PDA

View Full Version : The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack

Pokemon Whisperer
08-26-2008, 07:27 PM
Who here watches this cartoon on Cartoonetwork? I think it's cool...and at times creepy. Anyone watch it?

Dark Lightning
08-26-2008, 07:31 PM
The Marvelous Misadventures of Flapjack? I've never heard of it...When is it on? I have CN, btw. ^.^

EchoVoid
08-26-2008, 07:41 PM
This show sucks. I want moar Chowder :cool:

Pokemon Whisperer
08-26-2008, 07:52 PM
If you don't have anything nice to say about a show don't say it at all. :susp:

EchoVoid
08-26-2008, 07:57 PM
If you don't have anything nice to say about a show don't say it at all. :susp:

Tokay :biggrin: thanks for reminding me... "mother" :susp: By the way I was just kidding. I haven't even heard of that show...

Pokemon Whisperer
08-26-2008, 08:25 PM
I don't really know why people wouldn't know it. It's on nearly everyday. See Cartoonetwork.net. The title is shorten to just 'Flapjack' on the site. You can look for airings there.

Holumanto
08-26-2008, 10:37 PM
It's a strange show, but funny at times.

Dark Turtwig
08-26-2008, 10:52 PM
It's pretty wierd, but it's kind of funny. Chowder is MUCH better. My list of shows including flapjack goes like this:
Flapjack<Chowder<Simpsons

GreenRampage
08-27-2008, 12:12 AM
I actually enjoy this show. It's a little dumb at times, but entertaining.

The episodes are not really fun to watch more than once, IMO, but the first time is fun so I'm happy

Shozuka
08-27-2008, 12:25 AM
I ♥ Flapjack! :D

The commercial on CN (James Blunt parody) makes me laugh every time I watch it, and the episodes are cute. However, watching it a second time it gets bland. I like Chowder better, but this is an awesome show. :3

Total Drama Island! *is shot*

ReclusiveDemon
08-28-2008, 08:50 PM
I personally like it. It took me a bit of time to get into it at first, but now I love it. It's style of art oftentimes reminds me of the golden days of cartoons, which I absolutely adore. The plot is kind of odd, but pretty funny because of how it mocks just about any and everything that pirates and adventurers did. Although, I've got to say, a couple of episodes were terrible misses-- such as the one they did with Punsy McKale (I found nothing amusing about it). To be honest, it's my favorite new show on Cartoon Network in YEARS.

I don't understand how anyone really sees Chowder as better than Flapjack, though. All Chowder does is make fun of fat kids and constantly gets stupider and stupider.

Poring
08-28-2008, 11:27 PM
A show about a pancake? Cartoon Network is getting more and more desperate.

Disruption
08-29-2008, 12:05 AM
Haha my little brother watches it sometimes and I laugh when I see Flapjack behave.

Shozuka
08-29-2008, 12:06 AM
A show about a pancake? Cartoon Network is getting more and more desperate.

Who ever said it was about a pancake? It's about a little boy/pirate who has "adventures" that never seem to come out as adventures. Just because the name is Flapjack doesn't mean its about a stupid pancake.

Also, this, Chowder, and Total Drama Island (acquisition from Canada) is drawing more kids into Cartoon Network, people are saying those three shows are starting to bring CN back from its misery these past few years.

George Jefferson
08-29-2008, 04:00 AM
This show sucks. I want moarhttp://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/35/Diplomarobotnik.png :cool:

Fix'd.

Also: Flapjack (As well as other cartoon nowadays) are eerily creepy, and most of the animation today aren't really worked hard on.

I just think most (If not all) cartoons on CN look absolutely horrible.

I miss my Johnny Bravos and my Dexter's Laboratories.

Cow and Chicken was meh.

Powerpuff Girls was awesome as well.

Cartoons today have been pillaged, raped, and trashed by our kid's standards.

Black Fox of the Darkness
09-05-2008, 10:59 AM
Chowder just freaks me out. Who eats belly button lint? And have you seen the Mood Fruit one? Look at Endives back. My favorite character though is the kid with the candle on his head.