PDA

View Full Version : Which Mummy Has Been The Best?

MYSTRY MEW
08-22-2008, 01:32 AM
In your opinion, which of the Mummy Movies was the best? Was it Mummy, The Mummy Returns, or Mummy the Tomb of the Dragon Emperor?

I personaly think they were all three just as good as the next but I am leaning a little but towords number 3. I prefered number 3 because it was a good spin on the Mummy theme. The other ones were in tombs and thats ok its just number three i think was original. The Chinese concept was really nice. I loved the Great Wall story at the begining even though it isnt true. :neutral: The yeti were also very cool. From the commercials i thought they were bad but no! They were awsome! :biggrin: And me and my dad also loved the Dragon Emperors armomr. :lol: I didnt like how they replaced Evy but the replacement did a good job still.

Charbok
08-22-2008, 01:57 AM
None of them are very good, afaic. The third is by far the worst though.

Stardy
08-22-2008, 12:29 PM
None of them are very good, afaic. The third is by far the worst though.

Really?
I thought the Third was the best tbqh, they all sucked though. :l

Scourge of Amaranth
08-22-2008, 07:02 PM
I didn't enjoy any of them. The third gave me a headache with all the cheesy filler "family bonding" conversations. .... The first, I guess, was the best, although I can't say that any of them are exactly my cup of tea. I'm more of a Face Off girl.

~IGC t DM+

Dark Turtwig
08-22-2008, 07:12 PM
First one was best, the rest sucked. End of story.

Surly Professor
08-22-2008, 08:26 PM
The one with Laurel & Hardy, or OH, OH!, Three Stooges, definitely The Three Stooges.

MYSTRY MEW
08-22-2008, 09:13 PM
so does any even like the series? I thought it was an excelent series myself. Hmmm... oh well

Dark Turtwig
08-22-2008, 09:15 PM
You thought the series was GREAT? You really need to watch more movies, dude.

Pooka
08-22-2008, 09:22 PM
The first one was the best of a pretty bad bunch.

MYSTRY MEW
08-22-2008, 10:51 PM
You thought the series was GREAT? You really need to watch more movies, dude.

Well everyone does have diffrent tastes and trust me i have matched plenty of movies.

Dark Turtwig
08-22-2008, 10:55 PM
Okay, everyone has their own Opinons. I am just a type of person that really values good acting, and a solid plot in a movie, with a lot of action packed in to it aswell. That is why The Dark Knight is my favorite movie of all time. Heath Ledger did some of the best acting I have ever seen as the Joker, there was a very solid plot, and it had a lot of action scenes.