PDA

View Full Version : Where Can I Find Certain Animes?

pikachugirl2
08-11-2008, 06:27 PM
Um ok, I want to expand my anime circle so I'd like to know where several good looking animes come on and a few more things about them.

Ok, first off, where can I watch Fruits Basket and Lucky Star?

second, is there any swearing in either one?(if so, how bad?)

third, what time do they come on?(I have a defined anime schedule burned in my brain and I NEED TO KNOW THIS!!!!!!)

fourth, how much blood?(like if it has as much blood as animes like naruto, thats fine. but i want to know the blood levels.)

and fifth, what's it about and whats your opinion on it?

Also, does anyone know any other good animes?

Animes seen and liked:
Pokemon(duh)
Naruto
Kiba
Zatch Bell
Yu-Gi-Oh(SLIGHTLY!!!!!!!)
And the Sonic anime

Animes seen and disliked:
Bakugan(if it counts)
Transformers Animated
Digimon(my least favorite)

So don't tell me those.

Roxas13
08-11-2008, 09:28 PM
Are you asking about watching anime on T.V or on the internet?Most people don't have anime based channels so you will most likely recieve anime site's.

pikachugirl2
08-11-2008, 09:33 PM
I mean on T.V., like i know how inuyasha comes on adult swim.

But what sites, in that case?

Roxas13
08-11-2008, 09:38 PM
Well I know Veoh.com has different types of anime and youtube has a few but most are removed due to copyright laws.I'll see if I can find fruits basket on a site and I'll let you know.

TRY HERE:Fruits Basket in english (http://www.animekiwi.com/fruit-basket-dubbed-version/).

Neon_Espeon
08-12-2008, 02:02 AM
I think a site called "Crunchyroll" should have tons of different of Animé. I'm not sure If It's just the original Japanese version(with possibly Fansubs) or Dub episodes, I've just heard It has lots of Animé. =p I wouldn't really know, though... I've never really checked the site out myself... Xp

skiboydoggy
08-12-2008, 02:37 AM
Crunchyroll takes down licensed anime, so there won't be Lucky Star and Fruits Basket.
They are also two of the tamest anime ever, so there.

Neon_Espeon
08-12-2008, 05:32 PM
Crunchyroll takes down licensed anime, so there won't be Lucky Star and Fruits Basket.
They are also two of the tamest anime ever, so there.

Ah, I thought so.

I guess that leaves me with recommending... uh... erm... nothing really. =/ The only site that I know that has (or "had") animé Is YouTube or some other video site, and we all know how well those sites handle that kind of stuff(And by that I mean "awkwardly", seeing how you always tend to find random parts of episodes still around for some reason and such(Well, at least on YouTube from what I can remember)).

pikachugirl2
08-12-2008, 07:06 PM
I'd also like to know some good animes. I found some good sites, but now i'd like to know some good animes to watch.

Today I started watching an anime called School Days, and its pretty good.

Also, I recently started watching Kiba, and that was an awesome anime.

So I'd like to know some more good ones(preferably with minimal language and SMALL amounts of blood!!!!!!!)

Roxas13
08-12-2008, 07:09 PM
Go here (http://www.animekiwi.com/fruit-basket-dubbed-version/) for alot of anime and anime movies.The link will take you to the english dub Fruits Basket episode's but if you click anime list it will give you alot of different anime shpws to choose from.

pikachugirl2
08-12-2008, 11:47 PM
ok i found some good sites and i used the one u had.

I really like school days. I just started watching and i already have a favorite character:Katsuma!

Katsuma and Itou, sittin in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g...........

Synester
08-13-2008, 01:09 AM
ok i found some good sites and i used the one u had.

I really like school days. I just started watching and i already have a favorite character:Katsuma!

Katsuma and Itou, sittin in a tree, k-i-s-s-i-n-g...........
Wait until you see the last episode ;D. You'll be in a big suprise like I was D: From what I've seen, Full Metal Panic is pretty awesome, even the dub is pretty good. I also kind of like Dokoro-Chan, which has alot of blood, but its pretty funny.

pikachugirl2
08-14-2008, 12:07 AM
ive gotten to episode 7. pretty awesome and suspensful so far.

Who knew Makoto liked Sekai, not Kotonaha(did i spell that right...)?

I still can't see why Katsura likes Saionji after that........or Itou

haha im using all of their both names!!!

skiboydoggy
08-14-2008, 07:55 AM
ive gotten to episode 7. pretty awesome and suspensful so far.

Who knew Makoto liked Sekai, not Kotonaha(did i spell that right...)?

I still can't see why Katsura likes Saionji after that........or Itou

haha im using all of their both names!!!
Stop watching School Days, now. It will scar you for life, considering how tame your tastes are. STOP.

windbladeicepuppy
08-14-2008, 09:37 PM
You might like Azumaga Daioh, it's VERY tame swear-wise. I don't know if you'd prefer a dubbed or a subbed version, tho. Also, it's full of very.... unusual situations.

pikachugirl2
08-24-2008, 06:46 PM
:0!!!!!!

holy crap u were right the School Days ending did scar me for life!

man Katsura sucks.............

hey where can i watch Lucky Star?????