PDA

View Full Version : Whats the best place to raise this team for the elite four

coolcj
06-08-2005, 02:41 AM
Pidgetto lv.27(training)
Feraligater lv.40
Growlithe lv.30(when does he learn flamethorwer)
Gravelar lv.32
jolteon lv.30
Drantini lv.18(holding exp.share,training)

Sky Girl
06-14-2005, 11:11 PM
I'll start with Dratini. Since I'm guessing you're in G/S/C, on you're from Ecruteuk to Mahogany, surf to the second cave entrance and surf around in there. You'll get goldeen around Lv. 20 and a few Seaking. The rest of you're Pokemon-I don't know. I would suggest going up the waterfall in that same cave and into the cave in the back, but all of you're Pokemon are weak against the ones back there. so I guess just train in the fields on you're way to Victory Road. :oops:

Deoxysfan
06-14-2005, 11:39 PM
I think you should train at the Victory Road. Use should clone Dratini holding Exp share and give it to all your pokemon. Also go bak to New bark town and talk to your mom and put the time back one hour and put it forwoard and hour intill you get a call from a trainer and they ask to battle. Also Sky Girl his pokemon are not weak they just need training. Oh and your growlithe learns flamethrower at level 49 and Flamewheel at level 31. Also you can start training any pokemon you want first.

Sky Girl
06-15-2005, 01:40 AM
I didn't say his Pokemon were weak. I said they were weak against the ones in that cave, as in, not very effective. :susp: