PDA

View Full Version : Shuckle juice anyone? :P

Shuko
06-08-2005, 06:25 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/Shuko/shuckle.png
^ A quick piccie I did for a Shuckle Enthusiasts' club. :P Cute, ne?

nightsaber
06-08-2005, 06:38 PM
is it made from shuckles :sign?: :sign?:

Loyal Arcanine
06-08-2005, 06:41 PM
It's cool! Looks like good advertisement, for a change. =P

Shuko
06-08-2005, 06:53 PM
is it made from shuckles :sign?: :sign?:

ROFL!!! XD I was wondering how long it would be before someone asked me about that. :P

"Our shuckle juice is made from, er... by only the finest breed of Shuckles. However, because of the increasing rarity of these majestic creatures, only one serving of juice is available per person per day. You can find Shuckle Juice at any fine restaurant, and at a 7-Eleven near you!"

LOL!!!

Nefarious
06-08-2005, 06:58 PM
Heh nice. But I've seen you use Flash for blowing up pokemon sprites. The sprite looks kind of pixely so I'd suggest using flash for the whole thing actually. Nice though.

Shuko
06-08-2005, 07:22 PM
Heh nice. But I've seen you use Flash for blowing up pokemon sprites. The sprite looks kind of pixely so I'd suggest using flash for the whole thing actually. Nice though.

Meh. I don't have access to flash at the moment. I'm at work. -_-; Don't tell anyone, 'kay? lol.

nightsaber
06-08-2005, 07:57 PM
NOOO THE POOR SHUCKLES NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooo*deep breath*ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
good spriting though :oops:

Pidgeot79
06-08-2005, 10:04 PM
I thaught Shuckle juice was made by putting berries into their shells and then the Shuckles.....do something to turn it into juice.

Shuko
06-08-2005, 10:13 PM
I thaught Shuckle juice was made by putting berries into their shells and then the Shuckles.....do something to turn it into juice.

Precisely. That's how they make it. :D That's part of the whole "one serving per person per day" thing. Anyway, I think you technically have to give it a berry and then battle with it. I think that turns the berry into juice. But it's been really funny to see peoples' reactions to that title! :crackup: Really, the stuff is called "berry juice," but Shuckle Juice sounds so much eviller. :hungry:

nightsaber
06-08-2005, 10:52 PM
so its not made OUT OF shuckles is made BY them yes?

Matt
06-08-2005, 11:39 PM
There was an entire episode about this, wasn't there? Check Serebii.net, and see if you can find it.

Composer of Requiems
06-09-2005, 03:15 AM
Do the Shuckles like... eat it, then uh... turn it into juice?

Shuko
06-09-2005, 04:15 AM
Do the Shuckles like... eat it, then uh... turn it into juice?

Ew... that would be like... Shuckle pee! :tongue: I wouldn't drink it! Lol! I'll bet it's more like they have some kind of secretion from their skin that breaks the berry down inside their shell. And maybe they sweat in there a little too. :P Either way, it doesn't sound all that appealing. I think Tropius' fruit is sounding better and better by the second, now. :D

nightsaber
06-09-2005, 07:37 AM
and thats made how????
*prays ti god* i know i dont belive in you but give mercy on the pokemon

Composer of Requiems
06-09-2005, 07:51 AM
You know, when you think of Tropius fruits as a "growth on the skin"...

Shuko
06-09-2005, 01:32 PM
You know, when you think of Tropius fruits as a "growth on the skin"...

*dry heaves*
You know; I could have done without hearing that! :sick: