PDA

View Full Version : Kuja or sephiroth?

autism
09-19-2008, 09:37 PM
Which one do you think is the better final fantasy villian?
Answer these questions basedc on what you think.

Who had the better Motive?
Who had the better battle theme?
Who was more evil?
Who could beat who in a fight?

(More info)
Sephiroth is a well-known villian in the 7th part of final fantasy. Long black overcoat, long silver hair and voiced by a gay dude in Kh2. (beside the point) Kuja is lesser known. He is the main antagonist of final fantasy 9. He was a genome (being from terra blessed or cursed with a soul) who loved power over anything.

Neon_Espeon
09-19-2008, 11:19 PM
Um, this should be In the Other: Games/Cards section, not Anime/Manga. =/

And to be actually on topic, I suppose Sephiroth? I haven't gotten to playing the later FF games...

Charbok
09-19-2008, 11:36 PM
I pick Sin because he owns.

autism
09-19-2008, 11:43 PM
Sin isn't part of this poll, i'll move the thread and ff9 isn''t that late. (2000 production)

Operative
09-20-2008, 12:04 AM
Well for one thing I didn't play the game with Kuja in it.

But I did play VII. Besides... Sephiroth turned Cid into a frog. And then destroyed Mars...

Anybody who can make people frogs has got my vote!

Demon_Shiron
09-20-2008, 04:33 AM
sephiroth all the way. he's cute, cuddly, and still more bad@$$ than you.

Vincent_Valentine_4
09-20-2008, 04:27 PM
Sephiroth no challenge whatsoever. I wasn't a huge fan of 9 and I didn't like kuja at all on there. Sephiroth is a master swordsman and can use magic so Kuja wouldn't stand up to him.

shadowdorothy
09-23-2008, 12:05 AM
Who had the better Motive? Kuja
Who had the better battle theme? Sepiroth
Who was more evil? tie
Who could beat who in a fight? not sure. Kuja can do 9999 every turn twice, Sepiroth has mental issues and some magic on his side. Kuja can use any weapon or just about and Sepiroth uses a 24" long sword. Kuja doesn't have multiple forms to my understanding. Sepiroth's final form is for cimenatic preposes only.