PDA

View Full Version : A letter from some of your members.

Marth
08-14-2008, 04:14 AM
Dear PE2K staff, and specifically, URPG mods.

We, as active members, are indignated by the current handling of recent events in the forum.

We do not wish to debate the reasons behind your actions, for it would be pointless and futile. We have our own reasons, and you have yours.

Specifically, we are reffering to the bans of the following members:
-May Norman
-Sigma_

It is our pettition for these members to be unbanned.

We also wish to express our disagreement with Lan's first ban motive.

Those who support this message will consequently post here and specify why, if desired.
You have the task to enforce the rules in this forum. We have the right to check those who enforce the rules on us.

SpaceUnicorn
08-14-2008, 04:18 AM
I support this message. I find that by banning Sigma_, May, and Lan for little to none reasons is absurd. I mean, they barely did anything. Yet, some of the mods not naming names, lay down a ban and expect us not to ask why they were banned? I know it's unfair, and I'm sure you guys will say life is unfair, but we deserve an answer! Hopefully they will be unbanned.

Husnain
08-14-2008, 04:19 AM
I support this message. I find that by banning Sigma_, May, and Lan for little to none reasons is absurd. I mean, they barely did anything. Yet, some of the mods not naming names, lay down a ban and expect us not to ask why they were banned? I know it's unfair, and I'm sure you guys will say life is unfair, but we deserve an answer! Hopefully they will be unbanned.

What he said.

-PK
08-14-2008, 04:20 AM
I also agree with this.

Hypocrisy is Fun
08-14-2008, 04:21 AM
I believe the bans were unfair. They came from nowhere and should be lifted.

I respect all PE2K mods, but I found these actions to be extreme and unjust.

LS
08-14-2008, 04:22 AM
Agreed. You mods have abused your power. :/

Maleficent
08-14-2008, 04:23 AM

What he said, and also, Sigma_ rules.

RawrIsMyMiddleName
08-14-2008, 04:23 AM
I agree. A bit unfair.

screech1941
08-14-2008, 04:24 AM
Well, yes I have to concur with this.

Holumanto
08-14-2008, 04:27 AM
Unfair, unjust, just not right. I find these bans just wrong so I support this pettition.

Haze
08-14-2008, 04:27 AM
I agree with Marth!!!!

MaskedJackal
08-14-2008, 04:29 AM

I too agree with this.

Milotic Master1
08-14-2008, 04:33 AM
Do we even know why they were banned? The mods at least owe us a reason. This is just like what happened to me yesterday :x.

Trainer17
08-14-2008, 04:35 AM
As a member, yes, I need to know the reason why they were banned.

LS
08-14-2008, 04:35 AM
Do we even know why they were banned? The mods at least owe us a reason. This is just like what happened to me yesterday :x.

Dude URPG is failing more and more everyday xD. Get used to it.

SiberianTiger
08-14-2008, 05:14 AM
I find myself in unfortunate agreement with this as well. I find the recent choices made in regards to both the URPG and PE2K itself quite disturbing. I'm not personally saying I could do a better job but that is obviously why I'm not among the leaders of this forum. At the same time I expect those in charge to do better, and they have failed to do so.

PE2K has been in serious decline ever since Diamond/Pearl was released and with Ryan's decline in activity the place has been in slight disarray both in the genral populace and the moderators chosen to watch over them whether you chose to acknowledge or not. The recent bans upheld on the above members as well as a few other notable mentions just displays this in greater light.

~*~*~*~*~

The closing of the thread before I was able to post this originally only demonstrates this further.

~*~*~*~*~

As for the URPG itself, I've always believed the moderators of that section have done a poor job in keeping with their responsibilites, albeit in keeping the trainer stats guide updated or even more menial task. This may seem unimportant but the fact remains they just have not done a good job and quite frankly without the many officials monitoring the section and in some cases doing the moderators jobs, nothing would ever get done. There are those that are good moderators mind you, Marth despite the scandal, Loyal Arcanine, and of course Jack. But as good as these guys are it doesn't distract from the fact the URPG is seemingly falling apart from my standpoint and at an alarming rate.

The status of both PE2K and the URPG has now lead to the departure of several members most notably Djax in the recent past which could have been avoiding, but as I've already stated, the URPG is falling apart at an alarming rate and something has to be done.

It is with some regret that I post this. But I do believe this is for the best.

~Isaiah

SpaceUnicorn
08-14-2008, 05:17 AM
I also loved how someone locked this thread without even making a post on why.

Kecleonfan666
08-14-2008, 05:27 AM

It's probably "disturbing the peace" (If there is any) or something =P

I support this completely. Oh god, please don't let this place turn into a Serebii mini-me :(

Maleficent
08-14-2008, 05:52 AM

It's called stamping of the "revolution".

Marth
08-14-2008, 05:54 AM
It's called stamping of the "revolution".
Well the revolution has worked. Radical changes are being discussed at the moment, keep in touch.

Kecleonfan666
08-14-2008, 05:59 AM
Well the revolution has worked. Radical changes are being discussed at the moment, keep in touch.

Hooray for freeedom (of speech)

Maleficent
08-14-2008, 06:05 AM

Huzzah! I'll check tomorrow.

Dr Scott
08-14-2008, 06:30 AM
And because radical changes are being made, we no longer need this thread.

I thank those of you who handled this maturely ^_^. I learned a lot about a lot of you.

*Kamehameha'd into the sun