PDA

View Full Version : Possible spoilers upcoming in Japan? Read at own risk!

AshMistyMayfan
06-06-2005, 05:52 PM
REad on Serebii the upcoming episodes:

Warning, Danger Will Robbinson, do not read unless you want to see this!

Ash has a huge battle
Ash 'could' be winning at long last for another episode has Scott and Battle Frontier, like Emerald. Otherwords, he won't come in 16th or 8th or even lose the championship, he could be coming in at no. 1.
Then Ash is returning to Pallet Town for a gathering or party. I wonder what will Max and May's fates be? DO they both go home to Petalburg City?

This is based on eps 409-411, no analogy has been written on what is going on, but these imply that:

Ash wins the entire thing
Ash sees Battle Frontier
Then Ash is going home
Is this going to be the last season on Japan, and then what else are they going to do?

Missingno mystery
06-07-2005, 01:40 PM
Remember, theres still 4th place, but he did also win the orange island league. I say if he wins, that'll be the end of Ash but I wonder, what type of league will D/P bring? If its what ppl wont (all the old places at once) maybe it will be the end, but if its something new, theres a new challenge to be faced!

Pika57
06-10-2005, 06:38 PM
They could never just sto pthe show pokemon. If they did about 1/ 16 of the worlds population would stop functioning normally. Also a good deal of peole would commit suicide and all the people who think Pokemon is evil would say that the show was getting revenge. Plus what about the Games!!

Missingno mystery
06-11-2005, 03:24 PM
They could never just sto pthe show pokemon. If they did about 1/ 16 of the worlds population would stop functioning normally. Also a good deal of peole would commit suicide and all the people who think Pokemon is evil would say that the show was getting revenge. Plus what about the Games!!
Well, I don't think they'd jest end the show, it'd jest be the end of Ash. Theres still May ya know, what would happen on her adventure? And each new game brings new characters (hopefully some smarter than Ash :rolleyes: :tongue: ).

~Bayleef~
08-09-2005, 11:50 AM
This is NOT the last saga, there is the return to Kanto which is going great and there is definatly gonna be a D/P saga.
Pokemon is still raking in the money and is still very very popular, there's no need to end it.

Btw, the Battle Frontier is in Kanto incase some of you's don't know that. Ash has already battled with Noland.