look, my post gave it eight. xD

Holumanto
08-15-2008, 02:19 AM
._. Wow, seven pages into the discussion already and I've just realized this thread's been made. :oops:

Well uh.. hi?

Heck, that's why happens when there's a good RP. I can tell that this is going to be alot of fun and popular, I can't wait for this to start.

Eternal Moonlight
08-15-2008, 02:31 AM

Well uh.. hi?

Hiya!!!

Heck, that's why happens when there's a good RP. I can tell that this is going to be alot of fun and popular, I can't wait for this to start.

I'm starting to get anxious myself. We do have a TON of RPers in this one, probably the most I've seen in a LONG LONG time. Boy time flies, were almost Friday!!!

Holumanto
08-15-2008, 02:33 AM
Hiya!!!

I'm starting to get anxious myself. We do have a TON of RPers in this one, probably the most I've seen in a LONG LONG time. Boy time flies, were almost Friday!!!

I bet that as soon as the RP starts, there will be a ton of posts the first day and it would be kinda hard to keep track of all of them.

Eternal Moonlight
08-15-2008, 02:35 AM
I bet that as soon as the RP starts, there will be a ton of posts the first day and it would be kinda hard to keep track of all of them.

I know, I can see it know. We realse a long awaited RP on a ton of anxious RPers! They'll be like 10 page in an hour! I just hope I'm home or I'll be swamped when I get back!

General Dunsparce
08-15-2008, 02:37 AM
Woah there is a discussion thread? >.< I did not know this!

Holumanto
08-15-2008, 02:38 AM
I know, I can see it know. We realse a long awaited RP on a ton of anxious RPers! They'll be like 10 page in an hour! I just hope I'm home or I'll be swamped when I get back!

Well, let's just say we'll be doing alot of reading. It's just like having to read a book for an summer assignment for school. :l

General Dunsparce
08-15-2008, 02:39 AM
Dude, thanks.. I just realized that I have to read a book for school...

Eternal Moonlight
08-15-2008, 02:40 AM
Woah there is a discussion thread? >.< I did not know this!

My most succesful thread eva!

Well, let's just say we'll be doing alot of reading. It's just like having to read a book for an summer assignment for school. :l

Yep, not to mention RPing! I wonder how many of the folks that signed up will actually post in the RP

EDIT: I have nothing to do for school! Yay free summer vaca!

General Dunsparce
08-15-2008, 02:41 AM
Lucky... hey I gotta finish my sign up >_>

Dr Robotnik
08-15-2008, 03:33 AM
though i AM woundering when this'll start, i wont ask, 'cause i now the awnser

it'll start when it does

Eternal Moonlight
08-15-2008, 03:35 AM
though i AM woundering when this'll start, i wont ask, 'cause i now the awnser

it'll start when it does

LoL, couldn't have said it better myself. However, as of now, Monday is the start date!

Dr Robotnik
08-15-2008, 03:37 AM
but still, it always could get a delay (hoping we dont) So, my awnser stands

it starts when it starts!

Holumanto
08-15-2008, 03:43 AM
My most succesful thread eva!

Yep, not to mention RPing! I wonder how many of the folks that signed up will actually post in the RP

EDIT: I have nothing to do for school! Yay free summer vaca!

Lucky, I have to read Animal Farm by George Orwell before school starts. I'm on page 82 and theres 141 pages. :l

Crazed One
08-15-2008, 03:45 AM
Lucky, I have to anotate two books for summer!

Eternal Moonlight
08-15-2008, 03:59 AM
Lucky, I have to read Animal Farm by George Orwell before school starts. I'm on page 82 and theres 141 pages. :l

I don't understand summer work! How can you do work if your chanding teachers! *Dies at the though of summer homework!!!*

*Is magically revived*
LoL, I wonder how many more peoplez will join the RP?

Holumanto
08-15-2008, 04:05 AM

Wow, that sucks. Curse school! Why must we learn all of this sh**t?!

Dr Robotnik
08-15-2008, 04:21 AM
i feel the same way

Doomedweapon
08-15-2008, 11:05 AM
Wow, that sucks. Curse school! Why must we learn all of this sh**t?!

Yeah, I had to read the book Into Thin Air(true perspective on the 1996 Mount Everest tragedy, 328 pages or so) and write a five-paragraph review...

And this is going to be great guys, good thing it starts Monday, because I am going away for the weekend... I'll be back Sunday night and ready to post when I see the RP post...

Holumanto
08-15-2008, 01:02 PM
Yeah, I had to read the book Into Thin Air(true perspective on the 1996 Mount Everest tragedy, 328 pages or so) and write a five-paragraph review...

And this is going to be great guys, good thing it starts Monday, because I am going away for the weekend... I'll be back Sunday night and ready to post when I see the RP post...

Wow, 328 pages, I probably couldn't read it all because I hate reading and it's boring! XD But yeah, this RP is going to be alot of fun. We just got to wait for ol' KFT to post it.

DarkAmethyst
08-15-2008, 01:11 PM
Wow, if everyone posts in the RP like this, I'll be screwed.. xD :oops: Eh, at least I like reading. =P

Luckily, I didn't have to do anything over the summer (homeschooled ^0^), though I did have to go a few weeks after normal let out time to make up some work..

Kaioo
08-15-2008, 01:26 PM
How is 328 pages amazing? Haven't you read the HP books? Now there's a lot of pages...

ON TOPIC:
This Rp is going to be fun.

Dr Robotnik
08-15-2008, 01:46 PM
Longest book i've ever read is 'the Compleet sherlock holmes" 1,000 somethin pages, but it's got a good collection of books

Eternal Moonlight
08-18-2008, 02:55 AM
Attention everyone! SUs are offically closed!

The Frozen Prince
08-18-2008, 04:30 PM
is this gonna start today

Phantasm.Angel
08-18-2008, 04:31 PM
yes it is. Only twelve people got in, so people, check to make sure you got in.

Andydemon
08-18-2008, 04:35 PM
will people still be able to send you an active check PM?

Phantasm.Angel
08-18-2008, 04:37 PM
no, the fnal twelve have been selected.

Holumanto
08-18-2008, 05:07 PM
Yes, it's going to start today. I can't wait for it.

Phantasm.Angel
08-18-2008, 05:08 PM
I am making the tread right now, but please. Check the first page of the sign-ups to see if you got in.

Eternal Moonlight
08-18-2008, 08:39 PM
LoL, I`m amazed the thread isn`t swarmed yet.

Doomedweapon
08-18-2008, 08:44 PM
Yeah, I know, but there are only three-four people on, and I am not going to double post for no reason...

Phantasm.Angel
08-18-2008, 10:29 PM

patience jaye, soon it will go up by a billion posts

Eternal Moonlight
08-18-2008, 11:05 PM
patience jaye, soon it will go up by a billion posts

Or then again, we might be surprized at the posting pace!

Phantasm.Angel
08-18-2008, 11:19 PM
I sure hope it's what you said.

Doomedweapon
08-18-2008, 11:26 PM
KFT when you said this...

OOC: Please, I don't think that so many people can actually understand the Pokemon language so exactly. Also, only me, moonlight, and pm123 can make time go forward.

Is it okay for only trainers can talk to their Pokemon Partners, because they are the ones they keep outside PokeBalls and spend most time with?

Phantasm.Angel
08-18-2008, 11:31 PM
you can talk to yourt Pokemon but cannot literally translate it into english

Doomedweapon
08-19-2008, 12:30 AM
you can talk to yourt Pokemon but cannot literally translate it into english
Okay, so we kinda have to guess what they are saying, or kind of assume?

Phantasm.Angel
08-19-2008, 12:34 AM
exactly what I mean

Crazed One
08-19-2008, 01:34 AM
I'm not in the listing...

Chromatic Alchemist
08-19-2008, 01:36 AM
I'm not in the listing...

Yesh, we need to PM kft. Meh, I'm lazy, so I haven't done it yet.

General Dunsparce
08-19-2008, 01:39 AM
You do not seem to be aware that the Rp has already started and we had to makes some cuts... Also KFT.. well we really cant have more people.

Andydemon
08-19-2008, 01:45 AM
Yesh, we need to PM kft. Meh, I'm lazy, so I haven't done it yet.

I'm not too sure about this RP anymore, now that KFT just showed us that he doesn't care about anyones ideas except his own, i mean, the trainers is able to talk to their pokemon, big deal, and the worst thing is he's overeacting even though some of these things have reasons, I'm all for the trainer only able to understand that one Pokemon and that he/she is the only human that can understand that Pokemon, so far no one i've seen has gone over that line yet, so why make a big deal about it. are you reading this KFT? Do you love ruining other peoples story concepts that they've probably had in their minds since before you made the sign-up thread for this RP(or even before the four Pokemon episodes with Maylene that probably gave them the idea in the first place since she could understand her Lucario)?

Chromatic Alchemist
08-19-2008, 01:47 AM
I'm not too sure about this RP anymore, now that KFT just showed us that he doesn't care about anyones ideas except his own, i mean, the trainers is able to talk to their pokemon, big deal, and the worst thing is he's overeacting even though some of these things have reasons, I'm all for the trainer only able to understand that one Pokemon and that he/she is the only human that can understand that Pokemon, so far no one i've seen has gone over that line yet, so why make a big deal about it. are you reading this KFT? Do you love ruining other peoples story concepts that they've probably had in their minds since before you made the sign-up thread for this RP(or even before the four Pokemon episodes with Maylene that probably gave them the idea in the first place since she could understand her Lucario)?

So, you're saying kft is being a jerk? And, yea, I just realized the RP started. :/

Caraa
08-19-2008, 01:48 AM
I'm guessing the RP is postponed...again?? -_-

Andydemon
08-19-2008, 01:48 AM
So, you're saying kft is being a jerk? And, yea, I just realized the RP started. :/

That's probably the best way to describe his behavior so far in one sentence, yes. he's even threaten to kick people off, and on day one of the RP even. If you don't call the RP maker who threatens people on day one a jerk then where have you been.

Chromatic Alchemist
08-19-2008, 01:50 AM
That's probably the best way to describe his behavior so far in one sentence, yes.

Short, simple, and to the point. Well, so much for my hopes of being in the RP. *Walks away glumly*

Caraa
08-19-2008, 01:54 AM
I'm not on the list either and I was accepted...? ;_;

Phantasm.Angel
08-19-2008, 02:02 AM

hey guess what? I don't give a damn this whole stupid RP is now Moonlight and Pichu_Master123's respondsibility. So have fun bothering them you frickin ********.

Chromatic Alchemist
08-19-2008, 02:04 AM
hey guess what? I don't give a damn this whole stupid RP is now Moonlight and Pichu_Master123's respondsibility. So have fun bothering them you frickin ********.

If it's there responsibilty, you have no right to flame other people.

Caraa
08-19-2008, 02:04 AM
If it's there responsibilty, you have no right to flame other people.
He's right, KFT.

-_-

General Dunsparce
08-19-2008, 02:06 AM
Okay Okay... People... You all wanna be in? Well you can. And since I am lazy you can PM me your sign ups.

Chromatic Alchemist
08-19-2008, 02:07 AM
He's right, KFT.

-_-

And I've been PMing him for the past few minutes for me and zzz's name to be added to the first post. Why not, is my question?

Caraa
08-19-2008, 02:08 AM
Okay Okay... People... You all wanna be in? Well you can. And since I am lazy you can PM me your sign ups.
I was already accepted. But 'll send you my SU anyway...

General Dunsparce
08-19-2008, 02:10 AM
Eheh.. sorry.. just wanna redo things.. ya know? Plus knowing me you will be..

Andydemon
08-19-2008, 02:10 AM

And this is the result of me simply sticking up for other people?

Caraa
08-19-2008, 02:12 AM
And this is the result of me simply sticking up for other people?
Andydemon, no point on carrying this on. You guys will end up getting banned if it does. -_-

General Dunsparce
08-19-2008, 02:13 AM
Yes, we can drop the subject and start over. With me and Moonlight as the RP masters.

Caraa
08-19-2008, 02:14 AM
Yes, we can drop the subject and start over. With me and Moonlight as the RP masters.
=D

Rofl at the masters. XD

Andydemon
08-19-2008, 02:14 AM
Andydemon, no point on carrying this on. You guys will end up getting banned if it does. -_-

I see your point, my opinions been made clear and I have nothing more to say so no need for more drama on my end.

Andydemon
08-19-2008, 02:16 AM

Um...does Moonlight even know whats happened yet, cause I don't think she'll appreciate the master position being dropped on her out of nowhere like that

General Dunsparce
08-19-2008, 02:17 AM
Very good! And yes. WE ARE YOUR MASTERS :3 She does not know.. but I can help her so it won't be so bad. Yes this may be a future problem :/

Holumanto
08-19-2008, 02:20 AM
Wow, I was about to get into a battle with KFT in the RP, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. This RP is going downhill quick...

Andydemon
Very good! And yes. WE ARE YOUR MASTERS :3 She does not know.. but I can help her so it won't be so bad. Yes this may be a future problem :/

how would it be a future problem?

Doomedweapon

I helped doitto in one of his old RP's, so if you guys need any help, just send me a PM... I don't want to see this thing die...

Andydemon
08-19-2008, 02:22 AM
Wow, I was about to get into a battle with KFT in the RP, but I don't see that happening anytime soon. This RP is going downhill quick...

your starting your RP tomorrow aren't you, if that's the case then why would this RP be an issue to you?

EDIT: stupid question

General Dunsparce
08-19-2008, 02:23 AM
~sigh~ Yes the RP is going down hill I am really trying to help it back up.. its not going so well.... and if you would like to help. I am open for suggestions.

Doomedweapon
08-19-2008, 02:26 AM
~sigh~ Yes the RP is going down hill I am really trying to help it back up.. its not going so well.... and if you would like to help. I am open for suggestions.

I say that we try can convince KFT to open the SU's back up for two days, with the ferry not leaving for that much time, then all the people who still want to be in, can be in, and we add some more rules that should be established before we start..

General Dunsparce
08-19-2008, 02:28 AM
So basically you want us to start over? Trust my KFT isn't gonna come back..

Caraa
08-19-2008, 02:29 AM
I need clarification, as I am confizzled. >.<

Is the RP closed right now?

and

Can we understand/let our Pokemon 'speak english'?

General Dunsparce
08-19-2008, 02:32 AM
I need clarification, as I am confizzled. >.<

Is the RP closed right now?

and

Can we understand/let our Pokemon 'speak english'?

I dont know... and sure pokemon can speak english...

Doomedweapon
08-19-2008, 02:33 AM
So basically you want us to start over? Trust my KFT isn't gonna come back..

Well, if we do start over, I think it should possibly be Pichu, moonlight, and I who take it over and restart it. If that is the case, I think we should let this one go until it hits rock bottom, then tell all the current members to keep their SU's, and they will automatically be reserved for the next one. Then maybe put a limit to it only being twenty(20) people to keep it small and let people still know what they are doing.

In any case, a rebirth of this Roleplay may have to be done with a new plot set up and everything, newly constructed from top to bottom...

Caraa
08-19-2008, 02:35 AM
Screw what I think. I like the way Doomed thinks! =P

Chromatic Alchemist
08-19-2008, 02:36 AM
Welp, meh first post is, well posted! :D

Doomedweapon
08-19-2008, 02:37 AM
I think that's a good idea, so we can have a clean slate. If you do end up doing that, you should PM everybody involved so they're not clueless. [/stupid suggestion]

That was my plan all along. So now, Pichu, moonlight and I will rework and idea, set some better ground rules and everything and hopefully, have it ready in a week so people can start sign-ups.

General Dunsparce
08-19-2008, 02:38 AM
Ah. Very good idea! I like your thinking! We will do that! But we need to discuss some things Doomed. I'll pm you. but before that i need to play brawl to rethink some things.. anyone else in?

Caraa
08-19-2008, 02:39 AM
That was my plan all along. So now, Pichu, moonlight and I will rework and idea, set some better ground rules and everything and hopefully, have it ready in a week so people can start sign-ups.
YAY! =D *glomps*

Doomedweapon
08-19-2008, 02:41 AM
YAY! =D *glomps*

Ah. Very good idea! I like your thinking! We will do that! But we need to discuss some things Doomed. I'll pm you. but before that i need to play brawl to rethink some things.. anyone else in?

Alright, guess this means I am taking over... Alright, I have a couple idea in mind, and I am on EST time, so it is getting kind of late here...

Pichu, I think you should also PM moonlight, and tell her the current situation...

Holumanto
08-19-2008, 02:41 AM
your starting your RP tomorrow aren't you, if that's the case then why would this RP be an issue to you?

EDIT: stupid question

This RP has nothing to do with my RP, I just liked the High School RP and I wanted it to continue, but it looks like it won't. I will help out if needed for the remake of it.

General Dunsparce
08-19-2008, 02:42 AM
o_O Wow talk about random! So I guess I'll have this locked then PM everyone to let them know what is goin on. sound good?

Andydemon
08-19-2008, 02:42 AM
I dont know... and sure pokemon can speak english...
it's not that Pokemon can speak english,basically what people were doing was that they were able to understand what their partner pokemon was saying, and that was the only Pokemon they could understand and he/she was the only human that could understand that Pokemon, similar to how Maylene was able to understand Lucario in those four episodes of the anime that she appeared in(at least that's were I got the idea from while I'm not sure about everyone else), basically no one was doing anything wrong, it's just KFT thought too many people were doing it and started threatening everyone about it.

Caraa
08-19-2008, 02:44 AM
it's not that Pokemon can speak english,basically what people were doing was that they were able to understand what their partner pokemon was saying, and that was the only Pokemon they could understand and he/she was the only human that could understand that Pokemon, similar to how Maylene was able to understand Lucario in those four episodes of the anime that she appeared in(at least that's were I got the idea from while I'm not sure about everyone else), basically no one was doing anything wrong, it's just KFT thought too many people were doing it.
That's what I meant. ^.^; I just didn't feel like typing all that.

@Doomed: It's not that late. =P

@Pichu: Sounds good! =D

Doomedweapon
08-19-2008, 02:45 AM
it's not that Pokemon can speak english,basically what people were doing was that they were able to understand what their partner pokemon was saying, and that was the only Pokemon they could understand and he/she was the only human that could understand that Pokemon, similar to how Maylene was able to understand Lucario in those four episodes of the anime that she appeared in(at least that's were I got the idea from while I'm not sure about everyone else), basically no one was doing anything wrong, it's just KFT thought too many people were doing it.

Exactly... Nicely put, and I think no one told KFT of that, and he flipped out.

Pichu, this can stay open for now, we will close it a day before we put out the new Sign-ups...

Caraa, I have to get up early and write a report tomorrow... And now Pichu and I have to work this out...

General Dunsparce
08-19-2008, 02:46 AM
Another excellent point! I really have to talk to a lot of people and rethink a lot of things..

Holumanto
08-19-2008, 02:46 AM
I think the SU thread should be made either right now or tommorow, then wait a little while so that more people could join, then make the RP thread a week later.

Doomedweapon
08-19-2008, 02:48 AM
I think the SU thread should be made either right now or tommorow, then wait a little while so that more people could join, then make the RP thread a week later.

May be try the SU being put out a day or two from now, since we are going to build an all new plot, and I have one in mind, that is going to be great...

Caraa
08-19-2008, 02:49 AM
Exactly... Nicely put, and I think no one told KFT of that, and he flipped out.

Pichu, this can stay open for now, we will close it a day before we put out the new Sign-ups...

Caraa, I have to get up early and write a report tomorrow... And now Pichu and I have to work this out...
=O ...=[ Sorry. "/

*dies of impatience*

Holumanto
08-19-2008, 02:51 AM
May be try the SU being put out a day or two from now, since we are going to build an all new plot, and I have one in mind, that is going to be great...

Ok, that would be better. Can't wait for it.

General Dunsparce
08-19-2008, 02:52 AM
=O ...=[ Sorry. "/

*dies of impatience*

Take it easy.. I think maybe we should keep the Rp going as it is..

Chromatic Alchemist
08-19-2008, 02:54 AM
Well, quite interestibg talk, but good night you guys! :D

Caraa
08-19-2008, 03:11 AM
I'm going to post in KFT's Pokemon High for the time being. Anyone else want to?

poke123
08-19-2008, 03:13 AM
I'm going to post in KFT's Pokemon High for the time being. Anyone else want to?

I think we should just stop posting for a bit til this is all resolved.

Caraa
08-19-2008, 03:16 AM
I think we should just stop posting for a bit til this is all resolved.
I'm just doing it because I'm bored. =[ I was really looking forward to this, but now that it's probably going to take ANOTHER week...I might as well just post in the other one until it gets locked or whatever.

Eternal Moonlight
08-19-2008, 03:17 AM

Ok, can someone please tell me WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON! What happened? I need an explaination!

Andydemon
08-19-2008, 03:18 AM
I'm just doing it because I'm bored. =[ I was really looking forward to this, but now that it's probably going to take ANOTHER week...I might as well just post in the other one until it gets locked or whatever.

You can try to join another RP for the time being, i mean, Holumanto's looks pretty cool.

Caraa
08-19-2008, 03:18 AM
Explanation:

KFT left.

=D

@Andydemon: Link plz? =]

Doomedweapon
08-19-2008, 03:20 AM
Ok, can someone please tell me WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON! What happened? I need an explaination!

In a nutshell, KFT quit on us because people complained that they didn't know it had started, and he didn't want people converting their own Pokemon's speech into English so in essence, trainers can communicate only with their own Pokemon Partners...

Any questions?

Eternal Moonlight
08-19-2008, 03:21 AM
I think we should close the link to the old one and start fresh. Of course we'll need a new plot as taking KFT's would be copyright infringement.

All in favor?

Doomedweapon
08-19-2008, 03:23 AM
I think we should close the link to the old one and start fresh. Of course we'll need a new plot as taking KFT's would be copyright infringement.

All in favor?

Pichu and I have been in favor and were just waiting for you... I am going to be leader, no offense to you and Pichu, and I will think of each of our duties in this new roleplay...

Caraa
08-19-2008, 03:23 AM

All in favor?
Doomed is working on it already! =]

...See? :>

General Dunsparce
08-19-2008, 03:51 AM
Yush its all cool! And Ryan says he doesn't care if we use the same plot! :D

Eternal Moonlight
08-19-2008, 04:07 AM

That's good to know :D

Now, thank goodness all this drama is over. Feel free to post any ideas you may have for us to use!

Phantasm.Angel
08-19-2008, 04:32 AM
hope you guys have fun, caleb and jaye.

General Dunsparce
08-19-2008, 05:13 AM
Ryan, you are free to join..

Phantasm.Angel
08-19-2008, 05:20 AM
Let the other people decide: Do you want me to join? Do you?

Caraa
08-19-2008, 07:39 AM
I don't mind, KFT. =]

@moonlight: Since we're making a new RP, can I mess around with my SU a bit? =]

poke123
08-19-2008, 11:30 AM

If you want to join then sure.

General Dunsparce
08-19-2008, 03:52 PM
That'd be cool. But it doesn't matter really.. your choice.

Phantasm.Angel
08-19-2008, 04:02 PM

Isee. Oh, and I forbid DoomedWeapon from using my plot. I'd love to see what he would do with the RP

DarkAmethyst
08-19-2008, 04:47 PM
Okay.. I get the fact that KFT quit and that we're supposed to be starting a new one, but.. what exactly is going on? And what really happened? :oops:

General Dunsparce
08-19-2008, 05:00 PM
eheh.. Its a long story.. I'll PM you.

Doomedweapon
08-19-2008, 05:32 PM
Isee. Oh, and I forbid DoomedWeapon from using my plot. I'd love to see what he would do with the RP

Oh, fine by me... I didn't even know how I should run your plot anyway... So I've been bouncing off ideas, and I think I have one already set up...

General Dunsparce
08-19-2008, 05:38 PM
Uhh.. Hello? I am apart of this too.. You should run the ideas by me as well.

Doomedweapon
08-19-2008, 05:40 PM
Uhh.. Hello? I am apart of this too.. You should run the ideas by me as well.

Yeah, I am gonna be sending you a PM soon... What I meant was I was getting down to at least three good plot ideas that I'd send you and moonlight...

General Dunsparce
08-19-2008, 07:21 PM
I'm gonna talk to KFT to see if he can help make a plot or add to the plots..

Phantasm.Angel
08-19-2008, 07:39 PM
What do you and Jaye need from me Caleb?

Caraa
08-23-2008, 03:51 PM
This discussion and the RP just DIED. >.<

Dr Robotnik
08-23-2008, 03:54 PM
thats what happens when an RP depends too much on everyone having to post before you can move on >_<

Eternal Moonlight
08-23-2008, 07:59 PM
Well, the RP died because of the arguement and Ryan leaving. In my opinion, there's really no point in continueing this one and just looking forward to the new one! I was actually thinking of having it and the SUs locked, but keeping the DS thread for ideas and such.

Chromatic Alchemist
08-24-2008, 01:40 AM
Well, the RP died because of the arguement and Ryan leaving. In my opinion, there's really no point in continueing this one and just looking forward to the new one! I was actually thinking of having it and the SUs locked, but keeping the DS thread for ideas and such.

Meh, just when I started talking. -.-