PDA

View Full Version : Death

Bashaamo
06-14-2005, 03:11 AM
Death...as of today everyone has to die and stay dead. Prehaps that will change way in the future (or in the not too distant future) but if you were to die today you'd be dead!

What do you want to happen to your corpse?

The some options are burial, cremation (then burial), being dumped into the sea, being "buried in space," and then they are alternative methods such as getting freezed (or "plastinated" :eek: ). You could take the old fasioned mumification, or you could even be eaten by cannibals. But there are even more so just add your own.

Also are you an organ donor?

-Bash

!CeMAn
06-14-2005, 04:45 AM
i want to be buried. Nothing fancy, just drop me in a coffin-- not a pretty little casket with fruity white pillows-- wearing baggy jeans, some fresh sneakers and an iCP T-shirt. Grease my face, paint my nails and spike my hair. That's how i want to look when i get to Shangri-La; the way i looked on Earth. Oh yeah, don't forget to toss in a fresh pack of smokes and a 12 pack with me :wink:. After all, it's rude to arrive at a party empty handed.

double o G
06-14-2005, 10:13 PM
I dont care ill give away my bodies organs and rust on the ground if I have to.xdd

The Elite Ygseto
06-14-2005, 10:20 PM
Death...as of today everyone has to die and stay dead. Prehaps that will change way in the future (or in the not too distant future) but if you were to die today you'd be dead!

What do you want to happen to your corpse?

The some options are burial, cremation (then burial), being dumped into the sea, being "buried in space," and then they are alternative methods such as getting freezed (or "plastinated" :eek: ). You could take the old fasioned mumification, or you could even be eaten by cannibals. But there are even more so just add your own.

Also are you an organ donor?

-Bash

I want to be thrown in the sea or burried.

Visual
06-15-2005, 12:20 AM
I want to be cremated, and then have my ashes strewn across a field in Norway.

Agent Orange
06-15-2005, 01:02 AM
I want to be buried...but I insist on funky music and a disco ball at the funeral...=P

Serious now, I just want to be buried. Nothing fancy, just chuck me in a box and throw some dirt on in, and let me rot. End of story.

Thomas-san
06-15-2005, 02:13 AM
I am an organ donor. I want to have a traditional burial. I also plan on giving a majority of my possestions and wealth to my family and then a portion of it to a charity.

Sudo
06-15-2005, 07:22 AM
"Die? I aint gonna die!" - Micheal Jackson.

I dont know how i wanna be treated after death. Cmon i got my whole life ahead of me...