PDA

View Full Version : The Best Drawing I've EVER done in MS Paint. 0_o

Shuko
06-09-2005, 09:28 PM
-_-; I did this for a pixel art contest today. I spent three freakin' hours on this monstrosity. It woulda been a lot shorter, if not for the stupid frame. :P But I love how it turned out. His name's Captain Clefairy. He's a Pokemon Superhero!
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/Shuko/captain_clefairy.png

And it just so happens that Clefairy is my favorite Pokemon. :P

Edit: In case there's any dispute, every bit of that was drawn by hand, although I used the handy-dandy curved line tool to make the lines smooth. It was drawn in MS Paint. All of it. Just to clarify, in case anyone asks. ^^;

Pikachu
06-09-2005, 10:45 PM
That's reeeeeaaaally good for MS Paint! Great job on the shading. I especially like how the frame turned out so it was worth the time. :wink:

Umbreon Shadow
06-09-2005, 11:24 PM
Wow! :shocked: That is so wickedly cool!

TMTS
06-09-2005, 11:34 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Congrats! I applaud your work, for it uses more than just the basic paint pallete. =_= *glares at newbs*

:oops: It's a nice feeling that all paint users arn't complete idiots. :happy:

Matt
06-10-2005, 01:35 AM
I'm so impressed. If I had MS paint, I wouldn't be able to top that.

TotodileHop24
06-11-2005, 03:17 AM
Great job! Very cute, I love the superhero outfit. Nice shading too! :angel:

Doesn't it feel great to finally finish something you've worked so hard on? I know I feel that way a lot.

Angelic Kitsune
06-11-2005, 04:40 AM
OMFG.I made some fan art today and I thought it was so great,then I see this!?I have lost my pride.Thats the best art i have ever seen.I applaud you for your success and hope for you to create many more great paintings.

Ionem
06-22-2005, 12:04 AM
The gold plaque is without a doubt the best part. It looks really nice. :)

Katera
06-22-2005, 03:17 AM
I agree with everyone and am lost for words apart from well done lol :clap: :silly: :signwow: thats so :signcool: :silly: hehe

Turd Fighter Deluxe
06-22-2005, 03:22 AM
YOU DREW THAT IN PAINT! OH MY GOD YOU ARE BETTER THAN ME!!!

Then again, I draw small things (Look! Avitar, Avitar)

THAT IS SO AWESOME!!!
I WORSHIP IT!
I'M SAVING IT TO MY COMPUTER!

Shuko
06-22-2005, 04:26 AM
YOU DREW THAT IN PAINT! OH MY GOD YOU ARE BETTER THAN ME!!!

Then again, I draw small things (Look! Avitar, Avitar)

THAT IS SO AWESOME!!!
I WORSHIP IT!
I'M SAVING IT TO MY COMPUTER!

Lol. Aww, that's so sweet! :) I'm glad you liked it. It was sad though, because I blew a whole couple of hours at work on it, and I could have been doing other things. :P Ah well. I made up for it. And he did turn out nice. I got disqualified from the contest I entered it in, though. Turns out that the contest owner decided to change the rules AFTER I and about twenty others had submitted our entries. I was one of the lucky ones who no longer fit within the guidelines. ;_; But hey, at least I made something funneh! :crackup:

Angelic Kitsune
06-22-2005, 04:35 AM
Your such a good sport,Shuko. :happy:

~*Alex*~
06-28-2005, 04:37 PM
that's freakin' AWSOME!!!!!!!!!

I could NEVER do that!

ElimN8
06-30-2005, 04:22 AM
Hot damn! Woman can draw!

Not only does it look exactly like a Clefairy in every aspect, but it's also the best Paint drawing I've seen to date. I'm way too industry-standard to even bring myself to use MSP anymore. I tried it the other day and this is what I got:

http://elimn8.4lifenet.net/flepidusswallpaper.bmp

You even gradient-ed the ears! Much props. :cool: