PDA

View Full Version : Metal Gear Solid 4

benselig
09-05-2008, 10:16 AM
i have started playing this game and my mate said i should read the story lines from the metal gear series can some one please briefly enform me...

Seawolf
09-05-2008, 05:35 PM
It's a little complex, to put it mildly.

MGS4 should have a downloadable database that tells you about the story and the previous games and characters. Maybe you should look into that.

Tory vs Meaty II
09-05-2008, 07:40 PM
I only played 1, & 2. 1 was my favorite one, and two is good, but 1 feels more fresh to play, it is kinda hard to explain. When I heard 3 had no rador, I was going to lose my mind. MGS4, and GTA 4 looks a like, but I disliked GTA 4 (yeah, I know I had the banner, and the avatar). To me Grand Theft Auto IV, and Metal Gear Soild 4 looks different from there previous versions. Mr. Box from Metal Gear Solid, oh yeah, the good old classic theme.

The Maple Syrup Baptist
09-05-2008, 07:58 PM
It's a little complex, to put it mildly.

MGS4 should have a downloadable database that tells you about the story and the previous games and characters. Maybe you should look into that.

It has pretty much everything that's ever existed in the MGS universe. I think it scans your MGS4 save data too see if you beat it, because there's certain information it withholds so you're not spoiled.

I'm not 100% on this because I had already beaten it when I downloaded the Database.

IMO MGS4 is the best game this generation so far, and again IMO God Of War III is the only title that can possibly hope to top it.

Hypocrisy is Fun
09-06-2008, 06:19 AM
The database is alright, but it's really cluttered and hard to search. If you want a lot of information about the Metal Gear universe, go here:

http://metalgear.wikia.com/wiki/Metal_Gear_Wiki

It has spoilers.