PDA

View Full Version : need some help on my team

agromage1
08-19-2008, 08:58 AM
yea kinda new to ev training n such..not much into ivs tho
so far this is wha i got>would like help in movepools n such<

all these pokemon have been rare candied to lvl 90 n i will start to ev train from there..i need help like moves how to ev train like a pro n such

lucario-jolly
froslass-rash
raichu-naive
luxray-rash
garchomp-hasty
soon to b gengar-rash

so far they got pretty decent stats...they been ut since i caught em
they have pkrs n macho brace to make things go faster

i also used every vitamins on ea poke to the max...idk if it was a bad thing tho

Mattybob
08-19-2008, 08:38 PM
Well, the rare candies might make the pokes lose Ev's so i would Ev train on the lvl 15 or w/e so you get as many evs ap

Dark Turtwig
08-19-2008, 08:43 PM
Well, the rare candies might make the pokes lose Ev's so i would Ev train on the lvl 15 or w/e so you get as many evs ap

Rare Candies don't drain EV's. They just do nothing to them. A pokemon gains a level, and that's it. No gaining EV's, and no Losing EV's. And you might want to get IV'd pokemon. IV's are how many extra stats it gains at level 100. Like if a pokemon has 0 IVs in one stat, that stat, will just be what it normally would at level 100. But if a pokemon is bred to have perfect IV's, 31 in any one stat, then it will have an extra 31 Stat points in that stat at level 100. They really help in a battle. And stat effecting moves are important. Like the move Calm Mind, that is a good move.

Mattybob
08-19-2008, 08:49 PM
oh ok, i admit im a bit of a newbie at evs too, im getting the hang of it now tho:rolleyes:

Yagami
08-20-2008, 12:21 AM
oh ok, i admit im a bit of a newbie at evs too, im getting the hang of it now tho:rolleyes:

This is one of the best guides I have found online for EVs and IVs. You can find the guide here. (http://neoseeker.com/forums/24412/t933626-big-training-guide-evs-ivs-natures-september-6th-edit/#17)

If you want to calculate the IVs of your Pokémon, (once you have read the guide and understand it) you can find a calculator here (http://www.serebii.net/games/iv-calcdp.shtml).

Hope I helped.