reversal
counter

i definatly want to change it

i was thinking somthing along thie lines of
earthquake
aura sphere/force palm
iron tail
dragon pulse

is that a good movset? an which is better aura sphere or force palm?

Liquid_Iron
10-05-2008, 05:48 PM
my modest lucario is lvl 36 with this moveset
quick attack
forcepalm
reversal
counter

i definatly want to change it

i was thinking somthing along thie lines of
earthquake
aura sphere/force palm
iron tail
dragon pulse

is that a good movset? an which is better aura sphere or force palm?
ok your lucario now is just a mess any ghost will kill you so its no suprise you want a change.
try using close combat for your main fighting attack
iron tail can only hit ice hard which close combat can already do. and its accuracy will let you down more than often
if you want it to be a mixed you need to have vacume wave and dark pulse vacume wave for weaviles and other sashes pokes. if you want it pure physical go with crunch. choice baned lucario is very uncommon which will throw your foe off gaurd. theres many options for lucario it just depends on what job you want it to fullfil

HOPE I HELPED
Liquid_Iron

Viva la Gofre
10-05-2008, 05:56 PM
It's ingame, everything rapes anything. Pick any moves you please, but as said you'll need a move to hit ghosts.

MYSTRY MEW
10-05-2008, 06:09 PM
ok your lucario now is just a mess any ghost will kill you so its no suprise you want a change.
try using close combat for your main fighting attack
iron tail can only hit ice hard which close combat can already do. and its accuracy will let you down more than often
if you want it to be a mixed you need to have vacume wave and dark pulse vacume wave for weaviles and other sashes pokes. if you want it pure physical go with crunch. choice baned lucario is very uncommon which will throw your foe off gaurd. theres many options for lucario it just depends on what job you want it to fullfil

HOPE I HELPED
Liquid_Iron

good advice. Since my lucario is modest id prefer to stick with mostly special attack. Close combat would be a good choice it is just that it lowers defense and special defense and lucario has bad enough defense as it is. So im thinking about this now.

Earthquake
Aura Sphere
Close Combat
Dragon Pulse

that seem good? I am also thinking about ev training lucario in either hp, speed, or defense.

Liquid_Iron
10-05-2008, 06:30 PM
good advice. Since my lucario is modest id prefer to stick with mostly special attack. Close combat would be a good choice it is just that it lowers defense and special defense and lucario has bad enough defense as it is. So im thinking about this now.

Earthquake
Aura Sphere
Close Combat
Dragon Pulse

that seem good? I am also thinking about ev training lucario in either hp, speed, or defense.
thank you
no thats all wrong xD
ok look use sash on this pokemon
close combat is for blissey so it doesnt come out and wall all your spl attacks.
hidden power ice over dragon pulse (if your able to get it)
like i said YOU NEED VACUME WAVE...its a spl attack that strikes first so weavile cant swords dance and then brick break on you.
and again i ghost would kill you. so dark pulse is a must.
wise glasses for an item could come in handy but if your up against a weavile one on one i suggest sash(i personally perfer this item).focus blast could come in handy here there but i perfer vacume wave by far. Ok NEVER EVER give HP DEF SPL DEF evs with a set like this its all about hiting and when you do hit hard. if you wnat to go with those evs then you need to change its entire structure

Liquid_iron

MYSTRY MEW
10-05-2008, 06:48 PM
thank you
no thats all wrong xD
ok look use sash on this pokemon
close combat is for blissey so it doesnt come out and wall all your spl attacks.
hidden power ice over dragon pulse (if your able to get it)
like i said YOU NEED VACUME WAVE...its a spl attack that strikes first so weavile cant swords dance and then brick break on you.
and again i ghost would kill you. so dark pulse is a must.
wise glasses for an item could come in handy but if your up against a weavile one on one i suggest sash(i personally perfer this item).focus blast could come in handy here there but i perfer vacume wave by far. Ok NEVER EVER give HP DEF SPL DEF evs with a set like this its all about hiting and when you do hit hard. if you wnat to go with those evs then you need to change its entire structure

Liquid_iron

ok i think im knowing what i want now.

earthquake
dark pulse
close combat
dragon pulse

and i guess il ev in sp atk
this will almost difinatly change during my training.
I already have 5 lvl 100s (in sig) so this is the last one to train.

Liquid_Iron
10-05-2008, 06:51 PM
ok i think im knowing what i want now.

earthquake
dark pulse
close combat
dragon pulse

and i guess il ev in sp atk
this will almost difinatly change during my training.
I already have 5 lvl 100s (in sig) so this is the last one to train.

im just curious dude are you blind becuase your not taking any of my advice WHY DO YOU WANT EQ SO BAD?
use VACUME WAVE your going to find yourself against faster pokes with sashes and you will need vacume wave if thats a problem i have one with VW

Liquid_Iron

MYSTRY MEW
10-05-2008, 07:07 PM
im just curious dude are you blind becuase your not taking any of my advice WHY DO YOU WANT EQ SO BAD?
use VACUME WAVE your going to find yourself against faster pokes with sashes and you will need vacume wave if thats a problem i have one with VW

Liquid_Iron

well i want eq because none of my other pokes have a ground type move

and also as far as vacuum wave goes, if you go here (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/448.shtml) youll see that lucario can only learn vacuum wave by the platinum move tutor and as far as i know platinum isnt out in the us yet so i CANT learn vacuum wave.

Liquid_Iron
10-05-2008, 07:20 PM
well i want eq because none of my other pokes have a ground type move

and also as far as vacuum wave goes, if you go here (http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/448.shtml) youll see that lucario can only learn vacuum wave by the platinum move tutor and as far as i know platinum isnt out in the us yet so i CANT learn vacuum wave.

wow dude you can breed hitmonchan with lucario to get vacume wave.

MYSTRY MEW
10-05-2008, 09:17 PM
wow dude you can breed hitmonchan with lucario to get vacume wave.

well im not much of a breeder

Liquid_Iron
10-05-2008, 09:50 PM

thats why i told you i have one >< lol

MYSTRY MEW
10-05-2008, 10:02 PM
thats why i told you i have one >< lol

oh ok well i think i still stick with my plan. Thanks for the advice though, it helped

the-guy-you-wish-you-were
10-05-2008, 10:20 PM
give me back my lugia now

Liquid_Iron
10-05-2008, 10:37 PM
oh ok well i think i still stick with my plan. Thanks for the advice though, it helped

np need anything else then just message me.

MYSTRY MEW
10-05-2008, 10:38 PM
np need anything else then just message me.

k i will definatly

Crazed One
10-05-2008, 11:13 PM

If your not much of a breeder then you aren't playing competitivly. As far as your signature goes, you have a few UBERs on your team, no one will play you while you have them so I suggest getting rid of them effect of immediatly.

MYSTRY MEW
10-05-2008, 11:27 PM
If your not much of a breeder then you aren't playing competitivly. As far as your signature goes, you have a few UBERs on your team, no one will play you while you have them so I suggest getting rid of them effect of immediatly.

ya i could never part with mew, rayquaza is basically with me for fly, and ive put too much work into mewtwo. Besides, im more of a collector then a battler

-Holland-
10-06-2008, 04:03 AM
So much bad typing grammar...it's like...overflowing my brain.

As aforementioned by Gofre, this is likely for an in-game team, so it's not like Lucario needs to Swords Dance and start strategically maneuvering around everything to score powerful KOs. Type coverage and random STAB is usually good enough for in-game teams, and Earthquake is actually very useful in-game with Lucario's other moves. The thing with Lucario, though, is that you may want to lean toward using either Special Attack or Attack mainly, because one typically outdoes the other depending on the nature, and disregarding EVs. So, whichever is higher, you can typically make a great moveset for the respective stat. If you want to keep Earthquake, lean towards physical and definitely keep Close Combat. In-game, hitting neutral is very good, and since Steel is a good type for it, Flash Cannon can be nice if it's specially-oriented.

Then again, you can just discount all of that and play it however you want to. Even if you want to play competitively, it's actually easier to just breed this for another one with different moves/stats/natures/etc. Again, as aforementioned, everything rapes anything in-game, and Shuckle out-stalls all.

Liquid_Iron
10-06-2008, 05:08 AM
So much bad typing grammar...it's like...overflowing my brain.

As aforementioned by Gofre, this is likely for an in-game team, so it's not like Lucario needs to Swords Dance and start strategically maneuvering around everything to score powerful KOs. Type coverage and random STAB is usually good enough for in-game teams, and Earthquake is actually very useful in-game with Lucario's other moves. The thing with Lucario, though, is that you may want to lean toward using either Special Attack or Attack mainly, because one typically outdoes the other depending on the nature, and disregarding EVs. So, whichever is higher, you can typically make a great moveset for the respective stat. If you want to keep Earthquake, lean towards physical and definitely keep Close Combat. In-game, hitting neutral is very good, and since Steel is a good type for it, Flash Cannon can be nice if it's specially-oriented.

Then again, you can just discount all of that and play it however you want to. Even if you want to play competitively, it's actually easier to just breed this for another one with different moves/stats/natures/etc. Again, as aforementioned, everything rapes anything in-game, and Shuckle out-stalls all.
well you need to except the fact that people that dont care to or cant spell that well are going to be on here. including people as young as 7 year olds so deal it. You talk the way you want let everyone else do what they plz. you insult people then give them advice not much people listen to advice after an insult, and its not JUST this topic your doing it all over.

Master Aqua
10-06-2008, 09:45 AM
I love this luciro move set,

luciro
item-life orb
nature addement
eves 252 attacka nd speed 6hp
move set
extreme speed
crunch
close combat
swords dance

MYSTRY MEW
10-06-2008, 01:46 PM
sorry for the bad spelling, im posting from my wii

Ultima Boss
10-06-2008, 02:04 PM
From what I can tell, this is an in-game set, which isn't allowed here. One could easily place this here (http://pokemonelite2000.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=74). Even then, it wouldn't matter, for in-game teams without a competitive feel still beat (most of the time) AI without any genuine strategic value.

With that said, this thread has been overkilled, and it's time to put an end to this.