PDA

View Full Version : Rate my improved but nooby team

zapheer43
08-16-2008, 10:46 AM
hello experienced pokepeople.
i am fairly new to pokemon but in my eyes i have a decent(ish)
team and would like people to help me find a sixth member,replace blastoise and maybe come up with some better movesets for me,thanks.

lucario lv 66
holding razor claw
psychic
aura sphere
earthquake
dragon pulse

charizard lv 54
holding charcoal
toxic
subsitute
flamethrower
fly

blastoise lv 46
holding lax insence
skull bash
waterfall
ice beam
surf

venusaur lv 49
holding big root
petal dance
sludge bomb
giga drain
cut

umbreon lv 41
holding exp share
bite
faint attack
confuse ray
sand attack

what i have been using in slot 6 was a lv 70 giratino or somthing that i caught while exploring a cave.
pleae help me my mate keeps beating me and i need revenge!:crackup: all he told me was i need to have an umbreon or a golbat. i know that these are annoyers and i have read all the guides but have no clue how to put it into effect.:confused: so please help me!!

Void
08-16-2008, 02:31 PM
I wouldn't really call this a decent team, actually, I find it quite bad. No EVs and IVs. And if you are clueless about those, at least you could post the natures and stats. Levels are unnessecary as everyone here plays Lv100 set battle. But I'll just rate on the movesets anyway.

Toxic on Charizard is not a good idea. Have toxic only on defensive Pokemon. Also, never use Fly. It gives your opponent the perfect opportunity to switch out. For Blastoise, never have two moves of the same type on one pokemon, unless one is for offense and one other is for somethin else. Example, Thunder wave and Thunderbolt on Blissey would be fine. Some goes for Venusaur. And seroiusly, Cut sucks. Get a better move. On Sludge Bomb, even though it gives STAB, Poison type moves have poor coverage. And again, on Umbreon, no Bite and Faint Attack. I don't know why you do that anyway, Bite and Faint Attack have both same Base power, just Faint Attack never misses. If you have to have one of them, just keep Faint attack. And please no Golbat. Crobat is a way better bet. Plus, Giratina is an uber, and disallowed in standard battles.

If I have time, I'll make some better sets for you. Also, if you want revenge, I could also do that for you. Just give me your friend's FC and I'll make him cry in frustration. xD.

zapheer43
08-16-2008, 06:51 PM
I wouldn't really call this a decent team, actually, I find it quite bad. No EVs and IVs. And if you are clueless about those, at least you could post the natures and stats. Levels are unnessecary as everyone here plays Lv100 set battle. But I'll just rate on the movesets anyway.

Toxic on Charizard is not a good idea. Have toxic only on defensive Pokemon. Also, never use Fly. It gives your opponent the perfect opportunity to switch out. For Blastoise, never have two moves of the same type on one pokemon, unless one is for offense and one other is for somethin else. Example, Thunder wave and Thunderbolt on Blissey would be fine. Some goes for Venusaur. And seroiusly, Cut sucks. Get a better move. On Sludge Bomb, even though it gives STAB, Poison type moves have poor coverage. And again, on Umbreon, no Bite and Faint Attack. I don't know why you do that anyway, Bite and Faint Attack have both same Base power, just Faint Attack never misses. If you have to have one of them, just keep Faint attack. And please no Golbat. Crobat is a way better bet. Plus, Giratina is an uber, and disallowed in standard battles.

If I have time, I'll make some better sets for you. Also, if you want revenge, I could also do that for you. Just give me your friend's FC and I'll make him cry in frustration. xD.
lol cheers dude ill give u his friend code later.

thanks this thread can be locked now i have got my members sorted.

Yagami
08-18-2008, 09:23 PM
Dude, there is no need to post levels. When you learn more post up a new team. I'll help you when you do. You can PM me when you do as well. I'd be happy to help.