PDA

View Full Version : What do you think?

gamevoid
03-25-2004, 10:10 PM
Do you think that you should beable to have more than 6 pokemon on a team? and do you ever wish that you could have more than 4 moves on a pokemon?

I whish we could have 7 pokemon 6 is a weird number and I wiah we could have 5 moves on a pokemon it would really make it so much more challenging cause people could make some REALLY GOOD pokemon.

Shroomish
03-25-2004, 10:17 PM
I like the six Pokemon thing. Imagine battling something like a 20 vs 20 battle. X_X;; Too much, IMO. Six is enough.

As for the move thing, yeah, I wish I could have atleast 5 moves. There have been many occasions where I'm planning to raise a mon and I can't decide between two moves. I'm like, "If only ti could have an extra move slot...." So, yeah, definatly. :smile:

Ironshell Blastoise
03-25-2004, 10:29 PM
If 5 moves were possible, Weezing would be standard on every 200 team, for the good players with no originality that is. Though, 5 moves would add some depth to the game, but only a little.

gamevoid
03-25-2004, 11:32 PM
Yeah I really want five moves cause I want to have my Medicham to know Clam mind, Bulk Up, Recover, Psychic, and High Jump kick!