I think this roster is pretty cool.

Tangrowth @ Leftovers
Leaf Guard
Impish: 252 HP, 228 Def, 30 Spd
Power Whip
Knock Off
Leech Seed
Sleep Powder

Nothing special, standard Tangrowth. Supports the team with Knock Off, Leech Seed, and Sleep Powder. It serves well as a physical wall, particularly against dragons and pseudodragons. Dunno what I'd do without it.

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
Relaxed: 252 hp, 252 def, 4 sp atk
Surf
Subsitute
Wish
Baton Pass

Sponge. Takes care of Gliscor which would otherwise give the team issues. The team loves the subsitutes and wish being passed onto them so as to prolong their lifespan. Being slow means that it can take a hit, then baton pass to something more fragile that needs a safe entrance.

Blissey @ Leftovers
Natural Cure
Bold: 252 hp, 252 def, 4 spd
Seismic Toss
Stealth Rock/Toxic
Thunder Wave
Softboiled

Pretty standard. Thunder Wave supports with its slowing down of stuff like Alakazam and Gengar.

Lucario @ Wide Lens
steadfast
Jolly: 252 spd, 252 atk, 4 hp
Close Combat
Bullet punch
Swords Dance
Crunch

Star of the show. Once all its counters are gone or hindered to the point of no return, everything faster is slowed down, and all walls hindered, this thing comes in for the sweep. I chose it for the job because it's my favorite pokemon (Luckily it's OU), and as such, the whole team is based around setting up for it.

Yanmega @ Expert Belt
Speed Boost
Modest: 252 sp atk, 252 spd, 4 def
Air Slash
Shadow Ball
Hidden Power Ice
Protect

Fills in the holes of the team and serves as backup pokemon in case the opposing team is just too anti-Lucario, or something goes wrong with a dragon. Air Slash is mainly for Heracross, particularly the Scarf varients. Shadow Ball covers Gengar and Mismagius (As well as Alakazam, Azelf, etc.). HP Ice, as you may have guessed, is for the dragons.

I can't decide on a lead yet, If anyone can think of something that works well, shout it out. It should probably be a statuser, and leading with taunt is a good strategy, too. I'd like to hear what you guys think.

Viva la Gofre
09-13-2008, 01:11 PM

Tangrowth @ Leftovers
Leaf Guard
Power Whip
Knock Off
Leech Seed
Sleep Powder

Nothing special, standard Tangrowth. Supports the team with Knock Off, Leech Seed, and Sleep Powder. It serves well as a physical wall, particularly against dragons and pseudodragons. Dunno what I'd do without it.
Yep Yep

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
Relaxed: 252 hp, 252 def, 4 sp atk or 188 hp, 252 def, 68 sp atk
Surf
Subsitute/Ice Beam
Wish
Baton Pass

Sponge. Takes care of Gliscor which would otherwise give the team issues. The team loves the subsitutes and wish being passed onto them so as to prolong their lifespan. Being slow means that it can take a hit, then baton pass to something more fragile that needs a safe entrance.
Set's fine, but I prefer ice beam over sub. If you choose to do so, run the second EV spread

Blissey @ Leftovers
Natural Cure
Calm: 252Def/216SpDef/40HP or 252Def/176SpDef/80SpAtt
Seismic Toss
Aromatherapy/flamethrower
Thunder Wave
Softboiled

Pretty standard. Thunder Wave supports with its slowing down of stuff like Alakazam and Gengar.
That blissey ev spread hasnt been standard for over a year, because it sucks. Those two are much better, depending on whether you want FF or aromatherapy. I recommend the cleric.

Lucario @ Life Orb
Inner Focus
Adamant: 252 spd, 252 atk, 4 hp
Close Combat
Etremespeed
Swords Dance
Crunch

Star of the show. Once all its counters are gone or hindered to the point of no return, everything faster is slowed down, and all walls hindered, this thing comes in for the sweep. I chose it for the job because it's my favorite pokemon (Luckily it's OU), and as such, the whole team is based around setting up for it.
There is no need for for steadfast- You dont want to be missing turns. Inner focus works better. The boost jolly gives to speed is not as useful as the boost adamant gives to attack. ES also takes bigger chunks out of stuff.
Also, why on earth does he have wide lense?

Yanmega @ Life Orb/Petaya Berry
Speed Boost
Air Slash
Bug Buzz
Hidden Power Ground
Substitute/Hypnosis

Fills in the holes of the team and serves as backup pokemon in case the opposing team is just too anti-Lucario, or something goes wrong with a dragon. Air Slash is mainly for Heracross, particularly the Scarf varients. Shadow Ball covers Gengar and Mismagius (As well as Alakazam, Azelf, etc.). HP Ice, as you may have guessed, is for the dragons.
You can hit dragons for neutral, so they arent a massive threat. You are, however, walled utterly by steel types. so go with HP ground. HP fire is also an option to hit skarm and Zong. Shadow ball is primarily there for psychics, but since you have STABed Bug Buzzes that's a far better option. Protect is not reliable enough, sub and hypnosis both allow you to get Speed Boost into effect far more efficiently. Yanmega lacks proper coverage to make Expert belt viable, LO offers a more consistant boost while Petaya can make use of subbing down.

I can't decide on a lead yet, If anyone can think of something that works well, shout it out.
Vaporeon for lead. Getting off early Passes can be of great help.
It should probably be a statuser, and leading with taunt is a good strategy, too. I'd like to hear what you guys think.

Changes in bold. This certainly isnt a bad team, but you'll have problems with the floaty steels, since they both wall lucario and yanmega- your offensive powerhouses. I would recommend bringing in HP fire on yanmega or flamethrower on blissey, and using mixape for your final slot:

Infernape@Life Orb
Naiive
252SpAtt/232Spd/24Att
Close Combat
Flamethrower
Nasty Plot/HP Ice
Grass Knot

Crazed One
09-13-2008, 02:10 PM

Tangrowth @ Leftovers
Leaf Guard
Power Whip
Knock Off
Leech Seed
Sleep Powder

Tangrowth doesn't cut it for a lead. Gets taunted, or sleeped, or used as setup fodder. Switch it for Yanmega.

Here;

Yanmega @ Focus Sash
Modest
252 SpAtk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
Speed Boost
- Hypnosis
- Protect
- Bug Buzz
- HP Ground

Vaporeon @ Leftovers
Bold: 252 hp, 252 def, 4 sp atk
Surf
Protect
Wish
HP Electric

Much Better.

Blissey @ Leftovers
Natural Cure
Bold: 252 hp, 252 def, 4 spd
Seismic Toss
Stealth Rock/Toxic
Thunder Wave
Softboiled

OK.

Lucario @ Life Orb
steadfast
Adamant: 252 spd, 252 atk, 4 hp
Close Combat
Extremespeed
Swords Dance
Crunch

Yanmega @ Expert Belt
Speed Boost
Air Slash
Shadow Ball
Hidden Power Ice
Protect

Switch for Tangrowth, and use new Yanmega set.

I can't decide on a lead yet, If anyone can think of something that works well, shout it out. It should probably be a statuser, and leading with taunt is a good strategy, too. I'd like to hear what you guys think.

Edits are in Bold, as well as comments.