Sp. Def-135
Speed-235
Close Combat
Aerial Ace
Steel Wing
U-Turn
Ability-Intimidate
Item-Lax Incense

Well, that's my team. No, none of my Pokemon are hacked. I stole Staraptor using a "Steal Other Trainer's Pokemon" Cheat on the AR, and I got Dialga by the AR cuz I have Pearl and you can't get Dialga in Pearl. I used a Rare Candy cheat to level up my Pokemon to Lvl. 100. Please rate my team!! Oh and my favorite Pokemon EVER is....look at my username.... :).

Team Galctic
08-19-2008, 08:11 PM
you got this in the wrong place, this is meant to be in the diamond and pearl strategy section -.-

Cucumber
08-19-2008, 08:15 PM
Wrong section kid and wrong way to do it.

MetalAzelf
08-19-2008, 08:56 PM
I realise that this is in the wrong section, but still. Here we go.

Regigigas

Firstly, never have 2 moves of the same type on one Pokemon. It needs as much coverage as possible if it's a Sweeper. Giga Impact ruins Regigigas completely as Slow Start already cripples it's first few turns in battle. Superpower can stay because it'll help cover Snorlax and Blissey with ease. Stone Edge is also decent, but can still be chucked.. In the end, I'd try this set.

Regigigas @ Choice Band | Slow Start

Adamant | 252 Attack / 252 HP / 4 Defence

~Return
~Superpower
~Ice Punch
~Thunderpunch / Zen Headbutt

__________________________________________________ ________________________

Lopunny

The set you've applied for your Lopunny is pathetic. Cut is useless in online play, Jump Kick isn't handy in any way either. Worst of all is Dig and Bounce. The turn that you miss gives your opponent a free turn to switch, set-up or anything else. Bounce - although it has a chance to paralyze - is unreliable to hit. Dig is weak for it's power. I know people use it on Linoone for Belly Drumming purposes, but still. This is my favourite Lopunny set.

Lopunny @ Lagging Tail/Choice Scarf | Klutz

Jolly | 252 HP / 252 Speed / 4 Special Defence

~Switcheroo
~Toxic
~Magic Coat/Charm
~Healing Wish

Ho-oh

I'm not going to rate Ho-oh as it is Uber, meaning that it is not allowed in Standard Play. I know I should, but I won't.

Dialga

Same goes here.

Lucario

Nice try here, but Close Combat and Aura Sphere don't do it for me. I know it's something that'll hit walls from different sides of the spectrum, but no. Dark Pulse and Dragon Pulse together only cover 3 types. If you include the Close Combat and Aura Sphere, you cover only 6 types. I like the Endure + Salac Berry + Reversal combo for Lucario. It looks like this.

Lucario @ Salac Berry | Steadfast

Adamant | 252 Attack / 252 Speed / 4 Def

~Endure
~Reversal
~Swords Dance
~Crunch

Staraptor

That set you had would work as a Choice Band/Scarf-er if you'd EV Trained and Nature Bred it, but Brave Bird over Aerial Ace. So if you could state the Nature, and un-do the EVs and EV Train and equip Choice Band/Scarf, that Staraptor is ready to go. So try this.

Staraptor @ Choice Band/Choice Scarf | Intimidate

Jolly/Adamant | 252 Attack / 252 Speed / 4 HP

~Brave Bird
~U-Turn
~Steel Wing
~Close Combat

If you choose Choice Band, have Jolly Nature. If Scarf, Adamant Nature.

Overall Advice

*You need to EV Train
*You need to Breed for Natures
*You need to Breed for IVs
*You need to get some Physical and Special Walls in your team

All of your Pokemon are going all-out offence at the minute. You need to invest in some Walls to replace Ho-oh and Dialga. That's all I've got to say for now. Bye!

staraptor999
08-19-2008, 09:05 PM
I'd say your Staraptor should have
moveset:
Brave Bird
Close Combat
Giga Impact
U-Turn
252 evs atk 252 evs spd 4 evs hp
Item: life orb
Jolly nature

Dark Turtwig
08-19-2008, 10:14 PM
I don't think you should use so many legendaries. I only use one legendary. And it is'nt an UBER like Dialga or Ho-oh. Just saying. You can't use ubers against most people in wi-fi battles.

Lopunny13
08-19-2008, 10:23 PM
Well those are some lovely comments... :(. I guess I do over think protective details when training my Pokemon...... I guess I do need to rethink some things. I was going to teach my Lopunny Magic Coat, but I said no. And I Do have 2 many Legendaries. I just love Legendaries, that's all. I need to switch me team around. Maybe I'll use my Nidoking in place of Ho-Oh. His moves are Double Kick, Brick Breack, Earthquake, and something else, I 4got. Maybe I'll use Arbok in place of Dialga. His moves are Earthquake, Dig, Sludge Bomb and Toxic.

ZeRoX
08-19-2008, 10:30 PM
Well those are some lovely comments... :(. I guess I do over think protective details when training my Pokemon...... I guess I do need to rethink some things. I was going to teach my Lopunny Magic Coat, but I said no. And I Do have 2 many Legendaries. I just love Legendaries, that's all. I need to switch me team around. Maybe I'll use my Nidoking in place of Ho-Oh. His moves are Double Kick, Brick Breack, Earthquake, and something else, I 4got. Maybe I'll use Arbok in place of Dialga. His moves are Earthquake, Dig, Sludge Bomb and Toxic.

Your team looks great. :wink:

Dark Turtwig
08-19-2008, 10:34 PM
Your team looks great. :wink:

Oh shutup. If you don't have something consturctive to say, don't post.

But one thing I did'nt mention in my other post, was that you really should have status upping moves in your movesets. Like Calm Mind, or Nasty Plot. They make your attacks more poweful for the rest of the battle.

Lopunny13
08-19-2008, 10:48 PM
Oh shutup. If you don't have something consturctive to say, don't post.

But one thing I did'nt mention in my other post, was that you really should have status upping moves in your movesets. Like Calm Mind, or Nasty Plot. They make your attacks more poweful for the rest of the battle.
Yeah, ur right mudkipboi. I usually tell my pkmn NOT to learn those moves. I think I like Power way 2 much. I need more status upping move. I have to do tha before I bttl u, okey.

MetalAzelf
08-21-2008, 04:52 PM
I am going to have to agree with Mudkip - ZeRoX's rating, for one was not a rating, but didn't even state any adjustments needed to improve Lopunny's team. I suggest that you type a much better rating for Lopunny if you read this, ZeRoX.

Lopunny13
08-21-2008, 05:03 PM
I am going to have to agree with Mudkip - ZeRoX's rating, for one was not a rating, but didn't even state any adjustments needed to improve Lopunny's team. I suggest that you type a much better rating for Lopunny if you read this, ZeRoX.
This team is officially gone. I have started a new game on behalf of MetalAzelf's previous comments. I have a Piplup Lvl.13 no with moves: Pound, Growl, Bubble, and Water Sport.

MetalAzelf
08-21-2008, 05:30 PM
Have you began to EV Train it? Thank you for taking my comments into consideration. I wish you a successful career in Wi-Fi battling once your new team is complete.