PDA

View Full Version : Beneficial Glitch

Demon_Shiron
06-06-2005, 06:29 PM
The other day I was battling my friend with my Crystal. After we battled I went home and turned on my game. When I check my team(Houndoom, Scizor, Alakazam, Tyranitar, Blissey, and Lugia) all of my Poke'mon know these four moves: Fire Blast, Zap Cannon, Hydro Pump, and Hyper Beam! Also, when I checked my Pokedex to see where Raikou was, it says I have 251 Poke'mon! After that whole incident I turn off my game, turn it back on, and everything's back to normal! I'm so freakin' confused... :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

PKMN Trainer RED
06-06-2005, 06:47 PM
Did you use a game shark or any other cheating device after that?

Exon Auxus
06-06-2005, 07:23 PM
The other day I was battling my friend with my Crystal. After we battled I went home and turned on my game. When I check my team(Houndoom, Scizor, Alakazam, Tyranitar, Blissey, and Lugia) all of my Poke'mon know these four moves: Fire Blast, Zap Cannon, Hydro Pump, and Hyper Beam! Also, when I checked my Pokedex to see where Raikou was, it says I have 251 Poke'mon! After that whole incident I turn off my game, turn it back on, and everything's back to normal! I'm so freakin' confused... :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Hmm. Did your friend have all those pokemon?

Demon_Shiron
06-06-2005, 08:15 PM
Did you use a game shark or any other cheating device after that?
Nope. I don't even know where to get a Gameshark.

And To Silver Skarmory, no he didn't have all those Poke'mon. He only has about 80. But I still don't know how all my Poke'mon got those moves. :susp:

PKMN Trainer RED
06-06-2005, 08:18 PM
Hav eyou used a link cable that's been exposed to a game infected with missingno? Happened with one of mine and good thing I had a extra lol.