PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon teams

SaixPuppy
10-10-2008, 07:38 PM
My team includes these pokemon, 2 Arceus, Ho-oh, Lugia, Rayquaza, and Gallade.
I have won every battle i have ever had. My Ho-oh's cleanup move is Sky attack, Lugia's is Aeroblast, Rayquaza's is Hyper beam, both Arceus mop the floors with other pokemon using judgement, Gallade has a wipe out streak of knockouts using Close Combat.

Gallade knows Close combat, Focus blast, psychic, and shadow ball. one of my arceus holds an iron plate and knows hyper beam, surf, fly, and judgement. The second arceus holds an icicle plate and knows hyper beam, Fly, Judgement, and some other powerhouse move. Ho-oh has 0 items and knows Fly, sky attack, and 2 other moves that are too awesome to talk about. Lugia holds 0 items and knows
sky attack, aeroblast, fly, and one other spectacular move that i must not speak of. I also have a Torrterra, empoleon, infernape, 6 more arceus, a darkrai, 6 deoxys, kyogre, groudon, sceptile, swampert,2 lucario, spirtomb and about 70 more awesome pokemon.

Dark Turtwig
10-10-2008, 07:40 PM
I have won every battle i have ever had. My Ho-oh's cleanup move is Sky attack, Lugia's is Aeroblast, Rayquaza's is Hyper beam, both Arceus mop the floors with other pokemon using judgement, Gallade has a wipe out streak of knockouts using Close Combat.

Please rate my team!

You are'nt giving much inormation. What are their EV's? Natures? Movesets? Held Items? We can give you advice if you tell us.

Near
10-10-2008, 08:47 PM

Gallade knows Close combat, Focus blast, psychic, and shadow ball. one of my arceus holds an iron plate and knows hyper beam, surf, fly, and judgement. The second arceus holds an icicle plate and knows hyper beam, Fly, Judgement, and some other powerhouse move. Ho-oh has 0 items and knows Fly, sky attack, and 2 other moves that are too awesome to talk about. Lugia holds 0 items and knows
sky attack, aeroblast, fly, and one other spectacular move that i must not speak of. I also have a Torrterra, empoleon, infernape, 6 more arceus, a darkrai, 6 deoxys, kyogre, groudon, sceptile, swampert,2 lucario, spirtomb and about 70 more awesome pokemon.

Can you answer one question? Do you know what Evs are?

Verystrait42
10-10-2008, 09:05 PM
This team breaks so many rules AND is hacked. please Alt+F4 from life.

Dark Turtwig
10-10-2008, 09:08 PM
Can you answer one question? Do you know what Evs are?

nevermind.

Fire Away
10-10-2008, 09:44 PM
Your team sucks. It's full of ubers. What are their EV's? Natures? Movesets? Held Items? You are not giving any info.

There's a right and a wrong way to give advice. This was wrong.

Viva la Gofre
10-10-2008, 10:05 PM
There's a right and a wrong way to give advice. This was wrong.
Advising a hacker= Wrong no matter what you suggest.

muttski11lz
10-10-2008, 10:08 PM
hacks are for noobs wait till the official event comes.

shedinjask
10-11-2008, 01:34 AM
Legal hacks imo are fine I mean who can tell the difference anyways.

But blatantly hacking Arceus and claiming you have never lost a battle when I could probably kill you with my UU team? Let me emphasize this:

please Alt+F4 from life.