PDA

View Full Version : Smeargle Rocks! 2/ Frossking Pwns! (A fun RMT)

The Politoed Hunter
09-13-2008, 08:18 PM
I want to make my team (That I call Frossking Pwns!) Better! It has so much potential. Anyways, if you want to see a video of this kind of team battling, (This is my team BTW) then go to this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SWHTHH58yBA

Oh yeah, if you wanna see my old team and compare it with this, here is the link: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/showthread.php?t=87040

This team could be easier to rate if you check out the old one ;)

Also, I have the evs’ sorted, don’t want to go over them DX

Anyways, too the RMT Station!

http://i323.photobucket.com/albums/nn447/Meh95/jolteon.png
Jolteon @ Starf berry
4 HP/252 Sp.atk/ 252 Speed
Timid Nature
Volt absorb
Hidden power (Ice)
Thunderbolt
Substitute
Baton Pass

Aah, this set is fun, especially on lead Gengars or Crobats. Basically, I Substitute, leaving the Pokemon that want to status my lovely Jolteon with hypnosis dumbfounded. If that happens, I get a free Hidden power or thunderbolt to use. If not, I substitute again and again until my berry activates. It will double any stat randomly, and then I can pass to any poke that fits the bill, especially good if it can be weavile, but I wouldn’t, because you wanna save the best till last right? Hmm, could pass to gliscor if that happened. Anyway, If the berry doubles special attack, jolteon can easily sweep. Back in the days when Garchomp were running around I always used hidden power after my sub chain gave me double special attack, coz they have yache berry, but with sp atk doubled and x4 super effective, I am not sure if standard yache chomp would survive. But that’s in the past as Garchomp has been moved to uber.

Wow, longest poke paragraph XD.

http://i323.photobucket.com/albums/nn447/Meh95/blissey.png
Blissey @ Leftovers
40 Hp/ 252 Def/ 216 Sp.def
Bold Nature
Natural Cure
Toxic
Softboiled
Siesmic toss/ Thunderbolt/ ice beam
Rain Dance

A not too different bliss, this one has rain dance. Why? For those pesky sandstormers and hailers that plan too ruin my fun. This is great when combined with vaporeon. The question is, should I stay with the current move seismic toss and let gengar rape me, or do I have one of the elemental special attacks? :/

http://i323.photobucket.com/albums/nn447/Meh95/vaporeon.png
Vaporeon @ Leftovers
252 hp/ 252 def/ 4 sp.def
Calm Nature
Water absorb
Moveset:
Surf
Substitute
Baton Pass
Acid Armor

A Defensive set. Acid armor plus subsitute plus Baton pass just pwns! I have passed to Blissey many times before, and I just own every time. Blissey becomes the ultimate wall with +6 defence and aqua ring. Surf for stab and some offence.

http://i323.photobucket.com/albums/nn447/Meh95/smeargle.png
Smeargle @ Salac Berry
244 hp/ 12 def/ 252 speed
Bold Nature
Own Tempo
Moveset:
Belly Drum
Baton Pass
Substitute
Spore

My Smeargle hasn’t changed since the old team. General strategy: Spore, Substitute, Belly Drum, Baton pass to Weavile.

http://i323.photobucket.com/albums/nn447/Meh95/frossking.png
Weavile @ Focus Sash (AKA Frossking 2)
4 hp/ 252 atk/ 252 speed
Jolly Nature
Pressure
Moveset:
Brick Break
Ice Shard
Night Slash
X-Scissor

Completely redid my Weavile, didn’t know that sneasel learned ice shard through level up. Last time, Weavile had max speed and 299 attack. This time, Weavile has max speed and 339 attack, meaning even without smeargle it is still pretty decent. I have a physical stab ice move on him this time, and its priority, so I can take out Gar… (Forgot its uber XD), Dragonite and Salamence with ease.

http://i323.photobucket.com/albums/nn447/Meh95/gliscor.png
Gliscor @ Leftovers
252 Hp/ 4 atk/ 252 def
Impish Nature
Sand Veil
Aerial ace
Knock off
Earthquake
Roost

Tank, while adding support to the team. Lets face it, if I have to use Weavile early and gets itself killed, at least smeargle doesn’t go wasted. It can belly pass to this, combined with + .5 speed Max attack and great defense, Gliscor becomes a monster. Roost restores hp and knock off gets rid of leftovers and the like. Stab moves for sweeping.

And yes, I am aware of the grueling weakness to fighting and how its one of the most common types, but I have Gliscor to soften that up, unless its name is Aura sphere XD But this team has the same fighting weakness as the old one so..

Weaknesses: 200%
Fire X1
Water X1
Electric X1
Fighting X2
Ground X1
Rock X1
Bug X1
Steel X1

Weaknesses: 400%
Ice X1
Fighting X1

Resistances: 50%
Fire X1
Ice X2
Fighting X1
Poison X1
Flying X1
Bug X1
Ghost X1
Steel X1
Dark X1

Immunities:
Water X1
Electric X2
Ground X1
Psychic X1
Ghost X2

Rate, but don’t make too many major changes DX.

Edit: Woops, forgot to give Smeargle Salac berry and weavile focus sah so priority moves don't rape me outright especially Metagross DX
Edit2: Got the evs' in DX

Viva la Gofre
09-14-2008, 11:04 AM
We need EVs please.

The Politoed Hunter
09-14-2008, 11:26 AM
We need EVs please.

[CENTER]
Also, I have the evs’ sorted, don’t want to go over them DX

I have them all sorted, and have forgotten them, I just want moveset/nature/pokemon changes please, if that is not a problem. I will try to list them.

Edit: Evs are in there now.

Viva la Gofre
09-14-2008, 11:48 AM
I have them all sorted, and have forgotten them, I just want moveset/nature/pokemon changes please, if that is not a problem. I will try to list them.

Edit: Evs are in there now.
We always need to see the bEVs so we can help in every way. For example, that blissey spread is extremely outdated, and should be Calm@252Def/216SpDef/40HP, and vaporeon has a very frail defence stat, and if you get taunted you're fully reliant on HP- He wants Bold@252Def/252HP/4SpDef. Weavile also wantsJolly@252Att/216Spd/40HP, as this allows it to survive a Expert Belt boosted flamethrower from azelf and a surf from choice specs starmie. I know nothing about smeargle, so I wont touch it. What I do know though is that two passers on one team is overkill, and a single PHazer can get rid of a few turns of your work.

I have to go out so I cant stop for a full rate. Make those changes to the EVs for a start.

The Politoed Hunter
09-14-2008, 11:57 AM
We always need to see the bEVs so we can help in every way. For example, that blissey spread is extremely outdated, and should be Calm@252Def/216SpDef/40HP, and vaporeon has a very frail defence stat, and if you get taunted you're fully reliant on HP- He wants Bold@252Def/252HP/4SpDef. Weavile also wantsJolly@252Att/216Spd/40HP, as this allows it to survive a Expert Belt boosted flamethrower from azelf and a surf from choice specs starmie. I know nothing about smeargle, so I wont touch it. What I do know though is that two passers on one team is overkill, and a single PHazer can get rid of a few turns of your work.

I have to go out so I cant stop for a full rate. Make those changes to the EVs for a start.

Ok, I understand what your saying. Weavile's spread is just fine though, as it has focus sash. Blissey's spread IMO is also fine, as the only way most sweeper's take it out is if there physical or I run out of softboiled. Vaporeon, I will change, because if I do get taunted I am murdered. I also have BP on Vappy so I can give massive defnese to blissey. Maybe I could replace Gliscor with a bulkier poke that has rapid spin and taunt, coz I know SR and spikes will mess weavile right up, and taunt can help get rid of haze and things like that.

Viva la Gofre
09-14-2008, 02:28 PM
Ok, I understand what your saying. Weavile's spread is just fine though, as it has focus sash.
Sashes are too unreliable on anything that isnt a lead in my opinion- Entry hazards and weather are extremely common in today's metagame. By making the changes I have noted you open up an item slot which is far more beneficial than a sash. Even if you keep the sah, make the EV changes. There is very little those 36 speed EVs help you to outrun past other weavile, so you may aswel invest them in case your sash breaks.
Blissey's spread IMO is also fine, as the only way most sweeper's take it out is if there physical or I run out of softboiled.
The problem with blissey is that it is always raped by physical attacks- that cannot be helped (See damage calcs at the bottom of the post). EVs are just there to stop it dying to rapid spins, pursuits and low-strength attacks from other walls. This set, however, is also beaten by a number of special threats- Specs Lucario 2HKOs it with aura sphere and gengar's focus blast 2HKOs if SRF is up. Blissey needs the SpDef if it is to do its primary job of special walling, it's gargantuan HP is large enough to carry itself through with little EV investment.
Vaporeon, I will change, because if I do get taunted I am murdered. I also have BP on Vappy so I can give massive defnese to blissey.
I agree, I think smeargle should be the one to kick the bucket. Vaporeon has the ability to pass wishes and bulky subs (It should have one of those over aqua ring btw- "Double Lefties" offers paltry recovery) which combined with Acid Armour can benefit the whole team. Smeargle's Belly Passes only benefit weavile, and both are raped by priority moves. Plus smeargle is stupidly fragile, and his subs are often broken before he has a chance to drum.
Maybe I could replace Gliscor with a bulkier poke that has rapid spin and taunt, coz I know SR and spikes will mess weavile right up, and taunt can help get rid of haze and things like that.
Donphan is a good replacement for this particular role:
Donphan@Leftovers
Impish
252Def/252HP/4Att
Earthquake
Roar
Ie Shard
Rapid Spin

Just to illustrate how that blissey spread needs changing, here's the damage calcs for the 10 most used physical/mixed sweepers, using the standard sets, against your current blissey:
1.Garchomp: Outrage, unboosted: 55-65%, OHKO'd after one SD
2.a)Gyara (Sweeper): Waterfall, LO boosted, no DD: 76-90%, OHKO'd after one DD
2.b) Gyarados (Bulky): Waterfall, 1 DD: 49-57%, 2HKO majority of the time, garenteed with entry hazard.
3.a) Lucario (SD): Close Combat, LO boosted, no SD: 139-164%, after one SD you're OHKO'd 3 times over
3.b) Lucario (Mixedvariant, 40Att EVs): Close Combat, unboosted: 82-96%, OHKO'd after entry hazard/weather effect.
4.a) Metagross (CB): Meteor Mash, CB boosted: 77-91%, OHKO'd after SR
4.b) Metagross (Agility): Meteor Mash, LO boosted: 67-79%
5.a)Infernape (Mixed): Close Combat, LO Boosted: 100-117%
Since this is the weakest physical 'Ape (Only 24Att EVs) I dont think I need to do calcs for the CB variant
6. Deoxys-S: Superpower, LO boosted: 71-83%, 2HKO'd even at -1Att stage cause by SP
7.a) Salamence (Mixed): Brick Break, LO boosted: 56-66%
7.b) Salamence (DD): Dragon Claw, LO boosted, no DD: 54-64%
....................................Brick Break , LO boosted, no DD: 67-79, OHKO after one DD
7.c) Salamence (CB): Brick Break, CB boosted: 78-91%
8.a) Tyrantiar (CB): Stone Edge, CB Boosted: 77-91%
.................................Focus Punch, CB Boosted: 153-180%
8.b)Tyranitar (DD): Stone Edge, LO Boosted, no DD: 67-79%, OHKO after one DD
8.c) Tyranitar (Tyraniboah): Focus Punch, unboosted: 89-105%, but OHKO garenteed due to two-turns minimum spent in sandstorm.
9.a) Weavile (CB): Brick Break, CB boosted: 71-84%
9.b_ Weavile (Revenge): Brick Break, LO boosted: 62-73%
.........................................Brick Break, Expert Belt boosted: 57-77%
.........................................Brick Break, Sashed/Unboosted: 48-56%, garenteed 2HKO after entry hazard/weather effect.
9.c) Weavile (SD): Brick Break, LO Boosted, No SD: 62-73%, OHKO'd after one SD
............................... Brick Break, Expert Belt boosted, No SD: 57-77%, OHKO'd after one SD
.................................Brick Break, Sashed/Unboosted, no SD: 48-56%, garenteed 2HKO after entry hazard/weather effect.
..................................Brick Break, Sashed/Unboosted, one SD: 95-105%, garenteed KO after entry hazard/weather effect.
10.a) Heracross (CB): Close Combat, CB boosted: 175-206%
10.b) Heracross (CS): Close Combat, Unboosted: 117-138%
10.c) Heracross (SD): Close Combat, LO boosted, no SD: 151-179%
10.d) Heracross (Guts Abuse): Close Combat, unboosted, no status: 117-138, 228-268% if flame orb kicks in.

That's a big wall of text, there's no need to read it all. Just look at the calculations. It shows how every single one of those attackers will 2HKO your blissey without difficulty, and in around 2 thirds of the cases you will be OHKO'd either as they are or with a single set-up (Which against blissey is not difficult). The object of that is to show how blissey will die against any competant physical attacker, and trying to stop it doing so is a significant waste of its potential. Use the EV spread I provided, you'll fair much better.

The Politoed Hunter
09-14-2008, 02:34 PM
Just to illustrate how that blissey spread needs changing, here's the damage calcs for the 10 most used physical/mixed sweepers, using the standard sets, against your current blissey:
1.Garchomp: Outrage, unboosted: 55-65%, OHKO'd after one SD
2.a)Gyara (Sweeper): Waterfall, LO boosted, no DD: 76-90%, OHKO'd after one DD
2.b) Gyarados (Bulky): Waterfall, 1 DD: 49-57%, 2HKO majority of the time, garenteed with entry hazard.
3.a) Lucario (SD): Close Combat, LO boosted, no SD: 139-164%, after one SD you're OHKO'd 3 times over
3.b) Lucario (Mixedvariant, 40Att EVs): Close Combat, unboosted: 82-96%, OHKO'd after entry hazard/weather effect.
4.a) Metagross (CB): Meteor Mash, CB boosted: 77-91%, OHKO'd after SR
4.b) Metagross (Agility): Meteor Mash, LO boosted: 67-79%
5.a)Infernape (Mixed): Close Combat, LO Boosted: 100-117%
Since this is the weakest physical 'Ape (Only 24Att EVs) I dont think I need to do calcs for the CB variant
6. Deoxys-S: Superpower, LO boosted: 71-83%, 2HKO'd even at -1Att stage cause by SP
7.a) Salamence (Mixed): Brick Break, LO boosted: 56-66%
7.b) Salamence (DD): Dragon Claw, LO boosted, no DD: 54-64%
....................................Brick Break , LO boosted, no DD: 67-79, OHKO after one DD
7.c) Salamence (CB): Brick Break, CB boosted: 78-91%
8.a) Tyrantiar (CB): Stone Edge, CB Boosted: 77-91%
.................................Focus Punch, CB Boosted: 153-180%
8.b)Tyranitar (DD): Stone Edge, LO Boosted, no DD: 67-79%, OHKO after one DD
8.c) Tyranitar (Tyraniboah): Focus Punch, unboosted: 89-105%, but OHKO garenteed due to two-turns minimum spent in sandstorm.
9.a) Weavile (CB): Brick Break, CB boosted: 71-84%
9.b_ Weavile (Revenge): Brick Break, LO boosted: 62-73%
.........................................Brick Break, Expert Belt boosted: 57-77%
.........................................Brick Break, Sashed/Unboosted: 48-56%, garenteed 2HKO after entry hazard/weather effect.
9.c) Weavile (SD): Brick Break, LO Boosted, No SD: 62-73%, OHKO'd after one SD
............................... Brick Break, Expert Belt boosted, No SD: 57-77%, OHKO'd after one SD
.................................Brick Break, Sashed/Unboosted, no SD: 48-56%, garenteed 2HKO after entry hazard/weather effect.
..................................Brick Break, Sashed/Unboosted, one SD: 95-105%, garenteed KO after entry hazard/weather effect.
10.a) Heracross (CB): Close Combat, CB boosted: 175-206%
10.b) Heracross (CS): Close Combat, Unboosted: 117-138%
10.c) Heracross (SD): Close Combat, LO boosted, no SD: 151-179%
10.d) Heracross (Guts Abuse): Close Combat, unboosted, no status: 117-138, 228-268% if flame orb kicks in.

That's a big wall of text, there's no need to read it all. Just look at the calculations. It shows how every single one of those attackers will 2HKO your blissey without difficulty, and in around 2 thirds of the cases you will be OHKO'd either as they are or with a single set-up (Which against blissey is not difficult). The object of that is to show how blissey will die against any competant physical attacker, and trying to stop it doing so is a significant waste of its potential. Use the EV spread I provided, you'll fair much better.

Ok, I get it. I am still keepin smeargle, and I can prevent this entire thing with weavile and smeargle with two moves, taunt and rapid spin. Is there a pokemon that can learn both, or do I have to get two seperate pokes? Oh, and sub over aqua ring, got that.

Edit: oh, I just read your unbolded part, yeah, I was just thinking of donphan, thanks. So ignore the part about taunt and rapid spin.

Viva la Gofre
09-14-2008, 02:47 PM
Actually, taunters and spinners won't protect you from sandstream, hail and priority moves. But meh, it's your team, on your head be it =]

The Politoed Hunter
09-14-2008, 02:50 PM
Actually, taunters and spinners won't protect you from sandstream, hail and priority moves. But meh, it's your team, on your head be it =]

I never said taunt would stop that, I said taunt would stop hazers, but why would I need taunt now. No, my blissey is the one that stops sandstream and hail, it has rain dance. One last thing, what attack should bliss have? siesmic toss, and let gengar rape it, thunderbolt or ice beam? :/

Viva la Gofre
09-14-2008, 03:32 PM
I never said taunt would stop that, I said taunt would stop hazers, but why would I need taunt now. No, my blissey is the one that stops sandstream and hail, it has rain dance. One last thing, what attack should bliss have? siesmic toss, and let gengar rape it, thunderbolt or ice beam? :/

Oh i never saw that. Blissey shouldnt have rain dance. Heck, people use blissey in sandstorm teams . The 6% damage is annoying yes, but it doesnt warrent an entire moveset to stop it. If you're that worried about retaining your sash, lead with it.

Anyway, it would be better if I just rated every moveset:

http://i323.photobucket.com/albums/nn447/Meh95/jolteon.png
Jolteon @ Lefties/Petaya Berry
4 HP/252 Sp.atk/ 252 Speed
Timid Nature
Volt absorb
Hidden power (Ice)
Thunderbolt
Substitute
Baton Pass
Starf Berry could leave you passing something completely useless, so isn't worth using. Since you lack an actual special sweeper Petaya berry could help you do so.

http://i323.photobucket.com/albums/nn447/Meh95/blissey.png
Blissey @ Leftovers
40 Hp/ 252 Def/ 216 Sp.def
Bold Nature
Natural Cure
Toxic/Thunder Wave
Softboiled
Siesmic toss
Aromatherapy/Flamethrower

A not too different bliss, this one has rain dance. Why? For those pesky sandstormers and hailers that plan too ruin my fun. This is great when combined with vaporeon. The question is, should I stay with the current move seismic toss and let gengar rape me, or do I have one of the elemental special attacks? :/
Blissey needs seismic toss. Most attacks coming off it are moot, while set damage allows it to threaten sweepers, many of whom barely scrape 300HP. Gengar can be dealt with by flamethrower should you choose to use it over Aromatherapy. As already said, rain dance does not warrent an entire moveslot. Weather should benefit the entire team, not just a single poke. In this case, it eliminates weavile's and vaporeon's water resists and bestows a water weak on everything else. the only thing it manages to do is work for sash preservation, which means you still have to get blissey to switch in and get a free turn. Even if you could get a RD off, what happens then? They switch Tar/Hippowdon back in, restart SS and proceed to smack you around with STAB and SS boosted earthquakes. It's more trouble trying than it's worth.

http://i323.photobucket.com/albums/nn447/Meh95/vaporeon.png
Vaporeon @ Leftovers
252 hp/ 252 def/ 4 sp.def
BoldNature
Water absorb
Moveset:
Surf
Substitute
Baton Pass
Acid Armor

A Defensive set. Acid armor plus subsitute plus Baton pass just pwns! I have passed to Blissey many times before, and I just own every time. Blissey becomes the ultimate wall with +6 defence and aqua ring. Surf for stab and some offence.
Yep Yep

http://i323.photobucket.com/albums/nn447/Meh95/smeargle.png
Smeargle @ Salac Berry
244 hp/ 12 def/ 252 speed
Bold Nature
Own Tempo
Moveset:
Belly Drum
Baton Pass
Substitute
Spore

My Smeargle hasn’t changed since the old team. General strategy: Spore, Substitute, Belly Drum, Baton pass to Weavile.
Meh. I have voice my opinion on this.

http://i323.photobucket.com/albums/nn447/Meh95/frossking.png
Weavile @ Focus Sash (AKA Frossking 2)
4 hp/ 252 atk/ 252 speed
Jolly Nature
Pressure
Moveset:
Brick Break
Ice Shard
Night Slash
Pursuit/Swords Dance
I have made my opinion known about the sash and EV spread. Dark/Fight hits everything in the game for neutral, so there is no need for X Scissor which has poor coverage anyway. Pursuit sees off fleeing foes, while SD allows it to set up itself.Since you're Belly Passing pursuit is probably the better option.

http://i323.photobucket.com/albums/nn447/Meh95/gliscor.png
Gliscor @ Leftovers
252 Hp/ 4 atk/ 252 def
Impish Nature
Sand Veil
Aerial ace/Ice Fang
Knock off
Earthquake
Roost

Tank, while adding support to the team. Lets face it, if I have to use Weavile early and gets itself killed, at least smeargle doesn’t go wasted. It can belly pass to this, combined with + .5 speed Max attack and great defense, Gliscor becomes a monster. Roost restores hp and knock off gets rid of leftovers and the like. Stab moves for sweeping.

Ice Fang offers better coverage, but it's down to personal preference.

And yes, I am aware of the grueling weakness to fighting and how its one of the most common types, but I have Gliscor to soften that up, unless its name is Aura sphere XD But this team has the same fighting weakness as the old one so..

Edit: Woops, forgot to give Smeargle Salac berry and weavile focus sah so priority moves don't rape me outright especially Metagross DX
The point about priority moves raping you is that they rape you when you have 1HP- They destroy your health first with a proper move. Salac offers no help against priority moves either.
Edit2: Got the evs' in DX[/CENTER]

Rating the movesets alerted me to a third passer, which is massively massively overkill. Seriously, you're putting all your eggs in one basket- Sure your Eevelutions have a second role if taunted, but by splitting their focus they do not do the second role well. A taunter leaves you with two far-weaknened pokemon and one which is entirely useless. Plus you have three passers at the expense of an actual special sweeper, something a team would never be without. I recommend getting rid of jolteon for a fully-special sweeper, gengar would go well in eliminating the self-recogised fight weak. 2 passers are hardly tolerable, 3 is just a potential nightmare.

By the way, that video was a poor display of skill by the opponent. No walls, confuse ray, failure to PHaze, keeping gengar in against a ghost that almost always carries shadow sneak, I could go on all day. I hate to tell you, if that's what you're basing smeargle's ability on, you have a very limited idea of how it performs.

The Politoed Hunter
09-14-2008, 03:37 PM
Oh i never saw that. Blissey shouldnt have rain dance. Heck, people use blissey in sandstorm teams . The 6% damage is annoying yes, but it doesnt warrent an entire moveset to stop it. If you're that worried about retaining your sash, lead with it.

Anyway, it would be better if I just rated every moveset:

Rating the movesets alerted me to a third passer, which is massively massively overkill. Seriously, you're putting all your eggs in one basket- Sure your Eevelutions have a second role if taunted, but by splitting their focus they do not do the second role well. A taunter leaves you with two far-weaknened pokemon and one which is entirely useless. Plus you have three passers at the expense of an actual special sweeper, something a team would never be without. I recommend getting rid of jolteon for a fully-special sweeper, gengar would go well in eliminating the self-recogised fight weak. 2 passers are hardly tolerable, 3 is just a potential nightmare.

By the way, that video was a poor display of skill by the opponent. No walls, confuse ray, failure to PHaze, keeping gengar in against a ghost that almost always carries shadow sneak, I could go on all day. I hate to tell you, if that's what you're basing smeargle's ability on, you have a very limited idea of how it performs.

Hmm, ok, ok, I agree. I am going to ditch smeargle, jolteon and gliscor and have Donphan, Gengar and summin else replace em, will edit first post in a moment.

Viva la Gofre
09-14-2008, 03:38 PM
A mixed sweeper like infernape fits nicely into the "summin else" of which you speak =]

The Politoed Hunter
09-14-2008, 03:40 PM
A mixed sweeper like infernape fits nicely into the "summin else" of which you speak =]

Good idea, I can redo my Magma Monk :], you have been a great help in my team, thanks.

Viva la Gofre
09-14-2008, 03:48 PM
Good idea, I can redo my Magma Monk :], you have been a great help in my team, thanks.
No problem, let me know if you need any sets =]

HxC
09-14-2008, 09:19 PM
No problem, let me know if you need any sets =]

Gofre you don't need that in your sig they are asking for your blunt opinion haha. Anyways Gofre went over everything.