jolly
pressure
life orb/focus sash
252 att, 252 spd, 4 HP
-rock slide
-fire fang/eq/pursuit
-stealth rock
-taunt

Lead. Aero certainly has the speed to be of use here. taunt messes with those who attempt to setup/stealth rock. rock slide hits many of the most common leads for big damage/potential flinch. Fire fang does bronzong, skarm, gross and forretress in for hits. Stealth rock is standard setup on this lead and is one f the fastest out there. Decent, potential threat for late game sweeping, as well.

Lucario
jolly/adamant
inner focus
life orb
252 att, 252 spd, 4 hp
-swords dance
-close combat
-extreme speed/bullet punch
-crunch/stone edge

SD lucario. He sweeps, he breaks walls and this team gives him decent protection. good combo with TS Alakazam

Alakazam
timid
synchronize
leftovers
24 HP, 248 Sp. Atk, 236 Spd
-HP bug
-psychic
-substitute
-encore

TS Alakazam. Important aid for Lucario in setting up. switches into a status users like Blissey and Cresselia then subs. They use twave, but subst protects. Blissey may then switch strategy and attempt to stoss me, but encore catches the twave, then Lucario may come in for the set up. HP BUG nails Cresselia, Weavile, Alakazam, Celebi, etc to the suprise of the opponent. psychic for stab.

Vaporeon
bold
water absorb
leftovers
188 HP / 252 Def / 68 SpA
-surf
-ice beam
-wish
-HP electric

supportive sponge. He can take some damage, support this team with wish. can switch into and surprise gyara and other bulky waters with HP elec. grass knot does little to him.

Gliscor
impish
hyper cutter
leftovers
252 hp, 252 def, 4 spd
-eq
-aa/stone edge
-knock off/swords dance
-roost

physical wall. pretty standard. hyper cutter so that slamence/arcanine/gyarados cant cut attack.

Blissey
calm
natural cure
leftovers
100 hp, 252 def, 156 spdef
-seismic toss
-aromatherapy/toxic/ice beam/ flamethrower
-softboiled
-twave

special wall and support. This is my best hope of halting the likes of Azelf, Gengar, Deoxys etc, who run through you otherwise. After T-Wave, easily softboiled stall and KO with Seismic Toss.

I'm interested to know what people think about HP bug on Alakazam. Does anyone see a better choice for a 2nd special attack? Is there a better item?
I'd also like some input on Lucario's nature as the reviews for jolly vs. adamant are always mixed.
Reviews for Aero lead movesets are also always very mixed, so any reasoned suggestions there are quit welcome, too.

pikachugirl2
08-30-2008, 05:45 PM
dude what the crap is t wave

anyway why not put a legendary on ur team theyre a big help

Ulazlo
08-30-2008, 05:57 PM
dude what the crap is t wave

anyway why not put a legendary on ur team theyre a big help

please if you do not know what you are talking about don't post here.

for future reference though twave is thunder-wave and he didn't want a legendary because he didn't want a legendary, and he can't put in ubers anyway.

now regarding your team the only problem i can really see is that a weavile could be a big problem. weavile could nullify your aero's strategy with fake out and ice punch/taunt and then from there proceed to take a chunk out of alakazam with night slash, blissey with brick break, and gliscor with ice punch. Now that may not be the most common moveset out there but i've seen a couple running that so i'm just saying that may be a good reason to give your lucario bulletpunch over extremespeed.

i would run icefang on aero, but that's your choice and you do desperately need the coverage it provides.

overall a fairly good team.

TatankaToT
08-30-2008, 07:09 PM
please if you do not know what you are talking about don't post here.

for future reference though twave is thunder-wave and he didn't want a legendary because he didn't want a legendary, and he can't put in ubers anyway.

now regarding your team the only problem i can really see is that a weavile could be a big problem. weavile could nullify your aero's strategy with fake out and ice punch/taunt and then from there proceed to take a chunk out of alakazam with night slash, blissey with brick break, and gliscor with ice punch. Now that may not be the most common moveset out there but i've seen a couple running that so i'm just saying that may be a good reason to give your lucario bulletpunch over extremespeed.

i would run icefang on aero, but that's your choice and you do desperately need the coverage it provides.

overall a fairly good team.

Would giving Alakazam a focus sash instead of leftovers be practical for the Weavile issue?