PDA

View Full Version : Hostile Take Over: The Vets

SiberianTiger
08-19-2008, 12:54 AM
Don't believe me when I say it's true? Well I'll have proof soon enough.

Dap04

just took his ref test and now has two weeks to reintergrate himself into position for it.

WATCH OUT!!!!

~Isaiah

Stinky
08-19-2008, 12:55 AM
Congrats, Dap. Enjoy the money that comes from reffing. x3

Elrond
08-19-2008, 12:58 AM
Congrats, Dap. Have fun being bogged down by mobs of rabid URPGers (including me ^_^).

Perhaps one day I, too, will be able to feel the bogging, and the mobs, and the rabidness.

Caecity
08-19-2008, 01:01 AM
:3,

Congrat' Daps, hope you have fun. ^^;

AmericanTreeFrog
08-19-2008, 01:08 AM
Welcome back, Dap. Have fun reffing again.

Psychedelic Shroomish
08-19-2008, 01:10 AM
Congratulations, Dap!

Wait, you are a vet? Can you take care of my sick kitten? Nyya! =^^=

flareon008
08-19-2008, 01:26 AM
If he's a vet, what am I? I haven't been cremated yet.

HKim
08-19-2008, 01:33 AM
Congrats Dap!

I say we have a throw down. Older Members vs. Newer Members.

Seven Representatives per. Side. Seven Glorious Matches. 4 Wins or More takes the Pot O' Gold.

This ain't playtime anymore, kiddies.

iReign
08-19-2008, 01:40 AM

Seven Representatives per. Side. Seven Glorious Matches. 4 Wins or More takes the Pot O' Gold.

I say team FFA. or a 7v7

Congrats Dap!!1!!!11!!!!

Husnain
08-19-2008, 01:41 AM
I say team FFA. or a 7v7

Congrats Dap!!1!!!11!!!!

No.. FFAs are stupid :(

Congrats.

EmBreon
08-19-2008, 01:42 AM
Ha, wow. You sure don't waste any time!

Congrats, Dap. You may now join the Ninjas.

Haze
08-19-2008, 01:53 AM
Congrats Dap!

Haha, that would be fun :P

But congrats Dap!

Nitro
08-19-2008, 01:55 AM
Good job Dap! :D

Marth
08-19-2008, 01:58 AM
Good job, Dappers. Pretty quick for being active for...what, less than one week perhaps? Good job indeed.

Bryce
08-19-2008, 02:03 AM
Good job, Dap.

=]

Hope you ref lots... Mmkay?

Exon Auxus
08-19-2008, 04:40 AM
Congrats. Ref my Beldum plz. :cool:

Maleficent
08-19-2008, 04:40 AM
Congrats, Dap.
You may become my ref slave.

Trainer17
08-19-2008, 04:48 AM
Well done Oldie. :3
Oh well, grats on passing the Ref Test^^

Iridium
08-19-2008, 05:07 AM
Congrats Dap, have fun being a ref :]

DaRkUmBrEoN
08-19-2008, 06:40 AM
Congrats Dap!

Then people like me would be epically screwed.
I'm a vet to the new members, though fairly new to the older ones.
Or I could just watch and sleep powder who ever gets too close.

Oh, and grats Dap.

-]DU[-

Ataro
08-19-2008, 07:06 AM
Congrats Daps. Have fun slogging your guts out. :tongue:

-Pichu Boy-
08-19-2008, 08:52 AM
Good. The URPG was due a new ref ^^

Congrtas, Dap. Get ready for lovely moneyz xP

Dap04
08-19-2008, 03:22 PM
Haha what an interesting thread title...I thought that Figgy had come back or something with his legion of clones when I saw it...oh and btw I wouldn't consider myself a 'vet' in this context.:tongue:

As for the ref test...yeah I'll need the two weeks to get the rust of the old armour and there are some things I am fuzzy on. For that be sure that I will be bugging existing refs to clear up any queries- so that is an early Christmas present for you guys (hey it's better than the lump of coal you were expecting right?)

And lastly for the reffing...I have set myself a certain quota of time I would be willing to ref a day and I won't break this, so If I refuse to ref for you, it's because I have already fulfilled this, not because I can't be bothered or dislike you. I certainly won't be reffing the whole day or slogging for that matter because I have other things to be doing with my time :tongue:

Good day and thanks for the congrats.:cool:

Marth
08-19-2008, 04:58 PM
Haha what an interesting thread title...I thought that Figgy had come back or something with his legion of clones when I saw it...oh and btw I wouldn't consider myself a 'vet' in this context.:tongue:

As for the ref test...yeah I'll need the two weeks to get the rust of the old armour and there are some things I am fuzzy on. For that be sure that I will be bugging existing refs to clear up any queries- so that is an early Christmas present for you guys (hey it's better than the lump of coal you were expecting right?)

And lastly for the reffing...I have set myself a certain quota of time I would be willing to ref a day and I won't break this, so If I refuse to ref for you, it's because I have already fulfilled this, not because I can't be bothered or dislike you. I certainly won't be reffing the whole day or slogging for that matter because I have other things to be doing with my time :tongue:

Good day and thanks for the congrats.:cool:
Incidentally, isn't that quote of yours one of Team Soul?
"
~ Battles may be won or lost, but if the participants did not learn, then the battle served no purpose ~"

Volcanflame
08-20-2008, 07:04 AM
Congrats Dap04! You'll do good!! ^w^

-Volcan-

Jack of Clovers
08-21-2008, 01:30 AM
That was quick, Dap, heh. Welcome back to the ref squad.

~Jack~

Lord Celebi
08-23-2008, 03:54 AM
o_0 Dap is back?

Well, more vets is always a good thing. :P Welcome back, Dap, and congrats.

Magare
08-28-2008, 10:25 AM
/cast necro thread

BWAHAHAHHAHA

Dap has been spamming emails my way to come back so i'm sniffing a bit

Why not give a word of gzing then :cool:

*ponders how many will read this post and be tempted to reply with who the hell are you?*

Trainer17
08-28-2008, 10:30 AM
/cast necro thread

BWAHAHAHHAHA

*ponders how many will read this post and be tempted to reply with who the hell are you?*

Whats up with the oldies showing up?!?!
Seriously, welcome back, senior :tongue:

Dap04
08-28-2008, 03:57 PM
/cast necro thread

BWAHAHAHHAHA

Who the hell are you? Looks like some Dragonball Z fan boy to me. Ship him to Japan! :rolleyes:

Hey we need to battle again- 6 on 6, g/s/e rules like old times- I think I'm winning 5 matches to 2 if I remember correctly. You've got alot of catching up to do. :tongue:

Main problem would be finding a ref to do that though.:sad:

SiberianTiger
08-28-2008, 04:34 PM
Main problem would be finding a ref to do that though.:sad:

Seeing as how I'm rarely asked to ref these days, I'd be more than willing to help you guys out one of the days.

~Isaiah

Soda
08-28-2008, 09:53 PM
/cast necro thread

BWAHAHAHHAHA

WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!!!

Get away we don't want you, retire, URPG has a great retirement plans. =P

J/k hi

DaRkUmBrEoN
08-28-2008, 10:00 PM
Too lazy to quote the post.

Welcome back, Magare.... again. XD
Now stay this time.

-]DU[-

Magare
08-28-2008, 11:27 PM
Seeing as how I'm rarely asked to ref these days, I'd be more than willing to help you guys out one of the days.

~Isaiah

You sure you want that? If I remember correctly, the last 2v2 Dap and me had lasted about 3 hours... of trying to kill each other mind you, not defending

And DU, i'm always around, just lazy to post and even lazier to battle :razz:

Though the fact Dux is a champ now, and I only miss one elite win to claim his title does sound.... intriguing

Marth
08-28-2008, 11:59 PM
You sure you want that? If I remember correctly, the last 2v2 Dap and me had lasted about 3 hours... of trying to kill each other mind you, not defending

Though the fact Dux is a champ now, and I only miss one elite win to claim his title does sound.... intriguing
Intriguing indeed, Magare. I wonder if your skills are still as fine-tuned as before.

RPGBoss
08-29-2008, 12:53 AM
WoW Magare is back what a Bummer...:biggrin:...ahahhha...anyways as a vet i feel is my duty to Welcome you back as well...You must be xcited to get back in the game...:d...i was xcited when I first got back..:smile:

Dap04
08-29-2008, 12:55 AM
Intriguing indeed, Magare. I wonder if your skills are still as fine-tuned as before.

Doesn't he have to beat you to get the title though? Unless the final elite he was talking about IS the champion?

Jack of Clovers
08-29-2008, 04:12 AM
Looks like Magare has taken over Dap's thread, haha. Good to see ya again.

~Jack~

flareon008
08-29-2008, 05:40 AM

How are you inactive? The hell. You make it as if grandpa found viargra.

HKim
08-29-2008, 05:50 AM

Welcome back Magare!

Yeah, go challenge an Elite 4. I'm sure we have one you haven't fought yet, but if not, you're going to need to wait until we select a new one.

lol, hijacking Dap's thread, funny.