PDA

View Full Version : I Wanna Be The Guy!

Poring
10-11-2008, 05:07 PM
In the year 200x on his 15th birthday... a child left home on his dangerous and epic quest to become The Guy! Many years ago, "The Guy" left world and retreat to "Dungeon of Doom". Now "Young Boy" goes to defeat "The Guy" and become "The Guy" with his gun pass handed down by former "Grandfather the Guy". Go find the "8 units". Now become "The Guy".

Some of you have probably heard of this. It's a very difficult platformer that's kind of like Mega Man. That's all there really is to explain, I guess. It's fun, and there are many references to other games.

Downloads here (http://kayin.pyoko.org/iwbtg/downloads.php). Get the demo first.

Cybernetic Ghost
10-12-2008, 06:02 PM
Played it on a friends laptop at college last year. SO ANNOYING.

The Jr Trainer
10-12-2008, 06:13 PM
XD

This game is so fun. I spent hours over the summer playing it. It's also a lot easier in slowmotion since everything isn't going in such high speeds at you and you have more time to react to everything. :o

I never did finish it... or come close.

Poring
10-12-2008, 07:00 PM
I haven't tried it in slo-mo yet. Maybe it will help me with beating Wily.

I'm currently playing medium mode. I need the extra save points. <_<

Vincent_Valentine_4
10-13-2008, 04:21 AM
I watched videos and my friends said that this game is awesome but really really hard at the same time.

Jet
10-14-2008, 11:22 AM
I can't find Birdo D:

Starkipraggy
10-14-2008, 11:32 AM
This game is crazy hard. >< >< ><

I've seen Youtube videos of it, and it's not pretty. Gargh.

George Jefferson
10-14-2008, 06:22 PM
This game is crazy hard. >< >< ><

I've seen Youtube videos of it, and it's not pretty. Gargh.

What's the point of playing a game if it's easy?

Poring
10-14-2008, 08:58 PM
I can't find Birdo D:

I don't even think I've gotten there yet.

I made a new file and took the secret path on the first screen. I just got past the Tetris part, and am now trying to get through the place with the Green Greens music.