PDA

View Full Version : Not Great.. Not even good... Fun though.

Zyriliss
08-22-2008, 09:36 AM
I have yet another underpar Eon team... I bet a million other teams just like it are floating around. (I favor Pair Battling... I'm decent at it.)

(My Defense... IT WORKS!)
"Haze" Umbreon - Leppa Berry
(EVs in HP, Def, SDef)
Moonlight
Double Team
Screech
Confuse Ray

"Myst" Vaporeon - Left Overs
(EVs in HP, Def, SDef)
Aqua Rind
Acid Armor
Double Team
Aqua Pulse

Haze swaps between Confuse Ray and Double Team to help "Dig In" with fairly evil results...
Between These two I've seen entire opposing teams run out of moves...
--------------------------------
(My Offense... Needs Work)
"Flora" Leafeon - Hold Item Varies each battle
(EVs in Atk, Def, Spd)
Sunny Day
Grass Whistle
Leaf Blade
Synthesis

"Pyre" Flareon (407 ATK! Ouch!) - Hold Item Varies
(Evs in Atk... and whereever)
Fire Fang
Iron Tail
Giga Impact
Wish

This pair is NOT ment for a long battle session. Just use Grass Whistle and Sunny Day then wail on them with Pyre.... Simple.
---------------------------------
(And of Course... My sweeps)
"Feyn" Espeon - Psychic Plate
(EVs in SAtk, Spd)
Morning Sun
Psychic
Shadow Ball
Reflect

"Ion" Jolteon (FAST!) - Hold Item Varies
(EVs in SAtk, Spd)
Shockwave
Thunderbolt
Shadowball
Wish

Their job is pretty obvious at this point....
------------------------------------

My strategy, though quite solid, is riddled with holes(Improvising happens every battle)... I use these guys cause I love (am obsessed?) with them. I swap them up to keep people guessing but this is my most basic choice. I know they're all really weak in their own ways... (Ex. Leafeon has no special stats to speak of?) But I'm always lookin' for ways to bring out their strong points and really make them shine! (Ex. Flareon + Giga Impact + Choice Band = 1HKO against a Steelix {True! Best "ZOMG WTF! WTH? YOU Cheating @*#&%!!!" expression I've EVER seen on an opponents face!})

Its not perfect and it never will be, but I've always used the Eons and I always will...(Can't wait to see a Flying-Type one)

Viva la Gofre
08-22-2008, 02:19 PM
We need specific EVs, and your flareon is hacked.

-Zodeon
08-25-2008, 02:49 PM
Yeah Flareons max attack with Adamant Nature and 252 EV's, 31 IV's is 394. So maxing at 407 is hacked i'm afraid.

TatankaToT
08-25-2008, 04:10 PM
double team is illegal.

Zyriliss
08-27-2008, 03:21 AM
To be perfectly honest, the last time I cheated at Pokemon was with my Silver version, which forever disabled my favorite game...

I didn't hack Pyre she was born on my Sapphire version and EV trained at Mt. Pyre(Hence her name). Her original Atk Maxed at 391. She picked up the extra attack when I transferred her to Diamond... I'm not complaining (I was estatic!), but it might have to do with the fact that 'Loves to Fight' is written in below her nature(Brave)? I think it said in one of the guides that they get a stat boost from how they behave... Like a 1-5% stat boost or something?

Please correct me if I'm wrong.. I've been playin' since it first came out, yet I'm still learning and I'd love to know what happened and possibly why? If its a glitch I could ignore it, but maybe if its actual game machanics then it could be useful for future teams...(Just me speculating.)

TatankaToT
08-27-2008, 04:12 AM
To be perfectly honest, the last time I cheated at Pokemon was with my Silver version, which forever disabled my favorite game...

I didn't hack Pyre she was born on my Sapphire version and EV trained at Mt. Pyre(Hence her name). Her original Atk Maxed at 391. She picked up the extra attack when I transferred her to Diamond... I'm not complaining (I was estatic!), but it might have to do with the fact that 'Loves to Fight' is written in below her nature(Brave)? I think it said in one of the guides that they get a stat boost from how they behave... Like a 1-5% stat boost or something?

Please correct me if I'm wrong.. I've been playin' since it first came out, yet I'm still learning and I'd love to know what happened and possibly why? If its a glitch I could ignore it, but maybe if its actual game machanics then it could be useful for future teams...(Just me speculating.)

attributes like "loves to fight" tell you which of the pokemon's stats has the highest IVs. It also hints at how high the IVs for that stat are. That is all.

Viva la Gofre
08-29-2008, 03:16 PM

That's impossible, since the transfer fromdiamond to pearl does literally nothing to the poke. The description under its nature is an indication of its IVs (In this case high Att), which again cannot be changed and will have been the same throughout 3rd gen. The odds of a glitch this beneficial are also miniscule- what are the chances of your game throwing the rules stats, EVs, IVs and general game mechanics away just for a single pokemon? No, I believe you have hacked.

Even if you didnt, it doesn't matter. It's an illegal poke either way and needs scrapping. You can then get a flareon with a better nature, either adamant or jolly.

TatankaToT
09-07-2008, 01:48 AM
bump up lurkwho's 50 cents  jacky: I found 50 cents on the sidewalk in front of school.  tommy: I think it's mine. I dropped 50 cents there today and couldn't find it.  jacky: But what i found was two quarters.  tommy: Then i'm sure it's mine. It probably broke when it hit the sidewalk.welcome to our website for you world of warcraft gold,wow gold,cheap world of warcraft gold,buy cheap wow power leveling,real wow gold,sell wow gold, ... supply cheap wow gold (http://www.wowgoldlive.com) to our loyal customers. Buy wow gold (http://www.gamelee.de),cheap aoc gold (http://www.aocgoldweb.com), now, we have available stock of aoc power leveling (http://www.aocpowerleveling-gold.com),on most of the servers. We can provide really cheap world of warcraft power leveling (http://www.wow-powerleveling.org/wow+power+leveling.html). Enjoy a new life, we are a world class wow power leveling store online !

spam!!!