PDA

View Full Version : OMG Britney Spears!

Soda
09-15-2008, 04:11 AM
Anyone else love her?

Now, I know we all think she shaves her head, smokes pot, and is crazy. Most of us didn't see the VMAs though...Anyways she looks all hot again and I just wanted to make a discussion for her. She won 3 vmas for her sake, she deserves to regain her throne as queen of the world! SHE'S BACK!

Oh, and her is a video of her rehearsing for a song on her new album...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js1RqujdfTQ
I can't wait x]

Dancing Mad
09-15-2008, 04:49 AM
Anyone else love her?

Now, I know we all think she shaves her head, smokes pot, and is crazy. Most of us didn't see the VMAs though...Anyways she looks all hot again and I just wanted to make a discussion for her. She won 3 vmas for her sake, she deserves to regain her throne as queen of the world! SHE'S BACK!

Oh, and her is a video of her rehearsing for a song on her new album...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js1RqujdfTQ
I can't wait x]

No offense I really hate Britney. I seriously could care less what she is doing right now.

Neon_Espeon
09-15-2008, 05:08 AM
As much as I'll most likely make myself look like a generic teenage girl, I will admit I still do like her music. Even after all the crap that's happened(and let us not forget to mention that "LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!1 D'X" man-lady person, now). I actually don't really regret It, either. If I remember correctly, I always liked her work her since she first came out and everything. =p

Yep, I just know I'll regret typing this...

EDIT: Did I call It or did I call It? I just knew I'd only the person to post something relatively positive about this subject. =D ...But meh, I'm just gonna leave this topic be for now. *Walks off*

Dark Turtwig
09-15-2008, 05:11 AM
I'm sorry, but I could care less about Britney Spears. With all the drama that has happened to her, that train has already de-railed. And, I really hate her music. I just can't listen to it. It was playing in a store one time, and it was so bad, I left the store.

George Jefferson
09-15-2008, 06:01 PM
>:[ These topics make me rage.

Daughter of Mew
09-15-2008, 06:24 PM
I really hate Britney Spears. How dare she beat Tokio Hotel for Best Pop Video at the VMAs! *Walks off*

Nah, I'm just kidding. Her music's ok, I guess. But Tokio Hotel is better...

Dark Lightning
09-15-2008, 06:27 PM
IMO No, Britney Spears is so totally retarted
SOME of her songs are good...
Baby one more time is win lol.

George Jefferson
09-15-2008, 08:38 PM
SOME of her songs are good...
Baby one more time is win lol.

I say, ol' chap, aren't you a tad too old to be listening to such atrousities?(sp)

pseudopseudo
09-15-2008, 08:44 PM
I say, ol' chap, aren't you a tad too old to be listening to such atrousities?(sp)
Aren't you too old to be on a Pokemon forum?

And good for Britney. :) I think it's funny how she can people so worked up about her.

George Jefferson
09-15-2008, 08:53 PM
Aren't you too old to be on a Pokemon forum?

And good for Britney. :) I think it's funny how she can people so worked up about her.

See, I'm not here for the pokeymans, I'm here for the Mixed/Other Boards.

Nirvash
09-15-2008, 10:28 PM

U RAGE U LOSE.

Seriously though, I really don't care about Brittany. Good for her, but I'm just not into her music.

Dr Scott
09-16-2008, 04:17 AM
People like her make horrible role models.

Orthar
09-16-2008, 10:36 AM
Leave Britney alone!!!!111!43205!!

Lawl, I hate her.

Soda
09-18-2008, 10:41 PM

Yea, well your topics aren't intresting at all, so gg.

Well I'm just saying the facts are there, she won 3 VMAs for a song that was on 'Blackout' which sold 6 or 7 million copies, which is good considering the position she was in...

Chris Crocker [leave britney alone guy] is the attention wh0re imo, not Britney. =P

And she looked damn good accepting those awards, big improvement, I credit it to her Dad and the fact that she rehired her old manager, Larry Rudolph, who got her to become a artist who sold over 100 million records. She fired him after she married K-Fed. Thank God she re-hired him!

The fact that her mom released a book talking smack about Britney, saying she did drugs and had sex at 13, isn't helping at all though...

Bryce
09-18-2008, 11:00 PM

... Don't use the word if you can't spell it. :rolleyes:

@ Sota: I hardly see how winning three awards qualifies as her "being back"...

I don't have anything against her... I could really care less about all of the things that have been going on with her going nuts and all, but whatever. Good for Britney; I wouldn't say she is "back", though. :p

Soda
09-18-2008, 11:06 PM
... Don't use the word if you can't spell it. :rolleyes:

@ Sota: I hardly see how winning three awards qualifies as her "being back"...

I don't have anything against her... I could really care less about all of the things that have been going on with her going nuts and all, but whatever. Good for Britney; I wouldn't say she is "back", though. :p

Well we'll see when she releases her new album in December/November.

Yes...We...Will...See

Im just amazed in that video of her rehearsing, she has gotten much skinnier, and she got her body back, she went through a complete Transformation! Witchery I say! Celeberties can do that, you know.

Considering how she did at the VMAs last year I think she deserves some respect for getting her crap together so fast, I just want to here her sing again!

Shozuka
09-18-2008, 11:10 PM
Well we'll see when she releases her new album in December/November.

Yes...We...Will...See

Im just amazed in that video of her rehearsing, she has gotten much skinnier, and she got her body back, she went through a complete Transformation! Witchery I say! Celeberties can do that, you know.

Considering how she did at the VMAs last year I think she deserves some respect for getting her crap together so fast, I just want to here her sing again!

It's not like anyone is going to listen to her crap. No one cares about Britney Spears. :P

Soda
09-18-2008, 11:14 PM
It's not like anyone is going to listen to her crap. No one cares about Britney Spears. :P

Yea and no one is going to like any creative thing you will ever do, now get out of the conversation. Britney is too good for you. x3

RawrIsMyMiddleName
09-19-2008, 04:53 AM
You basically make a thread, have people say that don't like the topic, and you rant them and tell them to leave. Nice thread. :rolleyes:

Anyhow, I agree with Bryce. I don't think she's "back".

Maleficent
09-19-2008, 05:01 AM

Hypocrite :3

Sota, you've now gone and obsessed over Britney, I see?
Britney fails. I lost all my respect for her when she dated that paparazzi guy.

Soda
09-19-2008, 05:01 AM
You basically make a thread, have people say that don't like the topic, and you rant them and tell them to leave. Nice thread. :rolleyes:

Anyhow, I agree with Bryce. I don't think she's "back".

The only person I made a 'rant' at was PP, and he was rude and his post wasn't needed.

Shadow Eevee
09-19-2008, 09:41 PM
Anyone else love her?

I can't wait x]

What do VMAs have to do with anything? I mean, it's a music award show thing, not a 'Who's hot and who's not' thing. Sure, her music is catchy enough to memorize after listening to it once, but I don't really think she's looking that great, or she's something to obsess over.

-Zodeon
09-19-2008, 10:03 PM
Not something i'd invest my time into looking into - things like this bore me on a vast scale.

Shozuka
09-20-2008, 12:19 AM
Hypocrite :3

Sota, you've now gone and obsessed over Britney, I see?
Britney fails. I lost all my respect for her when she dated that paparazzi guy.

lul, agreed. So what happened to Rihanna? You don't like her no more? :P

Fire Away
09-20-2008, 12:24 AM
People like her make horrible role models.

I don't recall her being sold as a role model in recent times anyways. :rolleyes:

Britney's okay I guess. If anyone made her into such a loon it's the paparazzi. Either that or she's doing it on purpose to revitalize her career.

Soda
09-20-2008, 06:48 AM
I don't recall her being sold as a role model in recent times anyways. :rolleyes:

Britney's okay I guess. If anyone made her into such a loon it's the paparazzi. Either that or she's doing it on purpose to revitalize her career.

Her career doesn't need revitalizing, she's had her career for some time. I truly believe she has Bi-Polar disorder lol, but it hasn't kicked in since 07, and since January 08 she has been taking medicine and working to gain her full career back. No one can look past what happened in 07. She was under a ton of stress and many people followed her around like stalkers. I know you think that's not a big deal, but it was for her. The paparazzi have died down and so has she. I believe in her, but we'll see what happens.

lul, agreed. So what happened to Rihanna? You don't like her no more? :P

I still like her, but she's second. Now that Britney is back I can like her again. Rihanna has just gotten crazy, I still love her though. Her and Britney can fight for me. x3

Rohypnol
09-20-2008, 07:00 AM
Yea, I don't think Britney is coming back.

I still like her, but she's second. Now that Britney is back I can like her again. Rihanna has just gotten crazy, I still love her though. Her and Britney can fight for me. x3

In that case, change your location.

In Rihanna's bed, It's comfy!

Haze
09-20-2008, 07:02 AM

So basically you like whoever is "in" at the time?

Soda
09-20-2008, 07:07 AM
So basically you like whoever is "in" at the time?

Well Britney didn't deserve my love, she went crazy and needed to be left alone, She's better now. I still love Rihanna, so Im keeping that my location. :hungry:

You'll see, you'll all see!

*Stares menacingly*

Shadow Eevee
09-21-2008, 01:43 AM
Well Britney didn't deserve my love, she went crazy and needed to be left alone, She's better now. I still love Rihanna, so Im keeping that my location. :hungry:

*Stares menacingly*

Haze stole my words. :x

I sorta like Britney, it's just that she's practically a roller coaster when it comes to her fame and tabloids, and honestly, I think she needs to stay 'sheltered' for a month or 2 before she's 'back'.

Maleficent
09-21-2008, 04:27 AM

*Stares menacingly*

Nothing even wants your love.

Soda
09-23-2008, 10:24 PM
Haze stole my words. :x

I sorta like Britney, it's just that she's practically a roller coaster when it comes to her fame and tabloids, and honestly, I think she needs to stay 'sheltered' for a month or 2 before she's 'back'.

Uh she has, since Febuary she's layed low, since her Dad came in the picture and stuff...

Yer seester did Libra

Demon_Shiron
09-23-2008, 10:46 PM
Or, as another suggestion, she should just die. I know people will start flaming me for this, but it's just the cold hard truth. She has no talent left whatsoever. She's useless.

Angela
09-23-2008, 10:48 PM
Or, as another suggestion, she should just die. I know people will start flaming me for this, but it's just the cold hard truth. She has no talent left whatsoever. She's useless.

You bet your *** I'll flame you for that, that was rude and Britney is fabulous!!!!

Demon_Shiron
09-23-2008, 11:07 PM
You bet your *** I'll flame you for that, that was rude and Britney is fabulous!!!!

And I have a right to my opinion. It's called brutal honesty. Open your closed mind. You people only like Brittany cuz the radio and tv told you to. If she wasn't on the radio, nobody would like her or know about her. See, for the stuff that I kick it with, you actually have to search for it. I can't just turn on the radio and "OMG A NEW ARTIST! I'M GONNA LIKE THEM CUZ THEY'RE NEW!"

Caecity
09-23-2008, 11:16 PM
Of course she's not back, when did she ever leave. :rolleyes:

faceplant527
09-23-2008, 11:30 PM
she simply needs to die. for the sacrifice. (any one watch south park here lol)

jkjk. anyway some of her songs are catchy, but she is a FREAK !!!

Demon_Shiron
09-23-2008, 11:41 PM
she simply needs to die. for the sacrifice. (any one watch south park here lol)

jkjk. anyway some of her songs are catchy, but she is a FREAK !!!

Damn that episode was funny. but it really needs to at least crawl back into whatever hole it came out of. LET THE FLAMING BEGIN!

faceplant527
09-23-2008, 11:43 PM
Damn that episode was funny. but it really needs to at least crawl back into whatever hole it came out of. LET THE FLAMING BEGIN!

haha dang. someone really dosent like brittany haha. she was ok, but she is just soo dumb these days. like i wouldve hit it back then (you know wat i mean) but now i would regret it lol.

Soda
09-24-2008, 12:03 AM
And I have a right to my opinion. It's called brutal honesty. Open your closed mind. You people only like Brittany cuz the radio and tv told you to. If she wasn't on the radio, nobody would like her or know about her. See, for the stuff that I kick it with, you actually have to search for it. I can't just turn on the radio and "OMG A NEW ARTIST! I'M GONNA LIKE THEM CUZ THEY'RE NEW!"

Uh no, give me a reason why she should die. Don't try and tell people why they like her, I think the media has made it where I shouldn't like her. I don't even listen to the radio. She's not useless and I love her. :rolleyes:

I like her for her music, and over the years how I've gotten to know and love her, she does have talent. More talent than you will ever know. =P

Your cold hard 'truth' and brutal 'honesty' are just opinions, and bad ones at that.

She is hot again, you know. :rolleyes: The pics in my sig are from like 2 weeks ago...
GG you fail at life. =D

Caecity, I guess that's right. =P

NEW SONG LEAKED!!! Only 45 seconds thought, it is official (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3bh-sb54xg)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYB_U0wfwqg&feature=related [Semi-better quality]
Oh gosh I cannot wait for her album, released on December 2nd!!! Yay

Demon_Shiron
09-24-2008, 01:21 AM
ok, it takes more than breasts, blonde hair, and a skinny body to have talent.

Soda
09-24-2008, 01:30 AM
ok, it takes more than breasts, blonde hair, and a skinny body to have talent.

She's a great dancer and singer. :rolleyes: Don't try and deny it. =P

x-Mizu-Tama-x
09-24-2008, 01:46 AM
Soda you like Britney? I would have never expected this.

I really don't care for her. She could die, I wouldn't be happy nor sad. However, when I was nine or ten, somewhere in that range, I used to LOVE her music. Now, no. I'm now sort of a rocker chick, not much love left in me for pop. It is good that she's better now though. Even though her family is a bit messed up... <_<

But it's great that she won three VMA's. Tokio Hotel should have won though...

Demon_Shiron
09-24-2008, 01:52 AM
She's a great dancer and singer. :rolleyes: Don't try and deny it. =P

Just cause she can shake it doesn't mean she's a good dancer. She's got a good voice, I'll give her that. She just doesn't know how to use it.

Soda
09-24-2008, 01:56 AM
Just cause she can shake it doesn't mean she's a good dancer. She's got a good voice, I'll give her that. She just doesn't know how to use it.

'Shake it', she does more than that.

She has a great voice, and knows how to use it.

My conversation with you is done. bye. We're here to support her, not bash her.

Demon_Shiron
09-24-2008, 02:02 AM
Hey, I'm free to post my opinion whenever and wherever I want. Next time you make a thread, just put "Firelover is not allowed" and i'll be happy to oblige. Maybe.

Caecity
09-24-2008, 02:04 AM
:rolleyes: Seriously, what if someone went around saying you should just die, and they would even be affected. Grow up.

You've made bad mistakes, what if your life was on the news everyday, bet you couldn't do any better.

Demon_Shiron
09-24-2008, 02:06 AM
I really wouldn't care, that's their opinion. And I wouldn't be on the news because I don't like the mainstream industry. I'd be underground.

Caecity
09-24-2008, 02:11 AM
You just proved my point.:rolleyes:

It's hard, probably you wouldn't like being on TV all the time. Wile that's her life, you can't bash someone, when you don't know half their story.

Demon_Shiron
09-24-2008, 02:22 AM
I don't need fame to try and fill a void in my life.

Caecity
09-24-2008, 02:24 AM
Okay, well then imagine yourself, and your life 10x times worse 5than they are now, and you have Britney's life. |:

I think I got my point across. You really shouldn't wis someone to die, wtf, is that all about.

Demon_Shiron
09-25-2008, 01:12 AM
OK, so I'm a horrible person just because I can't stand someone and I want them to either die or crawl back into whatever hole the came from? Seriously, it's just my opinion, so wtf are you trippin?

ReclusiveDemon
09-25-2008, 01:16 AM
Hate Britney Spears with a passion.

People can say she's talented as much as they want, but I'm not going to bite on that. She's terrible.

she deserves to regain her throne as queen of the world
And you're full of crap, you absurd fanboy.

Bryce
09-25-2008, 01:17 AM
OK, so I'm a horrible person just because I can't stand someone and I want them to either die or crawl back into whatever hole the came from? Seriously, it's just my opinion, so wtf are you trippin?

Yes. Exactly. Wishing death on another person does make you a horrible person. That's awful, and don't try to reply to this post with all of your "omg. i can haz mi opinion", because telling you that you are terrible is mine.

The media blows Britney's "escapades" way out of proportion, in my opinion. And they sure do help to make matters a lot worse for the girl. I can guarantee that if her face didn't show up in every tabloid every day when she was going through some rough times, that it wouldn't have gotten as bad. :P

Demon_Shiron
09-25-2008, 01:23 AM
Hate Britney Spears with a passion.

People can say she's talented as much as they want, but I'm not going to bite on that. She's terrible.

And you're full of crap, you absurd fanboy.

THANK YOU!

Yes. Exactly. Wishing death on another person does make you a horrible person. That's awful, and don't try to reply to this post with all of your "omg. i can haz mi opinion", because telling you that you are terrible is mine.

The media blows Britney's "escapades" way out of proportion, in my opinion. And they sure do help to make matters a lot worse for the girl. I can guarantee that if her face didn't show up in every tabloid every day when she was going through some rough times, that it wouldn't have gotten as bad. :P

Yeah, I may be horrible for wishing death on a person, and you may not like me, but that's your opinion, and you aren't perfect either. Nobody's perfect. Seriously though, what's the damn problem with me not liking someone?

Bryce
09-25-2008, 01:35 AM
Yeah, I may be horrible for wishing death on a person, and you may not like me, but that's your opinion, and you aren't perfect either. Nobody's perfect. Seriously though, what's the damn problem with me not liking someone?

Nice going there, repeating back to me everything I just posted. :P Um. I know that it is my opinion, that is why I clearly said:

That's awful, and don't try to reply to this post with all of your "omg. i can haz mi opinion", because telling you that you are terrible is mine.

Oh, and I have no problem whatsoever with you liking her. Hate her all you want; it's no skin off my back. However, you asked if wishing someone dead made you a horrible person, so I answered, "Yes, it does."

:/

Fire Away
09-25-2008, 01:55 AM

How useful are you?

Britney has children to raise. I'd say that's a perfectly valid "use".

Wishing death on someone obviously shows you've never lost anyone close to you. Grow up.

Demon_Shiron
09-25-2008, 01:55 AM
Ok, yeah, I may have been out of line when I said that, but seriously, at least I'm not saying I'll kill her. I don't make death threats. I'm not that horrible. And we're all human aren't we? Humans act that way, always wishing death on somebody for some random reason... It's in most of our natures. We all have someone we hate with a passion. And just to do you all a favor, I'll just stay out of this thread. Happy?

Soda
09-25-2008, 02:19 AM
Ok, yeah, I may have been out of line when I said that, but seriously, at least I'm not saying I'll kill her. I don't make death threats. I'm not that horrible. And we're all human aren't we? Humans act that way, always wishing death on somebody for some random reason... It's in most of our natures. We all have someone we hate with a passion. And just to do you all a favor, I'll just stay out of this thread. Happy?

Why, yes we are happy. =3

Uh, maybe the humans you know wish death upon people for random reasons all the time, but not me...

Caecity
09-26-2008, 12:59 AM
Nobody said stay out of the thread, don't take it to the extremes. :rolleyes:

Wishing someone dead isn't the best thing in the world. That's what I'm trying to get at, I think it's rude, "but datz mi opinion."

Now, sorry for making this thread drift offtopic.

Soda
09-26-2008, 08:18 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6FSaSeOwrc

Full song.

Yes. New. Single.

<3

Sixto
09-27-2008, 06:09 AM

Full song.

Yes. New. Single.

<3
It's okay. =/ I liked "Gimme More" more. XD

Hmm, her album is coming out December 2nd, which is her birthday. Wonder who she got the idea from? Maybe another artist who's name start's with a B? Hmm...

Teo
09-27-2008, 06:26 AM

Full song.

Yes. New. Single.

<3
Is she trying to pull a Beyonce? =9

Rudolf
09-27-2008, 03:06 PM

Full song.

Yes. New. Single.

<3

I listened to that a few days ago, sounds like some song she left off her old album... I want the old Britney, not the 'Blackout' Britney. Not hating on Blackout, I liked it, but that song sounds like it was supposed to be on that album.

Apperantly Beyonce had a song called Womanizer, or a album called Circus? I don't know much about her, she's cool too, though.

Sixto
09-27-2008, 11:44 PM
I listened to that a few days ago, sounds like some song she left off her old album... I want the old Britney, not the 'Blackout' Britney. Not hating on Blackout, I liked it, but that song sounds like it was supposed to be on that album.

Apperantly Beyonce had a song called Womanizer, or a album called Circus? I don't know much about her, she's cool too, though.
Nope, she had an album called B'Day that came out on her birthday. :wink2:

JentleViolence
09-28-2008, 06:38 PM
Despite all that has happened to Britney, her position right now, before, later, what people think of her, the status of her family....this is what I think.

You never get tired of looking at Britney. She's awesome! :happy:

I liked Gimme More.

Soda
10-06-2008, 04:45 AM
Womanizer, Womanizer, WOMANIZER (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6FSaSeOwrc)

Video Premieres in 5 DAYS on ABC's.... 20/20! ... Wow xD Nice choice Brit-Brit

spartan117
10-11-2008, 01:52 AM
Ill just watch the vid on Youtube later...

Anyways I gotta respect her...she's been through a lot.

Soda
10-11-2008, 03:02 AM
Ill just watch the vid on Youtube later...

Anyways I gotta respect her...she's been through a lot.

So true. I wanna watch it NOW though!

20/20 is frikin on right now, I can't wait till they end all their crap and show the video. Why do they have to wait till the last minute! :_:

EDIT: I SAW IT YAY, THEY'LL BE PUTTING IT UP ON THEIR WEBSITE WWW.ABCNEWS.COM SOMETIME, I GIVE A YOUTUBE LINK SOMETIME!!!

She's awesome in it, she plays three personas, actually dances! Not stripper dancing but old britney dancing!!!

EDIT2: MORE NEWS!
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/story?id=5997382&page=1 <-- Click on Britney Spears 'watch'

Britney will star in a documentary for MTV that airs on Nov. 30th, in it she'll talk about what she's been through for the past two years. She does say 'What the hell was I thinking, I was Crazy' and says that she's having fun with her music again. You can see a few minutes of it in that link

Aww Britney, I know you'd pull through. Seems like I'm the only one who had faith in her. D=

EDIT3:

Hi
http://www.britneyspears.com/
^Video

Soda
10-20-2008, 08:36 PM
Just a little update, since 2004 Britney Spear's official website has been down but it's now up, www.britneyspears.com ^_^

Oh, and, Brit's single 'Womanizer' has broke two recorxds. It has skyrocket from #96 to #1 on the bilboard hot 100. Breaking the record previously held by Rihanna's 'Take A Bow'!

It has also broke the record for best Digital sales in the opening week, Breaking the record previously held by Mariah Carey.

Womanizer is Britney's first #1 single since 'Hit me baby one more time'

^_^

RawrIsMyMiddleName
10-20-2008, 09:36 PM
Just a little update, since 2004 Britney Spear's official website has been down but it's now up, www.britneyspears.com ^_^

Oh, and, Brit's single 'Womanizer' has broke two recorxds. It has skyrocket from #96 to #1 on the bilboard hot 100. Breaking the record previously held by Rihanna's 'Take A Bow'!

It has also broke the record for best Digital sales in the opening week, Breaking the record previously held by Mariah Carey.

Womanizer is Britney's first #1 single since 'Hit me baby one more time'

^_^

It's really that good? O.o I think the song is okay, but I don't like it that much.

Anyhow, the biggest jump was Live your Life from that T.I d00d. I checked it on Wikipedia. ^^;

Soda
10-21-2008, 09:22 PM
It's really that good? O.o I think the song is okay, but I don't like it that much.

Anyhow, the biggest jump was Live your Life from that T.I d00d. I checked it on Wikipedia. ^^;

http://i37.tinypic.com/b8a5wn.jpg

=P 'Live Your Life' has been on the charts for three weeks, first week it was on 80, than second week at 3, than at number 1.

Womanizer has been on it for two weeks, first week #96 and second at #1

GUESS WIKIPEDIA IS WRONG!!!

ThEcHaMpIoNoFsApPhIrE
10-21-2008, 09:29 PM
i kinda thought womanizer was pornotic.
like now she is a porn star at 23. sad:sleepy:

Soda
10-21-2008, 09:36 PM
1)She's not completely naked, or having a guy sex her. So you can't classify her video as 'porn'.
2)She's 27.

ThEcHaMpIoNoFsApPhIrE
10-21-2008, 09:44 PM
1)She's not completely naked, or having a guy sex her. So you can't classify her video as 'porn'.
2)She's 27.
she might as well be. i only watched like two seconds and saw enough skin.

Soda
11-09-2008, 04:12 PM
Britney performed with Madonna, like, Thursday.

Full thing, bad quality
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IWjUibnH24g&feature=related)

Short, good quality:
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oUAbaf961R4&feature=related)

She seems a little out of place, but Madonna is so old I would be grossed out to.

faceplant527
11-09-2008, 07:11 PM
according to south park.

we need brittany for human sacrifice.

Soda
11-20-2008, 01:08 AM
lkkjjhhgfffdssanbghh

=/

oshit!

Britney's whole album got leaked onto the internet!

http://www.youtube.com/user/BritneyWomanizerCirc

They'll be deleted eventually, but man, this is a huge obstacle to overcome in her comeback.

[Heard someone from her label, Jive Records, leaked it! ;_;]

Black Hawk
11-20-2008, 01:26 AM
I like Britney. She's almost as hot as this (http://www.arkeis.com/images/pokemonfactory/lopunny.png).

lol

Also, I like womanizer. good song.

Surly Professor
12-02-2008, 03:12 PM
According to yahoo, Britney Spears was the most searched thing in 2008.
That makes 4 years running where she's the most interesting thing in the world.

http://buzz.yahoo.com/yearinreview2008/top10/

She beat out the Obama, Hannah Montana, Svetlana Pankratova, Bigfoot, Pregnant man, Tree-man, Man-eating tree, McRib, affordable time travel & many other important things.

Sixto
12-02-2008, 03:20 PM
According to yahoo, Britney Spears was the most searched thing in 2008.
That makes 4 years running where she's the most interesting thing in the world.

http://buzz.yahoo.com/yearinreview2008/top10/

She beat out the Obama, Hannah Montana, Svetlana Pankratova, Bigfoot, Pregnant man, Tree-man, Man-eating tree, McRib, affordable time travel & many other important things.
*Laughing My Ass Off*

Soda
12-02-2008, 08:31 PM
Her Album came out, she's on the cover of Glamour...

Favorite Song (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVVBqyuk1zs) on her album. Adrenaline is mentioned. :ooo

dimondgirlofthefuture
02-04-2009, 08:47 PM
She is old school (no offense)

Soda
02-04-2009, 08:50 PM
she is old school (no offense)

shut the hell up (no offense)

Synester
02-04-2009, 11:58 PM
Okay, what to say about this chick. Lets make this a competition. Beyonce vs Brit

Looks: Beyonce
Talent: Beyonce
Sex Appeal: Tie, sorta.

Also, after watching the Womanizer video, she didn't even realy sing =|. Until somewhere around like 2:30-2:45

Sixto
02-05-2009, 01:46 AM
Okay, what to say about this chick. Lets make this a competition. Beyonce vs Brit

Looks: Beyonce
Talent: Beyonce
Sex Appeal: Tie, sorta.

Also, after watching the Womanizer video, she didn't even realy sing =|. Until somewhere around like 2:30-2:45
You, sir, are my hero.

Sorry, Soda, but Britney is not really talented. She can release pop dance tracks like crazy, and I love her for that, but she can't dance TO those songs. =/ To me, she is only eye candy, if you can call it that anymore. She sang better when she was a child, IMO (she had a mature voice then), she can't dance, but she will sell. Although, Beyoncé's album came out 1 week before, the only week Britney beat Beyoncé was he debut week. People were talking about her [Britney's] comeback, but Beyoncé has been beating her salewise since their respective releases. Beyoncé is going triple platinum pretty soon while Britney just got platinum. =/

Soda
02-05-2009, 01:52 AM
She still has a bigger fanbase the Beyonce~

Beyonce is not the pinnacle of greatness when it comes to Female singers, so stfu about her. :rolleyes:

And , honestly, she is not as attractive as a lot of other singers :sleepy:. Plus she copies tons of her stuff from other people. :/

Synester
02-05-2009, 01:56 AM
She still has a bigger fanbase the Beyonce~. BS. I have yet to see 50+ videos on youtube of them trying to immitate her dancing in Womanizer, like I've seen many videos of people immitating Beyonce's hit "Single Ladies" while its not my favorite song by hers, better then anything I've heard from Brit The Tit.

Beyonce is not the pinnacle of greatness when it comes to Female singers, so stfu about her. :rolleyes:
Brit isn't the pinnacle of greatness when it comes to female singers, so stfu about her :rolleyes:. c wat i did ther
And Honestly she is not as attractive as a lot of other singers :sleepy:. Plus she copies tons of her stuff from other people. :/Shes alot more attractive then BTT. I'd like to see some proof of who she copies, I can show you plenty of who copies her.[/QUOTE]

Sixto
02-07-2009, 08:47 PM
She still has a bigger fanbase the Beyonce~

And , honestly, she is not as attractive as a lot of other singers :sleepy:. Plus she copies tons of her stuff from other people. :/
See Soda, I have had this discussion with you before. I won't have it again. I have always come at you with facts, while you come with opinions. You're 13, you're a follower like any other teeny bopper, it's to expect. So I won't continue to debate since you can't come with facts or constructive criticism, as I have given Britney in my previous post.

Like Synester said, please let me know where Beyonce copies people. And as far as your comment about her not being attractive? Yeah, that's YOUR opinion. And you're allowed to have one. =]

Soda
02-07-2009, 09:11 PM
See Soda, I have had this discussion with you before. I won't have it again. I have always come at you with facts, while you come with opinions. You're 13, you're a follower like any other teeny bopper, it's to expect. So I won't continue to debate since you can't come with facts or constructive criticism, as I have given Britney in my previous post.

Like Synester said, please let me know where Beyonce copies people. And as far as your comment about her not being attractive? Yeah, that's YOUR opinion. And you're allowed to have one. =]

WHAT THE HELL...? I am a leader! If people are going to listen to someone it's gonna be me!

I am not a teeny bopper or whatever you are talking about. You just have bad taste. :oops: I agree we've had this talk, and btw, the only "facts" you sent me was one phail Youtube video...nice.

@ Synester

This thread is about Britney...Why would I, along with everyone else, stfu about her? It is entirely centered around Britney, not Beyonce. c wut i did thar :rolleyes:

@ Both Of You

Look, really, I like Beyonce! However, she copies people! She is to Rihanna what Christina Aguilera is to Lady Gaga, a rip off.

You should not have started such a battle with me of all people. :oops:

Okay, Beyonce COPIED this song!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8yP3JGWVzFo
I mean seriously, how did she find the time to get her people to find the best unknown song, copy it, and change one word?

I will post more facts later. I have to go, watch yourself. :redface:

Synester
02-07-2009, 09:32 PM
WHAT THE HELL...? I am a leader! If people are going to listen to someone it's gonna be me!

I am not a teeny bopper or whatever you are talking about. You just have bad taste. :oops: I agree we've had this talk, and btw, the only "facts" you sent me was one phail Youtube video...nice.

Definition of Teeny Bopper - Teenage *****. They like to listen to **** music to be in a group. They flock around their tvs watchin MTV to see whats hip. They deck themselves out at hot topic to be like avril laving or good charlote or wear skimpy clothes when they are fat as hell and have backacne to be like britney spears. they always watch american idol and always vote for the gay guy. they are one of the most hated people in the world, next to terrorists.

That explains you pretty well ^^.

@ Synester

This thread is about Britney...Why would I, along with everyone else, stfu about her? It is entirely centered around Britney, not Beyonce. c wut i did thar :rolleyes:

You didn't do anything there ******* =|. I get the fact that the thread was about Brit, but we got onto the topic of Beyonce. The problem with you is, you don't like it when anyone has an opinion, that's not praising that dumb bald blonde who spews out garbage pop hits.

@ Both Of You

Look, really, I like Beyonce! However, she copies people! She is to Rihanna what Christina Aguilera is to Lady Gaga, a rip off.

She copied a person, you said she copies tons, the definiton of tons is A unit of weight equal to 2000 pounds. So she's copied 2,000 people? No, 1. I'm pretty sure Brit has copied something from other artist, lik other ones has. Also, did you just say Beyonce is a ripoff to Rhianna, when Beyonce was performing before Rihanna was most likely even born?

Okay, Beyonce COPIED this song!
I mean seriously, how did she find the time to get her people to find the best unknown song, copy it, and change one word?

I will post more facts later. I have to go, watch yourself. :redface:Alright, I'm going to have to break this down for you. My comments in bold.

Soda
02-07-2009, 09:45 PM
Alright, I'm going to have to break this down for you. My comments in bold.

How would you know if I listened to music to be in a group,? I hardly watch Mtv, I don't like Miley Cyrus, or the Jonas Brothers, or any of that crap! Also, I hate Avril Lavigne and about half of the rest of the Canadian population, and have never shopped at Hot Topic. :/

That's a stupid cliche, and I could classify you as some retro metal/rock-head who criticizes people a lot and thinks he/she knows better then everyone. I don't though, cause I don''t judge people without fully knowing them. [Excluding Celebrities]

You guys are exactly the same boat as me when it comes to not liking it when someone has an opinion. xD

I could find a lot more proof, but not right now. Also, just cause someone is older then another doesn't mean they can't copy. :/ Maybe Beyonce needed ideas for a fresh new album, dance moves, looks, etc. She goes and mirrors Rihanna's obviously working career ideas.

Sixto
02-07-2009, 09:48 PM

I am not a teeny bopper or whatever you are talking about. (1)You just have bad taste. :oops: I agree we've had this talk, and btw, (2) the only "facts" you sent me was one phail Youtube video...nice.

@ Synester

@ Both Of You

Look, really, I like Beyonce! However, she copies people! (3)She is to Rihanna what Christina Aguilera is to Lady Gaga, a rip off.

(5) You should not have started such a battle with me of all people. :oops:

(4)Okay, Beyonce COPIED this song!

I will post more facts later. I have to go, watch yourself. :redface:

Ok, Soda. I am sorry, but why are you being so naive?

In order by number:

1 - Again, an opinion.

2 - Try checking Pages 19-20 of your profile page. :wink2:

3 - What a minute? Wouldn't Beyonce and Christina be considered rip-offs if Lady GaGa and Rihanna came out first? How are they rip-offs? They came out AFTER Christina and Beyonce. Seriously, Soda, that's self-explanatory, common sense even.

4 - Haha. Jon didn't even write that song in order to be called copied. It was produced by Tricky Stewart and The Dream intended for Jon, but he didn't include it in his latest album, so they presented it to Beyonce. Research, Soda, research.

5 - Wow. You see this as a battle? Really? You are acting your age for sure, right now. I thought this was simply a debate. Oh well.

Have a nice day, Soda Pop. :]

Soda
02-07-2009, 09:53 PM
Ok, Soda. I am sorry, but why are you being so naive?

In order by number:

1 - Again, an opinion.

2 - Try checking Pages 19-20 of your profile page. :wink2:

3 - What a minute? Wouldn't Beyonce and Christina be considered rip-offs if Lady GaGa and Rihanna came out first? How are they rip-offs? They came out AFTER Christina and Beyonce. Seriously, Soda, that's self-explanatory, common sense even.

4 - Haha. Jon didn't even write that song in order to be called copied. It was produced by Tricky Stewart and The Dream intended for Jon, but he didn't include it in his latest album, so they presented it to Beyonce. Research, Soda, research.

5 - Wow. You see this as a battle? Really? You are acting your age for sure, right now. I thought this was simply a debate. Oh well.

Have a nice day, Soda Pop. :]

Battle, Debate, same thing. >.>

The things Beyonce and Christina have become are rip-offs....
I've given you a pic of Beyonce copying Rihanna.

He still sung it and it was his song, it doesn't have to be his on album. :/
If anyone is being naive, it is you.

Sixto
02-07-2009, 10:00 PM
Battle, Debate, same thing. >.>

He still sung it and it was his song, it doesn't have to be his on album. :/
If anyone is being naive, it is you.
Present to me the meaning of being naive, and see if it is you or me. Sorry, Soda, I am done with this conversation. Battle and debate aren't the same thing. I can surely debate maturely about an issue with anyone else on this forum, even people aged as you. But it's clear you are acting immature about this.

About the song, Jon even gave her his consent to using it, even though he didn't have to because the CREATORS of the song gave it to Beyonce. How clearer can I be about this? XD

Synester
02-07-2009, 10:08 PM
You're giving pics, stuff that can be photoshoped. I'm going to give you some videos

Rihanna Copies Beyonce (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tP1HRlDsf44)

Rihanna STILL Copies Beyonce (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xo5q72cN8yY). I like Rihanna, but now its getting outta hand.

Soda
02-07-2009, 10:13 PM
Present to me the meaning of being naive, and see if it is you or me. Sorry, Soda, I am done with this conversation. Battle and debate aren't the same thing. I can surely debate maturely about an issue with anyone else on this forum, even people aged as you. But it's clear you are acting immature about this.

About the song, Jon even gave her his consent to using it, even though he didn't have to because the CREATORS of the song gave it to Beyonce. How clearer can I be about this? XD

Stop calling me immature. I am debating on the same level as you. You may think you're making more sense then me, but you're not.

Oh, and, since you have to be so 'Dictionary' about everything, let's find the meaning of the word 'battle'.

Battle - Any Stuggle or Conflict. :goofy:

I'm sorry, but isn't arguing [Yes, you are arguing too] in a demonstrative manner a conflict?

@ Synester

Same videos Mario sent me, nice.
Those are hardly even similarities! If you read the comments on the videos you would understand, as I don't feel like talking to you anymore.

Whatever, Britney is best. <3

She has already casted people for her video "If U Seek Amy". It is her 3rd single off her album "Circus".
She also has posted a rendering of her concert look.
http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/britney__oPt.jpg

Her former manager and boyfriend, Sam Lutfi and Adnan Ghalib, are trying to trick her into giving her conservatorship over to Sam. Their lawyer is doing a good job of it, but Brit has issued a restraining order against them, go Brit!!! Also Sam is suing Brit's parents. :redface:

Si

Sixto
02-07-2009, 10:17 PM
Stop calling me immature. I am debating on the same level as you. You may think you're making more sense then me, but you're not.

Oh, and, since you have to be so 'Dictionary' about everything, let's find the meaning of the word 'battle'.

I'm sorry, but isn't arguing [Yes, you are arguing too] in a demonstrative manner a conflict?

She has already casted people for her video "If U Seek Amy". It is her 3rd single off her album "Circus".
She also has posted a rendering of her concert look.
http://img.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/britney__oPt.jpg

Her former manager and boyfriend, Sam Lutfi and Adnan Ghalib, are trying to trick her into giving her conservatorship over to Sam. Their lawyer is doing a good job of it, but Brit has issued a restraining order against them, go Brit!!! Also Sam is suing Brit's parents. :redface:

Si

Holy crap! Did I just bold another opinion?

Anyway, battle usually has to do with something personal. I have nothing against you or Britney, I was comparing them. You seem to be taking it hard, this has no affect on me however.

Synester
02-07-2009, 10:23 PM

@ Synester

Same videos Mario sent me, nice.
Those are hardly even similarities! If you read the comments on the videos you would understand, as I don't feel like talking to you anymore.

Hardly? Same dancing, same clothing, same tippy toes? The list goes on dude, the fact of the matter is, SHE COPIES! And I'm sorry for my brain not being able to understand "1337" to that extent. You don't want to talk to me, cause you have lost. gg

I am going to completly disregard that OPINION.
Bold...again.

Fire Away
02-07-2009, 10:30 PM

To be fair, most of Beyonce's fans are "teeny boppers" as well.

Am I the only one who thinks it's silly that you guys are actually battling over who's the better pop diva?

Soda
02-07-2009, 10:31 PM
Bold...again.

I only stopped talking to you because you weren't bringing much to the conversation. :oops: Omg wus that an opinion?!!

Seriously though, you guys have opinions in all of your posts too....

BEYONCE IS NOT BETTER THEN BRITNEY OR RIHANNA! THEY ARE SO MUCH BETTER THEN HER.

And **** yes that is an opinion, call me unintelligent, I don't care. Beyonce is a phail diva who thinks she doesn't have to walk to her own damn car.

Now then, let's get back to Britney stuff.

Btw I have nothing better to do @ Fire Away. :(

Sixto
02-07-2009, 10:33 PM
To be fair, most of Beyonce's fans are "teeny boppers" as well.

Am I the only one who thinks it's silly that you guys are actually battling over who's the better pop diva?
Probably not, but it's SO much fun! XD

RawrIsMyMiddleName
02-07-2009, 10:34 PM
I love this argument. But in all fairness, proving facts rather than opinions is not going to sway Soda. We all know he's a Britney Spear follower and will always find her as a goddess.

Synester
02-07-2009, 10:35 PM
I only stopped talking to you because you weren't bringing much to the conversation. :oops: Omg wus that an opinion?!!

BEYONCE IS NOT BETTER THEN BRITNEY OR RIHANNA! THEY ARE SO MUCH BETTER THEN HER.

And **** yes that is an opinion, call me unintelligent, I don't care. Beyonce is a phail diva who thinks she doesn't have to walk to her own damn car.

No one said you were unintelligent, that wors used were immature and naive. Can we get some proof that she is a phail diva who thinks she doesn't have to walk to her own damn car?

@FA: I was bored :P.

Maleficent
02-07-2009, 10:37 PM

Question, Soda.
Is there a word to describe you? I think "male fail diva", "Britney *****" and "Rihannass" have been taken.

Soda
02-07-2009, 10:43 PM
No one said you were unintelligent, that wors used were immature and naive. Can we get some proof that she is a phail diva who thinks she doesn't have to walk to her own damn car?

@FA: I was bored :P.

http://perezhilton.com/2009-01-20-living-up-to-her-diva-reputation

I said I didn't feel like doing this anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just saying, I like Rihanna more then Beyonce. :/ idk if u guise new that or not

Maleficent
02-07-2009, 10:45 PM

I said I didn't feel like doing this anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just saying, I like Rihanna more then Beyonce. :/ idk if u guise new that or not

Don't rely on gay resources for "facts".

Sixto
02-07-2009, 10:47 PM

I don't have to say anything. The fact that you posted that link says it all.

Shadow Eevee
02-07-2009, 10:53 PM
Britney Spears is okay of a singer. Even if her comeback got beaten by Kelly Clarkson for biggest jump on the charts, and even if Womanizer got covered and pwned by All American Rejects, (Soda, here's a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzJVpkTTrVo") she will still be famous.

In my Opinion: Beyonce's better than Rihanna and Britney Spears. Rihanna changes her look too much(It's not versatile, it's annoying), while Britney Spears is too immature. But they're all okay. I just prefer Beyonce from the three.

Tombi
02-10-2009, 06:46 PM
Children of Bodom's cover of Oops I Did it Again (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1sguF2D1UA) smashed her entire record career to pieces. Bodom. <3

Mitsuzo-kun
02-10-2009, 07:10 PM
Omg I love Womanizer, Circus, and Toxic. My three favourite songs of hers. I wish people wouldn't slag her off all the time, but I'm not as bothered about it as Chris Crocker is.