PDA

View Full Version : rate my team

the-guy-you-wish-you-were
09-28-2008, 07:54 PM
this is the team i started using

scizor 339,212,134,187,220 the moves are x-scissor,iron head,night slash,swords dance

dusknoir 225,402,129,301,113 moves taunt, pain split, shadow sneak, will-o-wisp

gliscor 215,382,98,175,224 moves ice fang, knock off, earthquake, roost

garchomp 394,220,176,201,303 moves outrage, earthquake, fire fang, swords dance

metagross 405,359,203,185,176 moves explosion, earthquake, bullet punch, zen headbutt

blastoise 265,299,269,309,255 moves surf, blizzard, skull bash, brick break

i might switch out one of the pokemon for a tyranitar all pokemon are level 100

Fierce Deity
09-28-2008, 08:11 PM
This thread does belong in the D/P section, but not necessarily in this area. :oops: I'll link you to where it should belong.

Edit; Here you go: http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=76. Either have a mod move this there or just remake the thread.

Elrond
09-29-2008, 07:36 PM
First of all, your format is very hard to read. Try posting it more like this:

Scizor @ (item it's holding)
(Nature)
(Ability)
(EVs)
(IVs): You don't usually have to worry about these, but on Shoddy there are some very specific IV spreads used for different purposes.
- X-Scissor
- Iron Head
- Night Slash
- Swords Dance

We really can't rate your team without knowing all of this information (except the IVs, in most cases), because some sets are built to work with different items, and so on. Also, don't post raw stats, as most people are not familiar with the specific stats of most Pokemon, while EV spreads are more familiar to many people. If you can provide this information and put it in a readable format, then I will be glad to help you out more.

As a side note, Garchomp is banned in standard (OU) battling now.

Viva la Gofre
09-29-2008, 08:22 PM
First of all, your format is very hard to read. Try posting it more like this:

Scizor @ (item it's holding)
(Nature)
(Ability)
(EVs)
(IVs): You don't usually have to worry about these, but on Shoddy there are some very specific IV spreads used for different purposes.
- X-Scissor
- Iron Head
- Night Slash
- Swords Dance

We really can't rate your team without knowing all of this information (except the IVs, in most cases), because some sets are built to work with different items, and so on. Also, don't post raw stats, as most people are not familiar with the specific stats of most Pokemon, while EV spreads are more familiar to many people. If you can provide this information and put it in a readable format, then I will be glad to help you out more.

As a side note, Garchomp is banned in standard (OU) battling now.
As said above, we need the correct layout to rate properly. There are also a suspicious number of 31IVs there, the EVs will help see whether you've been given hacks.

Insane
10-04-2008, 01:53 PM
Your Garchomp will get crushed, your attack is even but your speed will be your enemy.
I would advice you EV train a little more in Speed.

Anyhow good team i guess.

Crazed One
10-04-2008, 05:14 PM
N_N is correct, as we can't see all that information from just stats, and we need all the other information as well.

Ultima Boss
10-04-2008, 07:30 PM
Once you decide to care about your viewers then I'll reopen this. Until then...

LiP it!