PDA

View Full Version : Virtual Console Thread

MYSTRY MEW
08-24-2008, 03:34 AM
Anyone that has a wii and has internet access has most definately bought a virutal console game. (and yes that includes WiiWare)

What games would you recomend?
What games do you regret getting if any?
What is the best game that is on vc?
What do you think they should add on vc?

As for me, ive downloaded the following.
Super Mario 64
Mario Kart 64
Kirby Adventure
Kirby and the Crystal Shards
Pokemon snap
Pokemon Ranch

Mario 64 is definately a best buy vc in my opinion. It has pretty good graphics for the gaming age its from. Its got a good plot. (kinda.. his friends are stuck in the wall. lol) And is very fun

Mario kart brings back old memories. (lol i have old memories and im only 13)

What can i say about kirby. KIRBY ROCKS! Whoever thought kirby up is a genious. I mean, a transforming , clueless, pink blob. JUST LIKE DITTO!

Pokemon is of course great. Snap is a good spin-off of the series. Getting to see pokemon in an environment. As for Ranch, its kinda fun but its more usefull for storing pokemon.

As for what id like to see, I wouldn't mind downloading Super Mario Bros. Now that ive played brawl, i kinda want a taste of the old version :p

Neon_Espeon
08-25-2008, 08:00 PM
I can't really remember ALL of them, but from what I CAN remember the ones I downloaded so far are...

NES: Super Mario Bros. 2 The Lost Levels, Ninja Gaiden, Ninja JaJaMaru-kun and Super Mario Bros. 3 / SEGA Master System: Fantasy Zone / SNES: I can't remember the name as It's quite some time ago, but It was a Legend Of Zelda game / SEGA Genesis: Toejam & Earl / N64: Kirby 64, Super Mario 64, Pokémon Snap, Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time, and Star Fox 64 / Turbografx 16(at least I think It was 16... again It's been quite some time so I forgot): Dungeon Explorer and Bomberman 93 or 94(Yeah... I'm really forgetful with my VC games :x) / Wiiware: My Pokémon Ranch.

My recommendations: Well, I really enjoyed Fantasy Zone, Ninja JaJaMaru-kun, and Ninja Gaiden, those are three top favorite VC games(so far). =p

The games I regret ever getting: Dungeon Explorer, I really didn't enjoy that game at all. X^l

My Favorites: See recommendations. =p

What I'd like to see: Well, I've always wanted to play Earthbound/Mother 2, so I guess that one.

Vincent_Valentine_4
08-25-2008, 08:59 PM
I've downloaded Super Mario 64, Super Punch out, Breath Of Fire 2, and Donkey Kong Country 3 I love all those games and I would love to see Secret Of Mana and Chrono Trigger added seems how Secret Of Mana is my favorite game ever.

Skottles
08-26-2008, 12:44 AM
the games that I have are:
Star Fox 64(Love it)
Super Mario Bros. 3(Awesome)
some Japanese game that is basicly all in english that I forgot the name of. (very good)
not much but they all are good.

MYSTRY MEW
08-26-2008, 01:31 AM
the games that I have are:
Star Fox 64(Love it)
Super Mario Bros. 3(Awesome)
some Japanese game that is basicly all in english that I forgot the name of. (very good)
not much but they all are good.

cool cuz i was thinking about buying star fox. thanks

Kirby Grunt
08-26-2008, 07:14 AM
What games would you recomend:
Super Mario 64, Mario Kart, Super Mario World, Kirby's Adventure, Sonic the hedgehog (1, 2, and 3)

What games do you regret getting if any:
Well I accidently downloaded Donkey Kong instad of Donkey Kong JR XD
Kid Icarus was a let-down, I bought it becuase of the Pit fad :p
Super Mario Bros 2(Japan) was also a let-down, it is hard as HELL

What is the best game that is on vc?
Sonic the Hedgehog for Genesis

What do you think they should add on vc?
Kirby Superstar, Sonic CD, Pokemon Stadium, Super Mario RPG, Super Smash Bros., Mario Party and Super Mario World 2.
And maybe add a Gameboy/Color section for games like Super Mario Land, Pokemon Red/Blue, You could carry data(memory) by transfering it to your Wiimote, and "link"(sync Wiimotes) at a friends house or something, like trading Pokemon and etc.

The games I have:
Super Mario Bros 2(Japan), Donkey Kong(NES), Super Mario 64(N64), LoZ:OoT, Kirby 64, Donkey Kong Country 2, Kid Icarus,

Dark Lightning
08-26-2008, 07:32 AM
I've downloaded onto my Wii:
Mario Kart 64
Sonic the Hedgehog
Super Mario 64
Star Fox (I think it's Lylat Wars?)
Super Mario Bros.
Super Mario Bros. 3
Paper Mario
Pokemon Snap

Personally, I'd recommend all of them. I'd like to see Pokemon Stadium games in there. That's pretty much it.

Skottles
08-27-2008, 01:16 AM
Does anyone know if FF CC my life as a king is any good?

Dark Lightning
08-27-2008, 07:55 AM
Lulz, downloaded it yesterday.
It's really good. I'm ont going to spoil any more of it though, apart from its fantastic, beautiful graphics and smooth gameplay.

08-27-2008, 09:28 AM
Recently I've downloaded quite a bit from virtual console and wii ware.
I Got:
FF CC My Life as a king, Its pretty good but I expected a bit more action in it. My friend called himself King Queen Liam (Liam Being his first name.)
ActRaiser, Also By Square Enix, also an action sim and what My Life as a King should have been.
Sin And Punishment: I'm Surprised no one has mentioned it Because it is one of the Best games on Vc, this rail shooter wasn't previously released outside of japan But now a voice translated version is out on virtual console for 1,200 points
Finally Lylat Wars Another Shooter. This is an awesome game and the voices are even better My favorite is when wolf says "Can't let you do that, Star Fox!" and when Leon says "Annoying bird! I am the great Leon!" Finally when Falco Says "Gee, I've been saved by Fox. How swell." Also The music is great like The Star wolf Theme.
And that's it I also Have all the channels that are available including the internet channel.
żKey?

Stinky
08-27-2008, 01:37 PM
I've gotten Kirby's Adventure (iirc), A Link to the Past, Star Fox 64 (iirc), Pokemon Snap, Ocarina of Time, My Pokemon Ranch, Super Mario 64, and Defend Your Castle.

Skottles
08-28-2008, 01:54 AM
i will be getting my life as a king soon yay :happy: probably like tomorow

Cybernetic Ghost
08-31-2008, 06:40 AM
I've got just Paper Mario. I'll get Super Mario RPG when it comes out in a few months, and I might get Breath of Fire 2, which was a great game. I have SM64DS, so I don't need it, have OoT and Majora's Mask and Master Quest on Cube, so no reason to get those either. Really hoping for some good rpgs to come out though, like Chrono Trigger, but I think its coming out on DS soon, so I might pick that up.

If Banjo-Kazooie came out I'd get it, but I'm not sure if it will with Microsoft owning rare

Skottles
09-01-2008, 12:29 AM
i forgot i also have paper mario. one of my favorite n64 games

Cybernetic Ghost
09-02-2008, 11:07 AM
I've got just Paper Mario. I'll get Super Mario RPG when it comes out in a few months, and I might get Breath of Fire 2, which was a great game. I have SM64DS, so I don't need it, have OoT and Majora's Mask and Master Quest on Cube, so no reason to get those either. Really hoping for some good rpgs to come out though, like Chrono Trigger, but I think its coming out on DS soon, so I might pick that up.

If Banjo-Kazooie came out I'd get it, but I'm not sure if it will with Microsoft owning rare

IT HAS ARRIVED.

After all the waiting, Super Mario RPG on virtual counsel. Adding points to my Wii to buy it now. Fantastic that it comes out the day after my birthday.

Kirby Grunt
09-02-2008, 11:17 AM
IT HAS ARRIVED.

After all the waiting, Super Mario RPG on virtual counsel. Adding points to my Wii to buy it now. Fantastic that it comes out the day after my birthday.
o gawd... It looks/sounds fantastic! Ill buy it after I beat Sonic 3(which I just bought a week or so ago)

Poltergeist
09-02-2008, 09:11 PM
The VC needs Earthbound so badly. I would buy it in a heart beat as I bet alot of other people would. Yeah, Okay, just had to put that out there. Anyway, glad that SMRPG is out. I"ll have to pick that up some time.

karmachameleon
09-02-2008, 11:29 PM
I heard that Mega Man 2 is gonna be coming out in the next 2 weeks for VC, and I'm buying it as soon as possible.

Games that I hope become virtual-
Majora's Mask
Earthbound
Perfect Dark
Banjo-Kazooie