PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Mystery Dungeon explorers of time stuff to know and do

SaixPuppy
10-11-2008, 01:11 PM
Every time you go to the guild after graduating it is fun to do sentry duty, if you get a perfect rank then you can get 1 reviver seed. Oran berrries can ofently be found at Beach cave. If you get Dialga and Palkia to join your team then you can evolve your 2 starting pokemon. Darkrai is really hard if you use pikachu, as he has his little chumps surrrounding you. Rhyperior's special ability makes it hard to win with pikachu's electric moves. Beating palkia and dialga is hard if you don't have a strategy, to beat em you can

-Use sleep seeds and attack!
-it sometimes works to just use brute force with no strategy

I think that the tm's at the keckleon store are rip offs, so I just run into a dungeon and get some. Some tm's like sunny day and rain dance, can be sold for like 1000 poke.

Giratina
10-19-2008, 01:27 AM
And then there's the Kecleon Brothers' Reviver Seed sales. Sometimes, they will put out two Reviver Seeds instead of one, but this usually means that there will be none the next day, so be ready to go down under for some feet observation (how do they stand the smell?)

Mewsa
10-20-2008, 11:22 AM
And stocking up on apples is a must. On my Blue game, my lvl 100 Moltres fainted due to hunger :redface::oops:. But! (this only works on red and blue unfortunatly) Change leaders, tell the hungry pokemon to 'wait there' and walk around the floor, try to get to the stairs whilst doing so or compleate any jobs you have on that floor. This will recharge the hungry pokemon's HP!

SaixPuppy
11-04-2008, 03:40 PM
And then there's the Kecleon Brothers' Reviver Seed sales. Sometimes, they will put out two Reviver Seeds instead of one, but this usually means that there will be none the next day, so be ready to go down under for some feet observation (how do they stand the smell?) oh yeah i should have added it! maybe later.

SaixPuppy
11-04-2008, 03:41 PM
And stocking up on apples is a must. On my Blue game, my lvl 100 Moltres fainted due to hunger :redface::oops:. But! (this only works on red and blue unfortunatly) Change leaders, tell the hungry pokemon to 'wait there' and walk around the floor, try to get to the stairs whilst doing so or compleate any jobs you have on that floor. This will recharge the hungry pokemon's HP! yeah that too, i'll add that later.