PDA

View Full Version : Explorers of darkness

fatalix
10-21-2008, 03:50 PM
I know that this is meant to be a story, but I just want to point out a few things. Firstly this is the most unrealistic game ever created on the planet ( exept possibly megaman for game boy which totally sucks) I mean, how on earth could you suddenly transform in to a pokemon. Also, in the other games all the pokemon say are their names. but in this game the pokemon actually speak, I mean, isn't that stupid!

Deathspector
10-21-2008, 04:19 PM
I know that this is meant to be a story, but I just want to point out a few things. Firstly this is the most unrealistic game ever created on the planet ( exept possibly megaman for game boy which totally sucks) I mean, how on earth could you suddenly transform in to a pokemon. Also, in the other games all the pokemon say are their names. but in this game the pokemon actually speak, I mean, isn't that stupid!

Please don't post threads in the wrong places. This belongs in the General section, if anywhere, and really has no point. If you knew this was a thread meant for stories then you didn't need to post this.

Deathspector

Poké-Flem
10-21-2008, 05:14 PM
The stupidity of this thread made me laugh, LOL :biggrin:

Arkis
10-21-2008, 05:36 PM
*sigh* Fatalix, you log in for two minutes and you've already posted a random post about something stupid you're pointing out. I mean, I only just got back from the bathroom. Please Fatalix, please try not to do anything else stupid or people will laugh at you. Hmm, then again, you, PokeFlem, should maybe think about what your doing. He's only a noob. He's also only ten years old, but I guess this isn't a very solid reason as so am I.
Anyway, Fatalix, I know I know you at school, and I know I said Pe2k are a fairly lax forum, but that doesn't mean you can write something completely random and stupid. 'K? Or people'll start staring at you in certain manners.

Jack of Clovers
10-22-2008, 12:20 AM
*moved to Mystery Dungeon Board*

*Stares in a certain manner* :tongue: Games aren't exactly meant to be the most realistic. It's just something fun and entertaining to pass the time. Like a good fiction novel.

As for the second statement, as humans we can't understand Pokemon language. But as a Pokemon, then we can understand each other. The game is just translating in a way so we can play. I hope that makes sense, heh.

~Jack~

Mewsa
10-24-2008, 12:09 PM
:rolleyes:It is explained later on in the game(both in T/D and R/b) why you have become a Pokemon. Have you ever seen the mini movie that comes before almost every Pokemon film? There is almost no contribution from the human characters in them and the Pokemon speak to each other and understand each other. The same sort of thing happens in the PMD games.:neutral: