PDA

View Full Version : Im really confused i could use some expert help

darkhound
09-22-2008, 10:41 PM
So this is my team idk if its good tho please help?

1. Sweeps Azelf @Choice Scarf Rash
-U-Turn
-Grass Knot
-Flamethrower
-Psychic

well this is my special sweeper pretty much offers good type coverage and gets quick hits in

2. Cleric Blissey Eternusvita@leftovers Calm
Natural Cure
252def 40hp 216Sdef
-Aromatheropy
-Seismic Toss
-Softboiled
-Thunder Wave

im using blissey as a cleric as the name says.. and she will be there soley to defend special attacks really well which is why i hav SD evs instead of hp

3. Tank Hippowdon Forge@leftovers Impish
Sandstream
252hp 152def 104Sdef
-Slack Off
-Earthquake
-Ice Fang
-Roar

my physical wall can take hits and roar away pkmn he cant readily deal with because it takes alot to OHKO this tank

4. Starter Arodactyle Bugatti@focus sash Jolly
Pressure/Rock Head
252Atk 252spe 4hp
-Taunt
-Stone Edge
-Stealth Rock
-Earthquake

Arodactyle is one of the fastest suicide leads in the game and can cause a dent in my oponents team as well.. with sandstorm and SR up the opponent will take lotsa passive dmg giving my sweepers a higher chance to OHKO

5. Sweeps Electivire Storm @life orb Adamant
Motor Dive
252Atk 252spe 4hp
-Thunder Punch
-Earthquake
-Cross Chop
-Ice Punch

i like this guy for his type coverage and if i can pull off a motor dive he'll be next to unstoppable

6. Sweeps Lucario @life orb Adamant
-Swords Dance
-Crunch
-Extremespeed
-Close Combat

well havnt done EVS for this guy yet but im using him to pick up a SD on the switch and destroy the rest of my opponents team.

OK overall i want to keep Blissey Electivire Hippowdon if i should switch out any of the other poks let me know and any moveset or EV advice is welcome. Also please let me know what pkmn i am currently most weak against and how i would overcome that weakness. Thanks!

Lucky 1276
09-26-2008, 12:05 AM
So this is my team idk if its good tho please help?

1. Sweeps Azelf @Choice Scarf Rash
-U-Turn
-Grass Knot
-Flamethrower
-Psychic

well this is my special sweeper pretty much offers good type coverage and gets quick hits in

I would consider explosion on this set...but it's your call.

2. Cleric Blissey Eternusvita@leftovers Calm
Natural Cure
252def 40hp 216Sdef
-Aromatheropy
-Seismic Toss
-Softboiled
-Thunder Wave

im using blissey as a cleric as the name says.. and she will be there soley to defend special attacks really well which is why i hav SD evs instead of hp

I think you should switch the sp.def and hp evs around you really don't need that much sp.def anyway. (also, maybe you should go for bold instead of calm)

3. Tank Hippowdon Forge@leftovers Impish
Sandstream
252hp 152def 104Sdef
-Slack Off
-Earthquake
-Ice Fang
-Roar

my physical wall can take hits and roar away pkmn he cant readily deal with because it takes alot to OHKO this tank

If this is physical why does it have sp.def evs? Even with them; hippowdon won't survive something like surf or ice beam very well.

4. Starter Arodactyle Bugatti@focus sash Jolly
Pressure/Rock Head
252Atk 252spe 4hp
-Taunt
-Stone Edge
-Stealth Rock
-Earthquake

Arodactyle is one of the fastest suicide leads in the game and can cause a dent in my oponents team as well.. with sandstorm and SR up the opponent will take lotsa passive dmg giving my sweepers a higher chance to OHKO

Maybe this should be your lead.

5. Sweeps Electivire Storm @life orb Adamant
Motor Dive
252Atk 252spe 4hp
-Thunder Punch
-Earthquake
-Cross Chop
-Ice Punch

i like this guy for his type coverage and if i can pull off a motor dive he'll be next to unstoppable

Looks okay.

6. Sweeps Lucario @life orb Adamant
-Swords Dance
-Crunch
-Extremespeed
-Close Combat

well havnt done EVS for this guy yet but im using him to pick up a SD on the switch and destroy the rest of my opponents team.

Perhaps you could go for the 252/252 ev spread in attack and speed?

OK overall i want to keep Blissey Electivire Hippowdon if i should switch out any of the other poks let me know and any moveset or EV advice is welcome. Also please let me know what pkmn i am currently most weak against and how i would overcome that weakness. Thanks!

Ideas are above in bold.