PDA

View Full Version : Pokemon Colosseum (GC)

New_Glaceon
10-17-2008, 09:00 PM
Does anyone know a place to buy this game or is anyone looking to sell this game?

Dark Turtwig
10-17-2008, 09:08 PM
Try looking on www.amazon.com or www.half.ebay.com. It's pretty easy to find.

Ranma
10-18-2008, 12:03 AM
Gamestop should also have the game...

I got it when GC games were still sold at Target though...

Royal_Nidoking
10-29-2008, 10:17 PM
I got mine cuz my brother's friend gave it to me. It's pretty rare, also, to find a good copy of Colloseum in that normal black title. Now you just find crappy looking PLAYER'S CHOICE copies. No idea what mine is, I just stuff it in my Pokemon XD box. Try looking at a RALLY OLD store, like a Zellers in need of renovation. :P

SaixPuppy
11-04-2008, 03:19 PM
either ebay or amazon. i got myn at a place in the us called gamestop,but i got it like 1 year ago.

SaixPuppy
11-04-2008, 03:22 PM
Gamestop should also have the game...

I got it when GC games were still sold at Target though...
gamestop probably won't have it i checked and they didn't have a copy of it! the copy # was zilch i tell u! ZILCH!

-zilch means zero

hobos r pro
11-08-2008, 08:02 AM
I GOT AN OLD ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yayayay
but soz im not selling coz i wanna keep it =.=
i got it when i was like.... 7 or 8

theajshow
11-27-2008, 03:44 AM
I just bought a copy of Colosseum at GameStop just the other week. There's plenty of Colosseum and XD in stock, at least at the GameStops around the Seattle area.

Eeveedude
11-30-2008, 11:10 PM
I just bought a copy of Colosseum at GameStop just the other week. There's plenty of Colosseum and XD in stock, at least at the GameStops around the Seattle area.

Type in your zip here... http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=27932 . It is very helpful to find hard-to-find games. Btw I just typed in my zip and it said that almost every Gamestop near me has a copy so it can't be that hard to find.

theajshow
12-03-2008, 06:22 AM
On a related note, how easy is it to find the bonus disc that came with the Colosseum pre-order? If I understand correctly (and please correct me if I'm wrong), you can use that disc over and and over to get Jirachi, right? Well, not in the same game, but technically, it should work for one game to get Jirachi, then be able to be used again on someone else's game, right? Anybody know anymore?