PDA

View Full Version : fire type banner contest!!!!!

heoto
08-07-2008, 12:03 AM
not approved yet will be soon do not post anything yet!!!!

:happy:
ok so everyone this is it my fisrt contest i will be a judge but i will accept 2 other judges the first two to ask get it no complaining.
1.heoto

ok second these are the rules

1.please no spamming
2.no flamming
3.do not pm me to get in all posts should be put on this thread ok.
4.do your best
5. the magic one HAVE FUN

contestants.

i will only be taking 8 people in this if you want to try it then go ahead do it just dont post it if one of these contestants does not make theres in time then you will be able to replace them.:happy:

the theme of this banner contest is FIRE

THERE WILL BE 3 ROUNDS

if you get inside the top 5 of the first you will go through to the second and inf you get inside the top 3 of the second round you get to be in the third round but if you get the first place of the first round you automaticly get a place in the third round ofcourse you are allowed to compete in the second round aswell if you want.

this is the first round: YOU MUST MAKE A BANNER WITH A CHARIZARD

you may put in more then one charizard in the banner shiny or non-shiny
you may put words but no no more then 4. you will be marked on the words aswell to see if they fit in with your banner.

you have 3 days to complete them from when i let you join you have 2 days to get a place:biggrin:

also if you put a banner here please put if other people veiwing are allowed to use it in their signatures or not if they give credit.

good luck :goofy:

Neo Emolga
08-07-2008, 02:21 AM
Fix the grammar and the spelling first, and then I'll consider approving it once that's done.

And for next time, remember that you need approval first before posting it.

dimondgirlofthefuture
08-12-2008, 01:18 AM
I guess I'll be a judge!:happy:

heoto
08-12-2008, 10:21 PM
I guess I'll be a judge!:happy:
oh im sorry this was ment to die im no good at grammer so im not even going to try to correct it but next time i hold a contest iwill pm you if you want to be a judge.

dimondgirlofthefuture
08-12-2008, 11:41 PM
Ok, you PM me then