PDA

View Full Version : Elite 4

JoelanH6
09-15-2008, 09:28 AM
havent beaten elite 4 ive got a team of al above 46 need help my pokemon are PALKIA,RAPIDASH,TORTERRA,ABOMASNOW,LUXRAY,LUCARIO need help on were to train and which pokemon should i change

darkhound
09-17-2008, 11:58 PM
havent beaten elite 4 ive got a team of al above 46 need help my pokemon are PALKIA,RAPIDASH,TORTERRA,ABOMASNOW,LUXRAY,LUCARIO need help on were to train and which pokemon should i change

for the elite 4 just get a sweeper to take out every member.. the first guy is bug wiht a drapion who is dark/poison so get a fire type and a fighting type to kill the drape the next guy is ground with a quag and wishcash so sweep him away with a grass dude. the next one is fire type sort of has a steelix lopuny and drifblim tho so get a ground/water to deal with the fire and steelix and a fighting type move to kill lopuny and dark/ghost/ice to kill drifblim. the last guys has psychic poks so sweep him with a dark move or bug.

cynthia is the champion with Spiritomb, Garchomp, Gastrodon, Milotic, Roserade, Lucario so just use a pok that has a super effective move on each of hers save spiritomb of course. anyway the highes lvl poks are garchomp and lucario at 66 so train your team to around 65 and bring revives and hyper potions and full heals and ull do fine. i recomend just killin teh pokes in victory road to train gets u done fast and since this is ingame ur not worried about evs or anythn

JoelanH6
09-18-2008, 02:48 AM
thanks i just finished it with level 57-58 pokemon thamkyou:biggrin:

cool rayquaza
09-20-2008, 09:16 AM
i finished it long time ago