PDA

View Full Version : The ungreat URPG "Conspiracy" I was charged with: All Details in here

Snow Fairy Sugar
08-15-2008, 06:38 AM
Yup, in here, I'm going to give you full details about why I was banned, and how I refute all the charges.

I was accused of trying to create mass chaos in the URPG, using my Finance skills, among other things, to create hyperinflation and other similar chaotic things in the URPG.

Firstly, I am not working against the URPG. All the people I've talked to, are incredulous when they heard about the charges.

Secondly, here's some irrefutable proof that Im trying to control what is going on in the URPG. As to what; you'll know when you scroll down. But as for the proof, here I go.

I've noticed how the money inflow, recently, is going on. The URPG moderators do cause some resentment through their latest rules. I admit, I'm not really very interested what they do Financially.

But, sadly, they are not that up to the mark of knowing how the URPG's Economy{Yes, an economy and a Financial Structure does exist} is flattening.

Normally, I'd just smile, sit back, and observe what is going on. However, because me, and my friends like the URPG a lot, and Jack is in charge of it: These are the only reasons that I decided to help it from collapsing financially. It wouldn't be too good if there was a Finance crisis, that too without any stabilizer.

However, trying to stabilize it as much as possible, I noticed that OHKO's were fuelling the current Financial Crisis, and they had to be stopped. I notied that there were too many of them, and if the money inflow was slowed down, we could avoid the crisis. Or at least, buy me enough time to figure out an alternate way, apart from a bank{Yes, I admit this is the best way, but I'm looking for other methods since the Officials are that opposed to it}.

Citations? Yes, you might notice that in my ref log, I have the "coincidence" that Jack entered and watched an OHKO x 10 battle between two officials, which was also abused to such an extent, that he probably made a thread about it a day or two later in the mods board, discussing about the situation, and the result is that OHKO's are banned.

Yes, I'm sorry for this guys, you probably might hate me, but the URPG will be wrecked at the rate that things are going on. The moderators might be good at other things- There's no denying that; but I believe that crisis this had missed them, they probably did not notice it. I cannot blame them, Finance might not be their talent. It gives me enough time to stabilize it Financially, and whatever though, I'm glad that I'll be able to save it from being a mess where we have class distinctions, or crisises where only referees will be able to afford to become as good as Elites: It's not a coincidence that only the top story writers and most active referees are as good as Elites. So there's the proof I can place in front of them. And my defensive question.

Here's the definition of Hyperinflation: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hyperinflation

In economics, hyperinflation is inflation that is "out of control," a condition in which prices increase rapidly as a currency loses its value.

It becomes visible when there is an unchecked increase in the money supply or drastic debasement of coinage, and is often associated with wars (or their aftermath), economic depressions, and political or social upheavals.

What I have helped to achieve is reduce the money supply. And I get charged for hyperinflation?? This charge is absurd, down to the last letter.

If you want to know what is wrong about the URPG, keep reading. Even if a moderator deletes it, it will be fine, since moderators can see deleted threads/posts, and I've got a copy of this, not to mention no one actually believes the charges.

What is wrong with the URPG?

It is in a state of both- Hyperinflation and Recession. There is an unchecked flow of money supply into the system.

Normally, in a Finance System, the amount of money in the system should be equal to the value of everything in the country, more or less, to maintain stability.

There are few countries that print money out of nothing; such as the American Federal Reserve, which is not controlled by the government.

The money supply here isn't controlled either. What is the end result? A recession, which, unlike the Great Depression of 1929, which was a controlled recession{Unless I'm highly mistaken, but all evidence points that way} is a natural, uncontrolled recession, where the Corporates enjoy, while the Middle Class suffer.

Same thing is with the URPG- Battlers suffer, referees still keep rising. The coincidence is, all Elites, the best people in the URPG are referees. People think that referee'ing is the best way to earn money in the URPG. Because it is so unchecked, the money supply keeps disrupting the system. As DoS pointed out: You'll never be able to afford the Lapras and four TMs from the Mart, but refs can buy that five times over,"

Yes, I am nerdy like that, it's in my genes. I have observed the system for the last two years. I realized what was going wrong, what things could have been achieved, but not what was going to be the end result.

Why did I do this? Because me, and my friends like the URPG a lot, and Jack is in charge of it. I cannot really just sit back and watch it crash when I could have done something to help it. So, I delved into everything I could, to see where the URPG was headed into. Then, when I was trolling in a chat, pretending to conquer the world and stuff, and ruin the URPG with my uber powers and blame others. {Yes, the moderators took that seriously, I hope they haven't told the FBI}.

There, while trolling, I said that I could create a double problem: Hyperinflation + Recession. It ws meant as a joke, but there, I understood where the URPG was headed.

Hyperinflation: read the above definiton. Recession: There's not much/no money in the system. It's not very alike, not very different. They're more or less mirror images. Different, yet same. Oh, also, I'm not accusing referees of this: This is a natural occurrence. My apologies if it sounds like an accusation to any group in particular. And also, this is not a petition or publicity stung on my part for a bank: I'm trying to think about a substitute, other than a bank, which can stabilize the system.

So all this while, I have been working for the URPG, trying to prevent a double Financial Crisis from coming up, and I have been charged for doing the very same things that I was trying to stop. Ironic, isn't it? And I hope you moderators do not delete it. Locking's fine, since everyone who's doubtful can see it. But please, don't delete it.

LS
08-15-2008, 07:00 AM
Can I say one thing?

gg

Soda
08-15-2008, 07:01 AM
They've made everything stupid D=....
First of all, if you are banned, I don't think it should be permanant, for all these minor offenses you give life-time bans, it's real BullSh*t, if Sigma did do something wrong, do you really think it will take him a life time to correct and learn from his mistake? No, I guess the mods are mad because he is more important in URPG than they are. It's true, and we all know it. May got a Permanent ban for that? Don't you think that's stupid, she's not going to hurt URPG, you guys are hurting it, majorly, to be honest. =/

Well about money and such, I think that it's going fine ^^; tbh, only thing I recommend is raise grader wages =x But May, I don't think you could single-handedly ruin the URPG's 'economy', and a bank, it would be too much trouble... >>

Not as long of a rant as May's rant, but whatever xD

Oh and send us Stimulus checks or whatever xD

edit: gg pls

LS
08-15-2008, 07:03 AM
Dude Sota. I'v said this a million times. URPG fails more and more everyday. Soon it's ganna be just like the D/P boards but mods not members. LOL

Milotic Master1
08-15-2008, 07:11 AM
Very desperate to get back in the mix, aren't you?

Too bad, your not comming back. Your entire post is in vain. You think I'd let you just get away and try to come back with all that? Nope, MM doesn't work that way. What you tried to do first off hurt Urpg bad, and hurt me too personally.

If she was so concered with battlers, why was she so desperately trying to get refs, the people that are fueling the problem. She doesn't care, any way to get back in is good for her, but it won't happen. I took precaution, and knew you'd retaliate, but I had given up more than enough to keep you banned for good. This just helps my case out more.

On several occasons you've bragged personally about tossing Urpg into chaos, and watching all the devastion unfold. But what really got me at you was when you tried to recruit my pair, Azurai. You drew the line, and stepped on it, I just had to stop you.

This is comming from the girl who gave out pictures for a Lucario people. Come on, what honor is in that. As I told you, your a snake, and the snake won't be able to hunt without its head, I just assisted the ban hammers guidance in smashing you.

Why did you IM me yesterday apoligizing? That you've been big headed? Don't tell me its "trolling" to fit in. Its not. You know what you were doing. You even tried to get more refs in. Its sad how low your getting, trying to come back with whatever you can muster.

Urpg has always had refs, this situation has beeing going on for almost 10 years, yet urpg has ceased to have such devastation as May said, until of course she became a ref full time. Big suprise, eh?

I hope this gets deleted, you don't deserve to have your voice heard for all the garbage you've done. You've already disrespected a rule, your URPG banned, not suppose to be posting here. GG anyone?

Snow Fairy Sugar
08-15-2008, 07:13 AM
They've made everything stupid D=....
First of all, if you are banned, I don't think it should be permanant, for all these minor offenses you give life-time bans, it's real BullSh*t, if Sigma did do something wrong, do you really think it will take him a life time to correct and learn from his mistake? No, I guess the mods are mad because he is more important in URPG than they are. It's true, and we all know it. May got a Permanent ban for that? Don't you think that's stupid, she's not going to hurt URPG, you guys are hurting it, majorly, to be honest. =/

It's temporary, it's a month long ban now, plus no reffing/grading/auction again, as a precuation.

Well about money and such, I think that it's going fine ^^; tbh, only thing I recommend is raise grader wages =x But May, I don't think you could single-handedly ruin the URPG's 'economy', and a bank, it would be too much trouble... >>

Actually, I might be able to ruin it, but I would not.

As for the money thing, no offense, but I'm a little more experienced in Finance, and trust me, it's a little shaky.

Not as long of a rant as May's rant, but whatever xD

Oh and send us Stimulus checks or whatever xD

edit: gg pls
Haha, thanks anyway.

If she was so concered with battlers, why was she so desperately trying to get refs, the people that are fueling the problem. She doesn't care, any way to get back in is good for her, but it won't happen. I took precaution, and knew you'd retaliate, but I had given up more than enough to keep you banned for good. This just helps my case out more.

You might notice that the only people I help are those who want to become referees. Gambling over Dancing, Azumao, ArcanineSavior- Those who can achieve their dream. If I seriously wanted to help bots, I'd probably stop training RoD, because it's highly unlikely that she'll turn into a bot, duh.

Besides, MM, I wonder what conspiracy theories can you conjure up. You'll probably claim that I'm part of the Illuminati. *rofls*

Finally, your oneshot fan-fic is just allegations- Baseless, with not many citations as I have proved. Fail, MM.

Milotic Master1
08-15-2008, 07:25 AM
Haha, thanks anyway.

You might notice that the only people I help are those who want to become referees. Gambling over Dancing, Azumao, ArcanineSavior- Those who can achieve their dream. If I seriously wanted to help bots, I'd probably stop training RoD, because it's highly unlikely that she'll turn into a bot, duh.

Besides, MM, I wonder what conspiracy theories can you conjure up. You'll probably claim that I'm part of the Illuminati. *rofls*

Finally, your oneshot fan-fic is just allegations- Baseless, with not many citations as I have proved. Fail, MM.

I'll make this quick, I know your used of that.

It isn't just a one shot fan fic with no facts, I gave logs. Plenty of logs. Your just lucky you have Jacky poo on your side to protect you. But he won't be able to protect you for long, no mod believes you except him, and he's obviously blinded by attraction.

Everyone voted hands down on you getting banned for a reason, because I gave 'em everything they needed to do so. I've nodded and agree'd for far too long and I was tired of you, so I did what's best, get the logs and own you. Its not all fiction if a mod heard it. Oh wait, mods can't judge on aim logs unless of course a moderator was present. And apparently one was.

Here's too you Jack, the biggest tool in the URPG. Can't please everyone, but you can damn sure please May ;).

Exon Auxus
08-15-2008, 07:32 AM
When you were in those chats talking about this bank stuff and all, I always thought you were just kidding. Oh well, I generally ignored you when you talked about finance and business, not because I don't care or like it, just because it's just boring. I also thought you were just kidding about the "destroy the URPG economy" thing, even though you meant the opposite. But anyway, sorry it all happened. See you in a month.

You're banned from reffing/auctions/grading forever?

Snow Fairy Sugar
08-15-2008, 07:33 AM
Everyone voted hands down on you getting banned for a reason, because I gave 'em everything they needed to do so. I've nodded and agree'd for far too long and I was tired of you, so I did what's best, get the logs and own you. Its not all fiction if a mod heard it. Oh wait, mods can't judge on aim logs unless of course a moderator was present. And apparently one was.

Here's too you Jack, the biggest tool in the URPG. Can't please everyone, but you can damn sure please May ;).
AIM logs are one thing; I'll not deny that they were real. However, how can you actually prove that all this was serious? Hell, I even told DU and Scott about all my "Conspiracy Theories" as I like to call it. I didn't tell the others because A] They have not much sense of humor B] It seemed to be really funny you thought I was capable of doing those things you accused me of.

Besides, I have placed my proof of how I was working against the URPG. It's heavier concrete evidence than your AIM logs, where I was just trolling. This evidence I placed, is far more heavy than AIM logs. Care to refute that?

Also, you're saying that it's my fault that the URPG crashed. You notice how the influx during DP was the time when the recession began? Try asking anyone. Hell, I've even got testimony from officials who'll agree that it was DP Influx that led to the decline. =/ Care to answer?

EDIT: SS, yes, everyone but people who read Conspiracy theories agree.

And well, about the last part, not sure about my punishment fully, but we'll see soon.

Milotic Master1
08-15-2008, 07:50 AM
AIM logs are one thing; I'll not deny that they were real. However, how can you actually prove that all this was serious? Hell, I even told DU and Scott about all my "Conspiracy Theories" as I like to call it. I didn't tell the others because A] They have not much sense of humor B] It seemed to be really funny you thought I was capable of doing those things you accused me of.

Besides, I have placed my proof of how I was working against the URPG. It's heavier concrete evidence than your AIM logs, where I was just trolling. This evidence I placed, is far more heavy than AIM logs. Care to refute that?

Also, you're saying that it's my fault that the URPG crashed. You notice how the influx during DP was the time when the recession began? Try asking anyone. Hell, I've even got testimony from officials who'll agree that it was DP Influx that led to the decline. =/ Care to answer?

EDIT: SS, yes, everyone but people who read Conspiracy theories agree.

And well, about the last part, not sure about my punishment fully, but we'll see soon.

Me hothio, we got ourselves a fighter. I can see why your defending what little honor you have left, but come on, this is ridculous, its over May.

I never doubted your intelligience. I expected this retaliation. But you can easily must a counter to make yourself look like your helping with all the "experience in financial" skills." Still doesn't mean you aren't guilty.

You've been helping future refs a lot for the reason of getting more moniez, and you can deny it all you want, but you have low credibility. I would too if I gave pics for Lucario :|.

So, you were "trolling" this entire time. That makes you a lier :O. That does wonders for you rep now does it? You need to get it through your head, regardless of what you say the public hates you. Yet Jack still cares enough to look past all the bannable info in keep you. Jack come here and post please, I need to say some things to you as well.

May may may, URPG is serious buisness. You couldn't have been trolling all that time, you were dead serious. You even told me you'd deny and flip the tables, oh pity.

All my posts are in vain. Jack will just swoop in and save the day like he did. Which just shows his biasness in future cases. I don't hate you personally dude, but you don't know how to URPG and your letting May use you, going on a limb to make yourself look prety bias if you ask me.

The facts are facts May, your banned. And I'm sure the other urpg mods won't let Jack boss 'em around. They better not anyway.

And lastly, I love you May. At least your a fighter, but the game of chess is over even with King Jack on your side you still have tons of other rooks and knights (other mods and gmods ;)) who have pinned you down. And jack can't protect you forever. And I have nothing better to do, so lets get some coffee because this'll be a long long night.

Snow Fairy Sugar
08-15-2008, 07:53 AM
-stuff-
All you are repeating is- Banned, banned, banned. I do not see you trying to refute the evidence I have placed.

Milotic Master1
08-15-2008, 08:01 AM
All you are repeating is- Banned, banned, banned. I do not see you trying to refute the evidence I have placed.

What do you expect May, its not my place to reveal what I said to the mods, as it is your banned. You shouldn't be posting.

I, personally, already said your evidence is fail because it all starting crumbling when you came around. And you've already shown you've attempted to recruit refs, trying to disrupt the urpg, and well breaking another rule by posting when your banned. Anyone in the Urpg can see my opposition, and if I get infracted by the mods then you should be as we'll, so playing the game is fine with me.

But I grow tired of repeating myself, so I'll leave jack to save you and the mods nay say him. I bid you good day *ninja mist ball*

BTW to Jack: if you ban me for this then its cool. You'll just be showing the mods your biasness. So its GG either way. :)

LS
08-15-2008, 08:04 AM
When you said the public hates her. xD That's not true since I'm the public. :cool:

Fever
08-15-2008, 08:04 AM
:eek:

I thought {WAR} battles were held in a different thread...

Look, I'm not going to pretend I know what you're on about, either of you. You're telling me plenty about it, but would someone please put it into very basic terms? Like, "You'll never be able to afford the Lapras and four TMs from the Mart, but refs can buy that five times over," would do. ^^ Which isn't to say I don't like your essay on the Great Depression of 1929, but...

As to you & your "conspiracy," I'm just sitting here like"wtf?" I can't say I think bringing up the subject of the Lucario (I'm putting it like that so that anyone who doesn't know already won't learn anything from me. I'm no betch) is in very good taste.

However, I just want everyone to remember that this is a game. Ultimate Role Play Game. That means that while it's brilliant, it's interesting, it's something to do when August is dressing up as February - it is not something that we need to fight over. Inflation, economy - I'm not denying they exist. Heck, maybe we are having an URPG credit crunch. But sheesh - everyone give everyone else a break, eh?

I also want to say that I think the mods, G-mods, refs, whatever - they should hold an organized meeting. A public organized meeting, on the forum, where everyone can see it. Call it a meeting, call it a seminar, call it a conference, call it Jamboree or Circle-Time if you want. It sounds stupid, it sounds childish, but I don't care. If you've all got to fight, do it respectably, eh?

-Sky

Snow Fairy Sugar
08-15-2008, 08:06 AM
I, personally, already said your evidence is fail because it all starting crumbling when you came around. And you've already shown you've attempted to recruit refs, trying to disrupt the urpg, and well breaking another rule by posting when your banned. Anyone in the Urpg can see my opposition, and if I get infracted by the mods then you should be as we'll, so playing the game is fine with me.

Okay, here's my evidence now.

A] I help people who want to become referees achieve their dream. RoD, for example. There's no chance that she'll become a bot, but yet, I persevere to train her. And others. Why?

B] http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2403292&postcount=16

An official himself has testified that it started crumbling with the arrival of DP. In addition, I can find numerous members wholl blame DP activity.

I believe banning means not taking part in any URPG activity that further/help to increase my progress, or indirectly, activity of the URPG.

But I made my point, if you want, we can continue this over Messenger. Good night to you too. :]

EDIT: Haha, okay DoS.

Fever
08-15-2008, 08:15 AM
A female extraho can nunquam exsisto domito , is iustus secedo momentarily biding suus vicis. Vero , ut vicis adveho plactum. is offendo ferreus. quod neither suus foes , neque nec squires quisnam succurro lemma , es auditus of iterum.

A female dragon can never be subdued, she just withdraws momentarily, biding her time... However, when the time comes to strike..she strikes hard...and neither her foes, nor the squires who helped them, are heard of again.

This is your gym motto, right? You should make it your entire URPG motto, too, and it'll be seen as true from both points of view.

However, that's the English to Latin translation. And, ehh, if you run it back through InterTran, it comes up as -

A female to draw forth can never to emerge to tame , this just to withdraw momentarily biding his time. In truth , when time to carry to strike. this stumble made of iron. and neither his foes , worthless and not squires quidnam to run up under theme , are heard of again.

I mean, the essence is there, the feel of the thing, but I'm not quite sure it's what you were after, eh?

XDD

Snow Fairy Sugar
08-15-2008, 08:22 AM
This is your gym motto, right? You should make it your entire URPG motto, too, and it'll be seen as true from both points of view.

I mean, the essence is there, the feel of the thing, but I'm not quite sure it's what you were after, eh?

XDDI read it in some book, and I thought it seemed cool. It was about some dragon magic and stuff, and I thought it will be cool in Latin. xD But I guess these online translators cannot be trusted...

Brad1313
08-15-2008, 09:04 AM
I know i havent been around the urpg as of late but to me it would seem you dont have enough proof, besides couldnt you just screw with the logs yourself? honestly i find it funny that people are getting bent out of shape over this, and i dont think may should be banned either not that anyone cares what i say. :p oh and im back now

DaRkUmBrEoN
08-15-2008, 11:38 AM
Hey Brad, welcome back.

At any rate, once a member gets banned, there are and always will be two accounts of the same story. The one provided by whoever punished them and their own. Yes, indeed, you are entitled to your own version of the stories, May, so I won't delete this.

Anyhoot, I suppose everyone has a right to bring up the whole pics for Lucario incident, because it's not even been a whole damn month since it. Geez, you got extremely lucky with that one, since if the punishment wasn't already given before most mods signed in again, you'd have been banned then.

I've warned you countless times these past weeks to stop with what you were doing and think stuff over again. But you just kept going and going on with it. Ok, first time, I agree, I thought it was just a lame joke at getting attention. Second to tenth time, same. But you've got to wonder when it comes to the twentieth time and there's no one laughing anymore that the joke is either not funny or that you actually meant it. Repeat something long enough and you will start to get people to believe in it. Besides, just saying "It's a joke" after you've done something wrong hardly ever has been a reason for acquittal.

And I really don't see how a full majority of mods agreeing on that you should be punished can be overthrown just by saying you've just been joking and that you've actually been working with us to restore the economy, when there's no or insufficient proof to convince us otherwise. Instead of bringing it up - without trolling the damn place - with all mods and just not Jack, we'd have considered it.

And indeed, the road to hell is paved with good intentions. You went around and did things the wrong way, and no matter the intentions behind it, you did wrong. There's no such thing as two wrongs make a right, so just bear the consequences. Apparently, you yourself say you're smart enough to realize that.

-]DU[-

Snow Fairy Sugar
08-15-2008, 11:55 AM
And I really don't see how a full majority of mods agreeing on that you should be punished can be overthrown just by saying you've just been joking and that you've actually been working with us to restore the economy, when there's no or insufficient proof to convince us otherwise. Instead of bringing it up - without trolling the damn place - with all mods and just not Jack, we'd have considered it.

-]DU[-
First off, I fail to see the evidence, even a shade of evidence, what I have done to work against the URPG. You're talking about evidence to prove my innocence. Hell, you might as well ban everyone in the URPG and ask them to prove their innocence. Is this a democracy or a facist organization? Besides, you might notice that I did not spam PE2K with my trash about banking and stuff.

http://www.abouthumanrights.co.uk/your-rights-defendant-court.html

As we all know, just because a person is charged with a crime it does not mean that they are guilty. The principle of innocent until proven guilty still holds true and for this very reason the defendant must have rights in court.

When the proceedings start the Prosecution will open the proceedings and set out their case against, stating exactly how they intend to prove you guilty of the crime. You should bear in mind that that ‘Burden of Proof’ is on them, not you. They are required to prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, that you are guilty. It is not for you to prove that you are innocent.

So go on, it's up to you guys.

Secondly, of course I didn't work with you guys. I prefer working alone, and as I said before, not many people are up to the mark- hell, I doubt the average member knows the difference between fiscal deficit and revenue deficit.

Besides, the proof might be "Insufficient" but unless I've mistaken, apart from a bunch of AIM logs where I've been trolling, I don't really see what is my bannable offense. But do you see any signs of me having messed up the system at all? Oh, and you said I've done some things the "wrong" way. Mind assuming I'm clueless and clueing me in?

Ridley
08-15-2008, 01:31 PM
The picture I get is that May got banned just because of some stuff she said on AIM, nothing more.

Well, I agree with May's arguement and what she's trying to do.

Don't wanna get sucked into an arguement, so -poof-

Stubby Boardman
08-15-2008, 01:43 PM
I just want to say that I agree with you 100% May.....

Ataro
08-15-2008, 01:48 PM
And, this is what happens when the reasons of a person getting banned is not stated properly, people will side with people whom they think they believe{not referring to anyone}.

Psychedelic Shroomish
08-15-2008, 02:27 PM
The picture I get is that May got banned just because of some stuff she said on AIM, nothing more.

Well, I agree with May's arguement and what she's trying to do.

Don't wanna get sucked into an arguement, so -poof-
My thoughts on the matter as well. We don't know if she was actually planning on attempting to corrupt the "URPG Economy", and she didn't really take any actions to attempt to corrupt it either, so why should she be banned? Plus, how could one person possibly do so much to the super serial economy of the online pokeman game!? THE POKEMAN GAME IS 2 BIG SHE DON HAVE DAT mUCH POwweR! !!!11 :crackup::cool::redface:

Marth
08-15-2008, 02:27 PM
Bravo May, you ha proved once again that your stubborness is worth of admiration. But your argumentation fails, and big time.

There is no such a thing as inflation in the URPG. All the prices have been the same for some time, the money income has not changed, and most importantly, the amount of money you get is proportional to the amount of time you invest into the URPG.

Surely you have realized that the more reffing activity a person has, the more money is given to trainers as well. If you ref 100 battles, and get 100k for doing so, that means two more people got 100k and 50k, respectively. Add that up and you'll notice that both battlers get 1.5 more than you.

That means that if you take a referee group, and you take the trainer group, the trainers will always get more money than the referees. If I'd fought a battle for each battle you reffed, not only I could earn as much money as you do (in the case of 2 vs 2)s, but someone else would get half of what we get. Not to mention that each battle you have also counts toward evolution.

OHKO's is an abuse of the system by THE TRAINERS as well as the referee. Trainers make more money out of them than refs, since 1k is better than 500 for a 1 vs 1. So they stopped a source of cheap, effortless income, which should in no way be allowed.

It is actually better for the URPG economy if all refs got around 100 battles reffed per 2 weeks. That means the activity is... well, astounding. If someone who isn't a ref wants to become rich, and there are willing refs, he or she can simply have 10 small battles a day, having 2 battles at the same time always. Battling doesn't demand as much concentration as reffing, and it takes just as long. So by the end of 2 weeks, you'll have 7.500 (assuming you win and lose half) times 14 = 105k. More than enough for buying that Lapras with 4 Tm's (who wants one anyway?)

Again, $$$=amount of time you invest in this. If you have nothing better to do, then you can earn as much as a ref or as a fighter.

And about your banning...I found it dumb because your threats were completly pointless, since in no way you can disrupt the economy based on the principle that for each time you ref in short-battles, 2 other people get as much money.

SpaceUnicorn
08-15-2008, 02:55 PM
Well I can't really state my opinion on what went down, seeing as how I didn't see any of this happen. Anyways, on the sake of May's threats. I mean, I think they were pretty much all jokes. How can a single person mess up the whole economy of the URPG? I find that quite hard to do, even if you had more than one person assisting. Though, I really can't say more on the matter since I don't know what else was said.

Snow Fairy Sugar
08-15-2008, 02:58 PM
There is no such a thing as inflation in the URPG. All the prices have been the same for some time, the money income has not changed, and most importantly, the amount of money you get is proportional to the amount of time you invest into the URPG.

Surely you have realized that the more reffing activity a person has, the more money is given to trainers as well. If you ref 100 battles, and get 100k for doing so, that means two more people got 100k and 50k, respectively. Add that up and you'll notice that both battlers get 1.5 more than you.

That means that if you take a referee group, and you take the trainer group, the trainers will always get more money than the referees. If I'd fought a battle for each battle you reffed, not only I could earn as much money as you do (in the case of 2 vs 2)s, but someone else would get half of what we get. Not to mention that each battle you have also counts toward evolution.

OHKO's is an abuse of the system by THE TRAINERS as well as the referee. Trainers make more money out of them than refs, since 1k is better than 500 for a 1 vs 1. So they stopped a source of cheap, effortless income, which should in no way be allowed.

It is actually better for the URPG economy if all refs got around 100 battles reffed per 2 weeks. That means the activity is... well, astounding. If someone who isn't a ref wants to become rich, and there are willing refs, he or she can simply have 10 small battles a day, having 2 battles at the same time always. Battling doesn't demand as much concentration as reffing, and it takes just as long. So by the end of 2 weeks, you'll have 7.500 (assuming you win and lose half) times 14 = 105k. More than enough for buying that Lapras with 4 Tm's (who wants one anyway?)

Again, $$$=amount of time you invest in this. If you have nothing better to do, then you can earn as much as a ref or as a fighter.

A] Marth, I'm afraid that's not the case. If you look around, the gap between Referees, and trainers: Plain trainers, is fairly alarming. Every economic system does have inflation or recession, Marth. I won't blame you here for not noticing it, since Finance is a subject which I am a shade better at. =] But besides, here's a quote from your own ref bot:

omegamiko: I'm pretty sure what referees get now is far more than what we got before

^ That's a guy who accumulated two million in URPG dollars. =P Besides, you'll notice something: Only non-referee battlers are the best. Well, most. Yourself, Loyal Arcanine, Younglink, Fenix, Sigma_, Smurf, Leman, LS, Crazy321, Husnain...this is starting to widen heavily.

B] There is no real guarantee that of the 50,000$ a referee earns, the battler will earn at least 100,000$. Besides, Marth, while the average referee earned 50,000$ in fifteen days...

[10:38] sniperxpwnage: I always believed a battler can only earn limited amount
[10:38] sniperxpwnage: but the referee is different
[10:38] sniperxpwnage: since a ref can ref anytime he wants
[10:38] sniperxpwnage: but a battler must find a ref that is willing to ref actually
[10:38] sniperxpwnage: and even if the ref is willing, its normally 1 match
[10:38] ShadowedF: The referee can ref any time he wants, and he earns more than individual battlers, right?
[10:38] sniperxpwnage: yes

This is the most experienced bot in the URPG. :x

And it's not like only Person A and Person B will make the ref ref about 100 battles. I mean, no one can battle as much. x_x

People in the URPG earn far more than what they did a while ago.

C] Yeah, luckily those have been limited. I'm grateful for that, it gave people money very quickly: Too quickly.

D] Besides, the reason US is crashing, literally, is because we just print notes without restriction or a similar standard. The URPG managed to cope so long, because it managed to assimilate into the system fairly quickly. However, recently, it has been unable to assimilate that well, resulting in a crisis.

Besides, Marth, here's a person whom I depend on a major sustainance for reffing.

[10:43] PokeFan17: when did the URPG summer party started?
[10:43] PokeFan17: from that day
[10:43] PokeFan17: till the day before sigma/smurf was banned
[10:43] PokeFan17: i saved 100k
[10:44] PokeFan17: not exactly 100k
[10:44] PokeFan17: cuz i already had 29k or so

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84951

It was about 27th of June. Today's the 15th of August. Just about forty five days, and he's saved only 70,000$. xD

Besides, ref-bot comes in again:

[10:46] ShadowedF: but compared to the average person
[10:46] sniperxpwnage: Well, I guess Sam battles more than usual
[10:46] sniperxpwnage: slightly more

So I'm afraid, 105,000$ is not really feasible to achieve, Marth. :x Besides, not counting his life, which he does not have...

[10:49] ShadowedF: How many hours a day, at least, are you on PE2K/URPG?
[10:49] PokeFan17: almost the whole day.
[10:49] PokeFan17: i guess

[11:00] ShadowedF: is it possible for a trainer to earn 105,000$ a fortnight?
[11:00] ShadowedF: :3
[11:00] sniperxpwnage: no
[11:00] ShadowedF: Is any average URPG'er capable of it?
[11:00] sniperxpwnage: ofcourse no
[11:01] sniperxpwnage: unless he buys like a huge bunch of basics and do tonnes of ohkos
[11:01] sniperxpwnage: which is banned now

E] My threats consisted of: "OMG, I'm gunna wreck the wurld and t3h URPG and blame the Jews!!!11oneone"

Of course, I did go on about far less trolling: I did talk to some people seriously, but what if the person I talked to one day, comes and charges me of a bunch of stuff which took me a while to figure out? lolz I mean, I thought I'd just take him for a ride, and, if memory serves me right, after seeing his paranoia, quit talking to them for one week, since I got tired of the joke pretty quickly. And besides, if it was my plan, why would I go and talk to over 9000 people about it?

But seriously Marth, the URPG does have an economy. My dad's a MBA in Finance, and he agrees. In fact, if it weren't for his assistance, I really doubt I could've understood the economic system of the URPG: Whether or not a bank is visible. But thanks for the feedback anyway, Marth. ;]

And yeah, I'm stubborn because I cannot, and will not accept the blame, or punishment for anything that I did not do.

Marth
08-15-2008, 03:11 PM
A] Marth, I'm afraid that's not the case. If you look around, the gap between Referees, and trainers: Plain trainers, is fairly alarming. Every economic system does have inflation or recession, Marth. I won't blame you here for not noticing it, since Finance is a subject which I am a shade better at. =] But besides, here's a quote from your own ref bot:

omegamiko: I'm pretty sure what referees get now is far more than what we got before

^ That's a guy who accumulated two million in URPG dollars. =P Besides, you'll notice something: Only non-referee battlers are the best. Well, most. Yourself, Loyal Arcanine, Younglink, Fenix, Sigma_, Smurf, Leman, LS, Crazy321, Husnain...this is starting to widen heavily.
Sure, but he accumulated it in a very long period of time. He didn't ref as much as you'd thought, and reffing back then did not involve calculators and reffing formulas. Just sheer approximation. I even asked Nin once:
"Will my Zam's psychic deal more than 50% damage to his P2?"
"Yes"
A long debate back then was wheter Psychic would OHKO or not a Gengar. Turns out he doesn't in average damage, but can do so if he gets lucky.

B] There is no real guarantee that of the 50,000$ a referee earns, the battler will earn at least 100,000$. Besides, Marth, while the average referee earned 50,000$ in fifteen days...

[10:38] sniperxpwnage: I always believed a battler can only earn limited amount
[10:38] sniperxpwnage: but the referee is different
[10:38] sniperxpwnage: since a ref can ref anytime he wants
[10:38] sniperxpwnage: but a battler must find a ref that is willing to ref actually
[10:38] sniperxpwnage: and even if the ref is willing, its normally 1 match
[10:38] ShadowedF: The referee can ref any time he wants, and he earns more than individual battlers, right?
[10:38] sniperxpwnage: yes

This is the most experienced bot in the URPG. :x
The more refs, the more chances you can battle. If we have reffing boths, such as you and ataro, it is very easy to find a fight, as long as you know when to log in.

And it's not like only Person A and Person B will make the ref ref about 100 battles. I mean, no one can battle as much. x_x
Who said 100 battles in one day? I suggested 10 battles per day, which can be easily distributed between 3 refs.

People in the URPG earn far more than what they did a while ago.
Because people have priority for the URPG. They spend more time, and effort on it.

C] Yeah, luckily those have been limited. I'm grateful for that, it gave people money very quickly: Too quickly.

D] Besides, the reason US is crashing, literally, is because we just print notes without restriction or a similar standard. The URPG managed to cope so long, because it managed to assimilate into the system fairly quickly. However, recently, it has been unable to assimilate that well, resulting in a crisis.

Besides, Marth, here's a person whom I depend on a major sustainance for reffing.

[10:43] PokeFan17: when did the URPG summer party started?
[10:43] PokeFan17: from that day
[10:43] PokeFan17: till the day before sigma/smurf was banned
[10:43] PokeFan17: i saved 100k
[10:44] PokeFan17: not exactly 100k
[10:44] PokeFan17: cuz i already had 29k or so

http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84951

It was about 27th of June. Today's the 15th of August. Just about forty five days, and he's saved only 70,000$. xD
And have you taken the time to check how many battle he's had each day? Not even close to the amount of battles a referee has copmleted. And if his #of battles does equal the # of reffed battles, just add the loser's money, and you get more."

[10:49] ShadowedF: How many hours a day, at least, are you on PE2K/URPG?
[10:49] PokeFan17: almost the whole day.
[10:49] PokeFan17: i guess
Again, how many battles per se does he have per day?

But seriously Marth, the URPG does have an economy. My dad's a MBA in Finance, and he agrees. In fact, if it weren't for his assistance, I really doubt I could've understood the economic system of the URPG: Whether or not a bank is visible. But thanks for the feedback anyway, Marth. ;]
You keep missing my point: The amount of time you invest in the URPG is proportional to the amount of money you get. Grab a ref, do a 1 vs 1, win. You can do so in less than three turns, therefore earning 1k in 15 minutes top. Going for long battles is less productive, for both refs and battlers. I don't care if your dad's an MBA in whatever, the URPG is not a blanket system. Each time someone gets rich, someone else gets rich too. This is not an economy in which if someone fares well, other people fare bad. Everyone wins when refs are very active.

And yeah, I'm stubborn because I cannot, and will not accept the blame, or punishment for anything that I did not do.

EDIT: And my suggestion was 10 battles per day, which is perfectly plausible.
^

flareon008
08-15-2008, 04:16 PM
Ok. You've wasted 2 minutes of my time with your post.

There is no inflation in Ultra. Simply put your entire agruement is null and void. Ultra does not have a foreign exchange. There is no currency to exchange, on top of that there's no different currencies. What you've basically done is spin an economy word for your own use.

There can't be a recession. People don't lose their money. They could if my gambling idea is put into place, however, it's still not the real world where everyone now tries to pitch pennies. There's still jobs to be done for the same about of money.

The explanation to refs having more money... hmm, I guess fact is 1+1 doesn't equal -4. Of course they'd get more money. If you're doing double amount of work, you're expected to receive payment for the job. It's like giving blood for a hospital. You receive $5 for the blood, however the gentlemen that took your blood is being paid $20 for the day, which he also can give blood. You could give blood 4 times, but in the end you'll end up wussy with one cookie and $20, while he has $20 for the job and can earn the extra $20 for giving blood to get $40 and the tasty cookie. Throughout time just about every trainer that plays long enough can become a ref - looks like your list wouldn't be long enough for the "Elites". Did you name me an elite? I was a ref, grader and a trainer. Good god, I had to be the richest person ever. Nin made one million, and he only did that because he never spent anything. He has no need too.

Lets move on to your whiny bits. The only reason to give multiple reasons for an action is until someone gets to hear what they wanted. Jack tried the same thing for your defense. Sure, you've pointed out things, but so do others, they didn't need a gold star it. As I was saying to the others: no, you really couldn't hurt Ultra's economy. However, if a drunk person screams bomb on a plane, the air marshals are still going to take him down.

Your jokes aside, you never mention once to your past problems in Ultra. Since we all know them lets cut to the chase with a baseball reference.
Three strikes you're out.

Milotic Master1
08-15-2008, 04:42 PM
Well, I'd like to point out some quick things.

When you said you wanted to help "their" dream (inspiring refs) you didn't. If you did care why'd you call 'em pawns so much? "Oh I was kidding". Yeah, right.

Jack, you need to get over here. You can't avoid the problem, now come over here. I know your reasoning "you dun know her all enoughz she was kidddizg". I've known her longer than you have dude, and she's been lying about a lot of things. Your just being used, and your judgement was on a bias note. If I were to do this I would be URPG banned on the spot, but she's your little bust it baby, so I see why you did it at least. But come down so we can talk, I don't consider a strong leader one that hides away and overrules his court out of attraction. Care to prove me wrong?

Dr Scott
08-15-2008, 04:57 PM
Since when are temped and banned members able to refute their case straight in the URPG General? Oh, wait, no time! If you want to tell them why, tell them in AIM, don't spam up our place. Troll.

This thread fails simply because it's another member whining about bans. So yes, I am going to delete it. If we let every single banned or temped member make a thread about their ban it'd get REALLY annoying. Oh, wait, it already has.

Point is she already knows what happened, we know what happened, we've made our decision, we're standing by it (this on, anyways), and the more crap like this you pull the more you're not getting on our good side. Besides, there's so much more to this than you people see, you can't form an adequate opinion.

Hell, if she's going to act like this maybe she shouldn't have been let back. Usually people are thankful for being let back, or at the very least smart enough to act thankful. But, it seems you have friend in high places.

If you want to tell people why you were banned, have at it. Like DU said, you're obviously going to make yourself look good. And I had this WHOLE thing pegged from the beginning; I knew we were going to agree, I knew Jack would refute it, I knew exactly what your counter-argument would be (weak as it was). It seems people will agree with anything, as long as their friends are involved. "We have Random Nub on spamming, trolling, flaming, cursing people out, etc." "OMG DEY N0 DISIRVE BANAD!"

So I'm locking it; this is just spam, trolling, and just on the copse of flaming. She can keep her own side of things to AIM, much like we keep it in our boards.

The time for people refuting mods bans is over with.

*Kamehameha'd into the sun.

MECHA MAY NO-MAN IS DEFEATED BY SSJ SCOTT!!!

PS: I apologize to MM for his accidental banning. Long hail the master of a beautiful sparkely worm.