PDA

View Full Version : What game

D Nite
09-22-2008, 11:18 AM
I was wondering what game i should get because i am getting bored becasue cod4 is boring and all my firends play that and none play halo or maybe a ds would be nice. ut i was wondering what game i should get and if it is for the 360 it should have live capability and for the ds it should keep me busy for a while or i can just play it over and over again kinda like pokemon. Final question what game should i get????

Demon_Shiron
09-22-2008, 01:18 PM
ninja gaiden 2, soul calibur 4, gears of war 2 (when it comes out), devil may cry 4, star wars: the force unleashed, Ninety-Nine Nights, and the list goes on.

Roxas13
09-22-2008, 04:17 PM
You could get Fable 2 when it's released,it has live capabilities plus the fact that you can have a family and raise the dog and kids you want is a plus,but if you have a friend becareful since they can murder your husband or wife.Another good game would be Gears of War 2,the new enemy called the Skorge looks like a locust version of the predator and there is a rumor that you can use him online.

-Zodeon
09-22-2008, 06:14 PM
I'm most looking forward to Fable 2, been waiting ages now! Out in 32 days here :).

Dark Turtwig
09-22-2008, 06:21 PM
If you have a DS, buy platinum when it comes out in America in 5 months. Until then, GoW2. I don't own an Xbox360, but It has live capabilities.

Nirvash
09-22-2008, 10:22 PM
ninja gaiden 2, soul calibur 4, gears of war 2 (when it comes out), devil may cry 4, star wars: the force unleashed, Ninety-Nine Nights, and the list goes on.

^ That and:

Rock Band, Too Human, Lost Odyssey, Perfect Dark Zero (old game, but still kinda fun if you've not played it yet), and that's all I can think of right now. :s

DS, however, is a completely different story. I would recommend: The World Ends With You, Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrows, Final Fantasy III, Final Fantasy IV, Pokemon Platinum (in a few months), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, and the list goes on.

George Jefferson
09-23-2008, 12:40 AM
^ That and:

Rock Band, Too Human, Lost Odyssey, Perfect Dark Zero (old game, but still kinda fun if you've not played it yet), and that's all I can think of right now. :s

DS, however, is a completely different story. I would recommend: The World Ends With You, Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrows, Final Fantasy III, Final Fantasy IV, Pokemon Platinum (in a few months), Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney, and the list goes on.

You forgot:

Advance Wars: Dual Strike and AW: Days of Ruin
Contra 4
Ninja Gaiden: Dragon Sword
Tetris DS
Final Fantasy Tactics A2
Mario Kart DS

o wait "list goes on."

o

lol

Nirvash
09-23-2008, 01:00 AM
Mario Kart DS

I wasn't especially entertained with Mario Kart DS, but that's probably because I didn't have WiFi. (still don't) :P

Seawolf
09-23-2008, 01:56 AM
Get Mass Effect if you like RPGs. It's one of my favorite games.

Vincent_Valentine_4
09-23-2008, 02:47 AM
When does Gears 2 come out? But Rock Band and GH are awesome games to play Halo is really good but really challenging DS is always nice I'm looking forward to new pokemon my self.

Stormdancer94
09-23-2008, 07:59 AM
For the DS, if you don't already have it, get Final Fantasy 12, Revenant Wings, it really goes beyond expectations! Good if you like RPG, strategy, Fantasy (lol.) etc.!
Just whatever you do, do NOT get Spyro : The Eternal Night for DS. I swear. It's worse than Daikatana... *bricked*

Don't have an Xbox 360... (...Yet...) I want the new Banjo Kazooie, Nuts and Bolts game when it eventually comes out in god knows when. I'd suggest getting it if the reviews are good. The old N64 Banjo games were the best thing ever made.

D Nite
09-23-2008, 11:14 AM
Gears 2 comes out November 7th and so far fable is on top of my list because it comes out it 2 or 3 weeks i think so ill probably just wait for fable

Demon_Shiron
09-23-2008, 10:43 PM
OOH OOH! I FOUND MORE GAMES! viva pinata (if you like games like sim city), sonic the hedgehog was alright, street fighter 4 (if you don't like street fighter i might have to kill you), virtua fighter 5, and more will come.

Nirvash
09-23-2008, 11:13 PM
Dead or Alive is a really good fighting style game if you're into those, btw. :)