Razor Leaf

Empoleon lv 100
Blizzard
Hydro Pump
Ice Beam
BubbleBeam

Viva la Gofre
08-22-2008, 03:22 PM
Is this for in-game or for competetive play?

charizard ex
08-22-2008, 03:32 PM
yes it is

Viva la Gofre
08-22-2008, 03:34 PM
yes it is
Which?
In-game
Or
Competetive

paratroopa
08-22-2008, 03:47 PM
Which?
In-game
Or
Competetive
Or
Both

Sky discharge
08-22-2008, 03:59 PM
You should make your leafeon more diverse, it only knows grass moves.
Try teaching it shadowball or Aerial Ace :wink:

Viva la Gofre
08-22-2008, 04:11 PM
Or
Both
Then we need EVs please, if we are to reate it competetively.

paratroopa
08-22-2008, 04:30 PM
Personally, I don't like having more than one attack of the same type on any one Pokemon.

With your Pokemon, in my opinion, these moves need changing:

Charizard lv 100
Blast burn (1)
Double-edge (2)
Flamethrower
Fire blast (1)

1. Keep Flamethrower because of it's high accuracy and high power. While Fire Blast is more powerful, it isn't as likely to hit. You should also get rid of Blast Burn because your Charizard needs to recharge after using this attack.

2. Change this for an attack that doesn't hurt your Charizard with recoil as that can cost you dearly in a battle.

As alternative attacks, I suggest Aerial Ace to take advantage of it's Flying type, Brick Break to take out Rock Pokemon which Charizard has a double weakness to and as a third, Dragon Pulse to keep Dragon Pokemon at bay.

Lugia lv 100
Sky Attack (1)
Recover
Aeroblast (1)
Ice Beam

1. Both of these Flying attacks don't have 100% accuracy so if you want to benefit, I suggest Aerial Ace and for the other move, I'd say Psychic so that your Lugia benefits from having an attack to match it's Psychic type.

Palkia lv 100
Aura Sphere
Slash
Draco Meteor (1)
Spacial Rend (1)

1. An alternative Dragon move i.e. Dragon Claw would be better but most people with a Palkia keep Spacial Rand as its Palkia's signature attack although it does have to recharge after using it. For the other move, how about Surf because it becomes an even more powerful attack when your Palkia is holding the Lustrous Orb which you get by returning to Spear Pillar and going right to the end of it, past where you fought Palkia.

Garchomp lv 100
Dig (1)
Dragon Rush (2)
Crunch
Dragon Claw (2)

1. Replace Dig with Earthquake because its so much more powerful and a strategy idea is to use Earthquake when your other Pokemon is a Flying type or has the ability Levitate so that it doesn't get hit and only your opponent's Pokemon will.

2. Keep Dragon Claw because of it's 100% accuracy and replace Dragon Rush with a fire attack e.g. Fire Fang because then it'll be able to defeat Ice Pokemon which Garchomp has a double weakness to.

Leafeon lv 100
Leaf Blade (1)
Synthesis
Magical Leaf (1)
Razor Leaf (1)

1. Keep Leaf Blade because its the most powerful of the three and replace the other two with Toxic and something that can beat Pokemon that it's weak to alternativly, you could replace Leaf Blade and one of the other two attacks with Sunny Day and Solarbeam so Leafeon can bring the Sun out and take advantage of Synthesis reviving more energy and Solarbeam attacking in one turn without having to charge. If you do this, make sure Leafeon is holding a Heat Rock so that the sun will stay out for 8 turns instead of 5.

Empoleon lv 100
Blizzard (1)
Hydro Pump (2)
Ice Beam (1)
BubbleBeam (2)

1. I'd say keep Ice Beam because its more accurate and replace Blizzard with Flash Cannon because it is part Steel after all.

2. Surf instead of those two water attacks perhaps and for the other move, how about a Flying attack like Drill Peck to beat Grass Pokemon which your Empoleon will be weak to.

Hope this helps.

Cucumber
08-22-2008, 04:47 PM
Your team has Ubers which are not usually allowed unless in Uber tier games so you might want to switch it up a bit.

charizard ex
08-22-2008, 05:51 PM
ok thanks paul

paratroopa
08-22-2008, 05:57 PM
Lol, never been called by my first name on here before.

Personally, I wouldn't use them 6 in a team together because there are a few Pokemon with the same elements such as:

Charizard - Fire Flying

Lugia - Psychic Flying

Palkia - Dragon Water

Garchomp - Dragon Ground

Leafeon - Grass

Empoleon - Water Steel

I'd replace the Lugia and the Palkia since I don't like to use Legendaries anyway and some people say that its unfair if people use them.

As an alternative, look at having an Electric Pokemon and a Psychic Pokemon that isn't a Legendary.

charizard ex
08-22-2008, 06:08 PM
ok what pokemon do you think i should put in to my party from this list
shaymin, ho-oh, dusknoir, blastoise, rhyperior, walrein,

paratroopa
08-22-2008, 06:17 PM
ok what pokemon do you think i should put in to my party from this list
shaymin, ho-oh, dusknoir, blastoise, rhyperior, walrein,

Shaymin and Ho-oh are a no because they are Legendaries.

Walrein or Blastoise could replace your Empoleon and Rhyperior could replace Garchomp.

Personally, I'd stick with Garchomp because it has a double weakness to Ice whereas Rhyperior has a double weakness to Grass and Water and one double weakness is bad let alone two.

Blastoise is OK but I prefer Walrein because you can use it to annoy people if you give it this moveset

Sleep Talk
Surf
Rest
Ice Beam

Hold Item - Leftovers

Let me explain my reasons...

1. Walrein's ability is Thick Fat which means it'll recieve half the damage from a Ice or Fire attack which is beneficial because it is partly weak to Fire because its part Ice.

2. Rest can revive all its energy when its nearly defeated and although it will be asleep for two turns, you can use Sleep Talk which will let it randomly choose one of its attacks inwhich to use which means it can attack whilst its asleep.

3. As well as resting to get Walrein's energy back, Leftovers will revive 1/16th of its health after every turn.

You could have a Dusknoir in your party and then for the 6th and final Pokemon, I think an Electric one would help your team out.

charizard ex
08-22-2008, 06:35 PM
i dont have electric pokemon would any trade me an electric

paratroopa
08-22-2008, 06:44 PM
Couldn't you go catch and raise one?

A Pichu from the Trophy Gardens or a Shinx from Route 202.

Look on the Serebii site or GameFAQs, there not that hard to find.

charizard ex
08-22-2008, 06:45 PM
ok thanks

Void
08-24-2008, 10:27 AM
ok thanks

Get a Pichu. Luxray sucks. Pikachu is way, way better. And when it evolves into Pikachu, do not evolve it into Raichu. Pikachu is better than Raichu if you give it a light ball (doubles Pikachu's attack and Special Attack).

But actually, for your electric type, I suggest Zapdos, one of the non-uber legendaries. Bulky Zapdos owns.

declan9
08-24-2008, 05:34 PM
Magnetron could be a good electric pokemon for you, and a Special Sweeper is advisable like Alakazam or Starmie.

X

charizard ex
08-24-2008, 06:21 PM
hey thanks both of you guys i am going to catch a pichu and i got a magnemite

shedinjask
08-26-2008, 02:51 AM
hey thanks both of you guys i am going to catch a pichu and i got a magnemite
Keep the Magnemite.

Shaymin and Ho-oh are a no because they are Legendaries.

Shaymin's not Uber, and it's a great Pokemon. I'd use it.