PDA

View Full Version : Project Damage Suicune

Cucumber
10-06-2008, 02:32 AM
Well I made this Suicune on Shoddy and I tested it and boy was it great.

Suicune@Leftovers
Evs: 252 Special Defense/ 68 Defense/ 190 Hp
Calm nature [+ Special Defense, -Attack]
~Surf
~Hidden Power Electric
~Mirror Coat
~Rest

This thing kills back many special threats to a team. I did some damage calculations on some of the biggest suicune threats.

Modest Zapdos with 252 Special Attack Ev's: 56.96% - 67.01% Mirror Coat OHKO's it.

Magnezone with modest nature and 252 Special Attack 58.51% - 68.81% Mirror Coat OHKO's it

Standard Mix Deoxys: 43.30% - 51.03%

I honestly think it's great I want your opinion though.

-Holland-
10-06-2008, 02:58 AM
Well I made this Suicune on Shoddy and I tested it and boy was it great.

Suicune@Leftovers
Evs: 252 Special Defense/ 68 Defense/ 190 Hp
~Surf
~Hidden Power Electric
~Mirror Coat
~Rest

This thing kills back many special threats to a team. I did some damage calculations on some of the biggest suicune threats.

Modest Zapdos with 252 Special Attack Ev's: 56.96% - 67.01% Mirror Coat OHKO's it.

Magnezone with modest nature and 252 Special Attack 58.51% - 68.81% Mirror Coat OHKO's it

Standard Mix Deoxys: 43.30% - 51.03%

I honestly think it's great I want your opinion though.

I had tried this a long time ago in NetBattle for, like, the one week that I cared to give a damn for it, and since that metagame was so predictable, it was effective, but not nearly as much as it could be.

Now that everyone has a false sense of security with building Suicune on Defense because of Garchomp, everyone else will be fooled into a false sense of security, as they'll think it'll be running strictly Defense. I can see how this will easily foil those new Rotom variations, as they keep royally screwing me over. Moreover, now that Garchomp's gone, you can relegate special tanking to Suicune and physical tanking to, say, Gliscor or Forretress...that is, if you want.

The only problem I can see with this is that it'll only work once after they figure you out. Because of this, I'd recommend investing less Special Defense EVs, because the harder special threats hit you, the better the payoff. Then again, I only say that because Deoxys-E isn't OHKO'd definitely...Thus, I'd figure that Rotom variations might not be OHKO'd either. Besides, once they see you Mirror Coat them to death, A) It's unlikely they'll try to attack you specially again unless it's a surefire OHKO, and B) you are prone to physical assaults because they know that your offense is limited.

Other than that, though, I'm sure it's absolutely great as a pseudo-revenge killer.

Pires Reach
10-06-2008, 11:04 PM
I saw this in action, and boy did it satisfy me, but here are some suggestions.

Suicune@Leftovers
Evs: 252 Sp Defense / 252 Hp / 6 Defense
~Calm Mind
~Hidden Power Electric
~Mirror Coat
~Surf/Rest

Not only does it work. Its also unespected.