PDA

View Full Version : Girls Bravo

faceplant527
08-24-2008, 03:43 AM
Hey ppl i just saw this anime, and along with all the sorta nudity (imma guy) it was actually pretty good.

any thoughts???

and are there other anime shows like that???

Synester
08-24-2008, 05:28 AM
Hey ppl i just saw this anime, and along with all the sorta nudity (imma guy) it was actually pretty good. the ending was terreble though. the main character ends up not being with the pink hair girl, he ends up wit all of them lol

any thoughts???

and are there other anime shows like that???Tha for ruining the entire show =/.

George Jefferson
08-24-2008, 03:27 PM
Hey ppl i just saw this anime, and along with all the sorta nudity (imma guy) it was actually pretty good. the ending was terreble though. the main character ends up not being with the pink hair girl, he ends up wit all of them lol

any thoughts???

and are there other anime shows like that???

Jerkwad. Ruining the show for me.

faceplant527
08-24-2008, 08:25 PM
PPL !!! the ending has nothing to do with the show, trust me. the last couple episodes are wats important and kool.

AND, i doubt youd even watch it.

Synester
08-24-2008, 08:34 PM
PPL !!! the ending has nothing to do with the show, trust me. the last couple episodes are wats important and kool.

AND, i doubt youd even watch it.How does the ending have nothing to do with show exaclty? It is the ending. And I I'm watching it =/. Don't just assume crap =/.

Kenny_C.002
08-24-2008, 10:48 PM
Girls Bravo? It's a B-rated harem manga/anime. That about sums it all up.

skiboydoggy
08-25-2008, 07:50 AM
Girls Bravo? It's a B-rated harem manga/anime. That about sums it all up.
It was also ripped straight from Girls Saurus.

faceplant527
08-25-2008, 05:18 PM
How does the ending have nothing to do with show exaclty? It is the ending. And I I'm watching it =/. Don't just assume crap =/.

i cant tell you. i dont want to spoil it for you. it just makes me mad at the end.

Kenny_C.002
08-29-2008, 06:21 PM
It was also ripped straight from Girls Saurus.
it was still better than DearS though. That one was just simply awful...

faceplant527
09-01-2008, 03:36 AM
yea i dont watch too much anime. but id love if some of you ppl would tell me other shows like girls bravo. like i love the girls lol. but i aslo like the drama and stuff, and some occasional high skool fights. wat are other aminies that have these??? and they gotta be short. girls bravo is only 24 episodes.

skiboydoggy
09-06-2008, 04:52 PM
it was still better than DearS though. That one was just simply awful...
>=D Agreement abound. Chobits >>>>> DearS