PDA

View Full Version : What Yu-Gi-Oh deck do you run?

Lord Torterra
10-26-2008, 02:59 AM
What Yu-Gi-Oh deck do you run? I run a budget exodia draw. I dunno why, but i like running it. Eliminates the worry of traps like mirror force and such.
What deck do you run?

Off topic: w00t 1000th post!

Venonat Poison Powder
11-01-2008, 06:50 PM
The dacks I run primarily are as shown:
Zombie mill
D.D. beatdown(?)
Synchro

Synchro is for casual play and D.D. helps against some guys my zombies can't beat.
My old decks were TEH PWNSOR, though...but then I lost them last year...X(
Fiend Beatdown
Warrior Rush
The fiend deck was full of tribute monsters, so I used Mausoleum of the Emperor and Card Destruction+ Beige, Vanguard of Dark World to remedy this. I was the only boy in the world who could ACTUALLY USE WICKED DREADROOT, WITHOUT SUCKING. Plus I could also use Beige with Zera the Mant in a cool way, too.
The warrior one was less fun, but MUCH more powerful. I used three Marauding Captains, obviously, and most everybody else was a beatstick. It was also full of spells to destroy monsters right after the opponent's thinking he's got me, and I ACTUALLY WAS SMART ENOUGH TO NOT USE GEARFRIED THE SWORDMASTER. I USED NO SAC. MONSTERS, BUT I WON 90% OF THE TIME. COOL.

BlueFang
11-01-2008, 07:13 PM
I usually use my Synchro deck, and I managed to get Nitro Warrior (an uber rare card) in a booster pack :razz: lucky...^^

But I also have a Dragon deck, which I try using but suck at because dragons are soo difficult, and my first deck ever: Ancient Gears. They're pretty cool, but I still use the Synchros more.

Hey, what does Mausoleum of the Emperor actually do? I haven't a clue how to use the stupid card. >.<

Venonat Poison Powder
11-01-2008, 07:41 PM
I usually use my Synchro deck, and I managed to get Nitro Warrior (an uber rare card) in a booster pack :razz: lucky...^^

But I also have a Dragon deck, which I try using but suck at because dragons are soo difficult, and my first deck ever: Ancient Gears. They're pretty cool, but I still use the Synchros more.

Hey, what does Mausoleum of the Emperor actually do? I haven't a clue how to use the stupid card. >.<
Well, first off my favorite deck type would be a proper Ancient Gear deck(like with Geartown and Ultimate Ancinet Gear Golem)...
I also got Nirto Warrior when I got my Stardust Dragon tin! Whee!!
And Mausoleum works like this: Say that you want to summon Raiza the Storm Monarch.
BUT WAIT!! You have no monsters to sacrifice in your hand AND field!!
But take a closer look...YOU HAVE MAUSOLEUM OF THE EMPEROR IN YOUR HAND!! Now you activeta it and pay 1000 life poisnts to TRIBUTE SUMMON Raiza and return one card on the field to the opponen't deck with his ability! Yay~
And next turn: YOU JUST DREW TYRANT DRAGON!! Then you sacrifice your Raiza and one thousand lp to TRIBUTE SUMMON him. OR you can pay 2000 to tribute summon him alongside Raiza!! YEAH!!
So, overall, we laerned this: Mausoleum can count as a sacrificial monster as many times as possible on your turn by aying 1000 lp. It's like the monster just lost 2 stars(or more, for lv. 9-12...)at a cost. It doesn't let you special summon the monster, however, but it CAN be used for multiple sacrifices.
I's a grape teacher.

Fossil Fusion
11-01-2008, 07:43 PM
Monarchs, Dark Scorpions.

I mainly try to run Underused Decks for fun. I dont abuse Dad/Gladiator Beasts/JD.

Venonat Poison Powder
11-01-2008, 07:54 PM
Monarchs, Dark Scorpions.

I mainly try to run Underused Decks for fun. I dont abuse Dad/Gladiator Beasts/JD.
Dark Armed? Yeah, the bully.
I also enjoy using FULL-PROXY decks!! Heh. I bring them with me to school sometimes and we all have a good laugh about it. That's how I found out how fun Dark World was...
But Dark Scorpion...I'll se how that deck goes.
You should all try out Armed Dragon theme deck, though. Based around all stages of AD(3 of lv 3, 5, 2 of 7, 10, use Masked Dragon to bring out Lv 3 from your opp. last attack for the turn), you either:
1. Lose with a crappy hand.
2. Win with a great hand and manage to bring out two Lv 7/10s. That's how I always use it.

BlueFang
11-01-2008, 09:39 PM
Well, first off my favourite deck type would be a proper Ancient Gear deck(like with Geartown and Ultimate Ancinet Gear Golem)...
I also got Nirto Warrior when I got my Stardust Dragon tin! Whee!!
And Mausoleum works like this: Say that you want to summon Raiza the Storm Monarch.
BUT WAIT!! You have no monsters to sacrifice in your hand AND field!!
But take a closer look...YOU HAVE MAUSOLEUM OF THE EMPEROR IN YOUR HAND!! Now you activate it and pay 1000 life points to TRIBUTE SUMMON Raiza and return one card on the field to the opponent's deck with his ability! Yay~
And next turn: YOU JUST DREW TYRANT DRAGON!! Then you sacrifice your Raiza and one thousand lp to TRIBUTE SUMMON him. OR you can pay 2000 to tribute summon him alongside Raiza!! YEAH!!
So, overall, we learned this: Mausoleum can count as a sacrificial monster as many times as possible on your turn by paying 1000 lp. It's like the monster just lost 2 stars(or more, for lv. 9-12...)at a cost. It doesn't let you special summon the monster, however, but it CAN be used for multiple sacrifices.
I's a grape teacher.

Ahh..thank you, venonat. hmm...now, how to win if i have hardly any lp left...i need to trade more often with my friends. ^^

Jet
11-02-2008, 03:20 AM
NOTE: If you use Mausoleum's ability on Monarchs, you WON'T GET THEIR EFFECT, since you didn't offer any tributes.

My serious deck:

- Anti-meta deck (Skill Drain / Royal Oppression / Burn); can easily side-deck to:
- "Tic Toc your'e Dead" (Clock Tower Prison / Final Countdown / Burn <with a hint of Skill Drain and Oppression>)

(Now if I can only get my hands on some Dark Bribes T_T)

My fun decks:
- Goddess deck (Vennominaga)

Soon to be completed:
- Plant (Aki Izayoi <Akiza> themed) (can be side-decked to a Gigaplant OTK with 3 Lonefires, 3 Gemini Summoners and 3 Blazewings)
- Black Feather Harpies (focuses on Winged Beasts; with the addition of the new Black Feather monsters to come in the next set Crimson Crisis; I got the Harpies, all I need are the Black Feathers and Dark Simorgh... will probably need 1 Caius :/)

Black Feather examples:

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/d/d2/BlackFeather-SiroccoofDawn-JP-Anime-5D.png
Black Feather - Sirocco of the Dawn
Dark / Winged Beast
2000 ATK / 900 DEF

Effect: If your opponent controls a monster and you control no monsters, you can Normal Summon this card without Tributing. Once per turn you can select 1 "Black Feather" monster you control. It gains ATK equal to the combined ATK of all other face-up "Black Feather" monsters you control until the End Phase. If you use this effect, your other "Black Feather" monsters cannot attack this turn.

http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/thumb/0/0c/BlackFeather-GaleoftheHurricane-JP-Anime-5D.png/350px-BlackFeather-GaleoftheHurricane-JP-Anime-5D.png
Black Feather - Gale of the Hurricane
Dark / Winged-Beast / Tuner
1300 ATK / 400 DEF

Effect:If you control a "Black Feather" monster other than "Black Feather - Gale of the Hurricane", you can Special Summon this card from your hand. Once per turn, you can halve the ATK and DEF of 1 face-up monster your opponent controls.

There's one Black Feather that's Lvl 4 that deals piercing damage and probably does more <but its effect is still hazy from the show and no spoilers on it yet>

and of course, a Synchro:

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/yugioh/images/b/be/BlackFeather-ArmoredWing-JP-Anime-5D.jpg
Black Feather - Armored Wing
2500 ATK / 1500 DEF
1 "Black Feather" Tuner + 1 or more non-Tuner monsters

Effect: This card cannot be destroyed by battle. You take no Battle Damage from battles involving this card. If this card attacks, place 1 Wedge Counter on the opposing monster (max. 1). By removing all Wedge Counters from your opponent's side of the field, the ATK and DEF of all monsters that had a Wedge Counter became 0 until the End Phase.

and you guys do research on what Dark Simorgh does :P

btw yes I use Japanese cards; we follow OCG rules not TCG; TCG screws rarities all over :P Our Il Blud is common XD

@Chris: what's JD? don't forget the City decks <Little, Mid and Big City decks> Little City and Mid City are variations of E-Heros and Honest, and Big City abuses Skyscraper 2. I'm surprised Lightsworn decks aren't as competitive in the US as here. Heck even 6-samurai decks are competitive.

Oxygen
11-02-2008, 08:22 AM
I used to run an Elemental Hero deck. It screwed up.

I also tried an XYZ deck. It also failed.

Master Aqua
11-02-2008, 09:41 AM
My main deck is an exodia deck bent on either drawing exodia or using exodious the ultimate forbbiden one.

My new second deck is a friend beat down deck allowing easy summon of raviel and the wicked avitar.

Me and my friends have decided that the recent limited and forbiden lists are screwed up and use the list of september of last year insted for any tournaments we set up between each other.

Jet
11-02-2008, 01:44 PM
I used to run an Elemental Hero deck. It screwed up.

I also tried an XYZ deck. It also failed.
actually E-Heroes are competetive enough to be used in serious tournaments; with the abuse of E-Hero Ocean and Skyscraper 2 :P

XYZ is kinda possible lol; with the addition of V and W to form VWXYZ one XD

@Arate: reason why several cards are banned because they're too powerful :/

Oxygen
11-02-2008, 01:52 PM
actually E-Heroes are competetive enough to be used in serious tournaments; with the abuse of E-Hero Ocean and Skyscraper 2 :P

I only have like, one Polymerisation, and have lost my fusion gate :x

XYZ is kinda possible lol; with the addition of V and W to form VWXYZ one XD

That's what I do.

The Doctor
11-02-2008, 02:40 PM
I have...

A Dino Deck, Elemental Hero Deck, Destiny Hero Deck, A Dark Deck, and a Light Deck.

Nuff said!

~Darkness

P.S. I would OWN all of YOU! :crackup:

Stardy
11-02-2008, 03:01 PM
I-like, use a crappy one for lulz.
My strongest monster must be Mokey Mokey or Ojama King lulz. o:

Mainly because I equip MM with Amulet of Ambition. Its the god of killing tribute monsters with weak decks. And Ojama King is just, well, Ojama King. I just play for a laugh, not for the win. I fail, I know. ):

Jet
11-02-2008, 03:15 PM
I only have like, one Polymerisation, and have lost my fusion gate :x

That's what I do.
actually you don't need the fusions; just get skyscraper 2, Card of Safe Return, E-Hero Ocean, E-Hero Stratos, Neos, probably Wildmans too, and just have Miracle Fusion as your last ditch card :P with the letters (H, E, R, and O) as some spell power...

of course I don't think you play seriously now lol

Master Aqua
11-02-2008, 09:47 PM
@Arate: reason why several cards are banned because they're too powerful :/

Well the recent limited and forbbiden list is screwed up, things like premature burial have been baned and monster reborn is still limited and cyber drgon has been limted to one.

Dark Turtwig
11-02-2008, 09:50 PM
People seriously still play Yu-Gi-Oh? I thought that faded away like Beyblades.

Master Aqua
11-02-2008, 09:56 PM
People seriously still play Yu-Gi-Oh? I thought that faded away like Beyblades.

No thank you very much yu-gi-oh is still as common as it used to be in my eyes through GX ruined things a little but they did introduce some very good and uniquce cards like cyber dragons.

fooooootonman
11-02-2008, 10:05 PM
oh well, i use a graveyard deck ^^

Jet
11-03-2008, 03:07 AM
Well the recent limited and forbbiden list is screwed up, things like premature burial have been baned and monster reborn is still limited and cyber drgon has been limted to one.
There's a reason why they banned Premature Burial; and NOT Monster Reborn;

all because of 1 card that will be printed in TCG soon: Arms Hole (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Arms_Hole)

and the reason why Dark Magician of chaos is banned is with the recent release of Imperial Iron Wall (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_Iron_Wall)

for Cyber Dragon; yea I'm kinda pissed about turning it into 1 per deck (even though I don't have one); probably because no originality comes from the decks and people frequently use it :P

Kenny_C.002
11-03-2008, 03:18 AM

all because of 1 card that will be printed in TCG soon: Arms Hole (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Arms_Hole)

and the reason why Dark Magician of chaos is banned is with the recent release of Imperial Iron Wall (http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Imperial_Iron_Wall)

for Cyber Dragon; yea I'm kinda pissed about turning it into 1 per deck (even though I don't have one); probably because no originality comes from the decks and people frequently use it :P

Arms Hole: wtf's with the random first part of the ability?

Dark Magician of chaos: I may have something mixed up here, but I thought that illegal payments simply can't be paid instead. o_O

Ultima Boss
11-03-2008, 03:26 AM
I run mainly a deck based off the Zombie World structure deck, seeing as how I bought three of them - along with the Stardust Dragon tin - today at Wal Mart. I also have a touch of Darklord Zerato, and a couple of Tuner monsters so I can summon Stardust Dragon - not that my theme is beckoning the Stardust Zombie Dragon. : P

Jet
11-03-2008, 07:38 AM
Arms Hole: wtf's with the random first part of the ability?

Dark Magician of chaos: I may have something mixed up here, but I thought that illegal payments simply can't be paid instead. o_O
it's not random; its supposedly a cost, a "drawback"... current YGO meta though, it's not a drawback, at times it's even advantageous (with the current metagame of needing 3 Dark monsters in the Graveyard for Dark Armed Dragon, as well as having 4 different Lightsworn monsters in the graveyard for Judgment Dragon; dumping cards from your own deck is good mostly); and if the discarded top card of your deck was an Equip spell, you CAN get that one as well. With that, Premature Burial can be easily fetched; that's why they had to ban it.

the ruling for Imperial Iron Wall with cards being removed from play; if a card would be removed from play; they are sent to the Graveyard instead. hence the cheap-@$$ combo of Dark Magician of Chaos and Monster Reborn; same goes for Quillbolt Hedgehog and Mass Driver/Cannon Soldier.

@Ultima: lol, someone who uses synchros for a change XD You might wanna get your hands on Plaguespreader Zombie in Crossroads then :P

Master Aqua
11-03-2008, 07:52 AM

It's stil not enough, premature burial still only gives 1 summon from the grave whislt you loose a summon from your hand, even with that kind of an effect monster reborn the aility to reborn with no draw backs from either players gravyard is still the more "unfair" card.

That card could could sriously protect my exodia deck from DD decks, it's a shame about dark magician of chaos through...

Meh cyber dragon limit to one, don't know a single person who dose not think it's a step too far....

Could you tell me why magician of faith is banned, is there some card I have no heard of that makes it "unafair".

Jet
11-03-2008, 08:48 AM
I'm guessing you guys don't play seriously XD

main deck that died in Japan (also my main deck T_T) when Premature Burial, Dark Magician of Chaos was banned and Mosnter Gate and Reasoning was restricted: Gaia Gate OTK

how does it work (my build):

Monsters LV 1-4):
1x Treeborn Frog
1x Evil Hero Infernal Gainer (target 1 fiend monster you control, and remove this card from the game. the targeted monster can attack twice during the same battle phase. This card returns into play during the 2nd standby phase after you activate this effect)

Lv 5-6:
1x Jinzo
1x Kuraz, the Light Monarch (when you tribute summon it, destroy up to 2 cards. The card's controllers draws a card. Kuraz can't attack the same turn it was summoned)

Lv 7+:
1x Dark Magician of Chaos
3x Valkyrion, the Magnet Warrior (a level 8 rock)
3x Grinder Golem (a level 8 fiend)

Spells:
3x Dark Calling
3x Monster Gate
3x Reasoning
3x Trade Ins (discard level 8 monster, draw 2)
3x Upstart Goblin
3x Arms Hole
2x Hand Severing
2x Magic Stone Excavation
1x D.D.R.
1x Scapegoat
1x Premature Burial
1x Monster Reborn
1x Heavy Storm
1x Giant Trunade
1x Megamorph

Main Killer: Evil Hero Dark Gaia (fusion)

reason: Monster Gate or Reasoning; keep dumping all cards since Valkyrion and the level 8 fiend can't be special summoned by their effect. you dump a hell lot, until you can summon a monster; most likely Kuraz, Jinzo, Dark Magician of Chaos, Treeborn Frog or Evil Hero Infernal Gainer. if Dark Magician of Chaos goes to the graveyard via Reasoning <opponent says level 8>, revive it back with Monster Reborn or Premature Burial.

If Kuraz gets dumped, the better. Activate Arms Hole to get Premature Burial. Activate Premature Burial to revive Kuraz; target Kuraz himself and Premature Burial; you draw 2. oh look you have Magic Shard Excavation from the draw 2; discard 2, get Premature burial again, targeting Kuraz again... Kuraz targets himself and Premature Burial again, you draw 2 again... as long as you can keep on reviving Kuraz via Premature burial, there's no real drawback since your goal is to draw and draw and dump and dump until you have 1 Rock (Valkyrion) and 1 Fiend (random level 8 fiend) in your graveyard to activate Dark Calling; which summons an Evil Hero by removing form play the fusion materials from the graveyard. You call out Dark Gaia; which will usually have a 7500 ATK, since its ATK is the total ATK of the fusion monsters <Valkyrion 3500, Grinder Golem 3000>, double if equipped with Megamorph. not to mention Dark Gaia's effect that when it attacks, all of the opponent's monsters are changed to ATK position.

long story short: Kuraz + Premature burial = constant draw engine. Also, recently not a lot of people use Normal Summons; so what if you can't Normal Summon or set; you can Special summon anyway; that's why Arms Hole + Premature Burial = deadly combination

monster reborn may have no drawbacks, but it's not an equip card, and it cannot be searched by Arms Hole. With 3x Arms Hole, you can easily get Premature Burial; the chances of getting it are increased. Also; the pay 800 LP part is important for Megamorph users too.

Magician of Faith is banned because there are too much Spell reviving cards that were available at that time; aka the more powerful DMoC. Though hopefully they'll bring her back in the next list, since DMoC is banned now... or probably not with the new release of new spellcasters that can retrieve spell cards :/

Master Aqua
11-03-2008, 08:10 PM
I'm guessing you guys don't play seriously XD

main deck that died in Japan (also my main deck T_T) when Premature Burial, Dark Magician of Chaos was banned and Mosnter Gate and Reasoning was restricted: Gaia Gate OTK

how does it work (my build):

Monsters LV 1-4):
1x Treeborn Frog
1x Evil Hero Infernal Gainer (target 1 fiend monster you control, and remove this card from the game. the targeted monster can attack twice during the same battle phase. This card returns into play during the 2nd standby phase after you activate this effect)

Lv 5-6:
1x Jinzo
1x Kuraz, the Light Monarch (when you tribute summon it, destroy up to 2 cards. The card's controllers draws a card. Kuraz can't attack the same turn it was summoned)

Lv 7+:
1x Dark Magician of Chaos
3x Valkyrion, the Magnet Warrior (a level 8 rock)
3x Grinder Golem (a level 8 fiend)

Spells:
3x Dark Calling
3x Monster Gate
3x Reasoning
3x Trade Ins (discard level 8 monster, draw 2)
3x Upstart Goblin
3x Arms Hole
2x Hand Severing
2x Magic Stone Excavation
1x D.D.R.
1x Scapegoat
1x Premature Burial
1x Monster Reborn
1x Heavy Storm
1x Giant Trunade
1x Megamorph

Main Killer: Evil Hero Dark Gaia (fusion)

reason: Monster Gate or Reasoning; keep dumping all cards since Valkyrion and the level 8 fiend can't be special summoned by their effect. you dump a hell lot, until you can summon a monster; most likely Kuraz, Jinzo, Dark Magician of Chaos, Treeborn Frog or Evil Hero Infernal Gainer. if Dark Magician of Chaos goes to the graveyard via Reasoning <opponent says level 8>, revive it back with Monster Reborn or Premature Burial.

If Kuraz gets dumped, the better. Activate Arms Hole to get Premature Burial. Activate Premature Burial to revive Kuraz; target Kuraz himself and Premature Burial; you draw 2. oh look you have Magic Shard Excavation from the draw 2; discard 2, get Premature burial again, targeting Kuraz again... Kuraz targets himself and Premature Burial again, you draw 2 again... as long as you can keep on reviving Kuraz via Premature burial, there's no real drawback since your goal is to draw and draw and dump and dump until you have 1 Rock (Valkyrion) and 1 Fiend (random level 8 fiend) in your graveyard to activate Dark Calling; which summons an Evil Hero by removing form play the fusion materials from the graveyard. You call out Dark Gaia; which will usually have a 7500 ATK, since its ATK is the total ATK of the fusion monsters <Valkyrion 3500, Grinder Golem 3000>, double if equipped with Megamorph. not to mention Dark Gaia's effect that when it attacks, all of the opponent's monsters are changed to ATK position.

long story short: Kuraz + Premature burial = constant draw engine. Also, recently not a lot of people use Normal Summons; so what if you can't Normal Summon or set; you can Special summon anyway; that's why Arms Hole + Premature Burial = deadly combination

monster reborn may have no drawbacks, but it's not an equip card, and it cannot be searched by Arms Hole. With 3x Arms Hole, you can easily get Premature Burial; the chances of getting it are increased. Also; the pay 800 LP part is important for Megamorph users too.

Magician of Faith is banned because there are too much Spell reviving cards that were available at that time; aka the more powerful DMoC. Though hopefully they'll bring her back in the next list, since DMoC is banned now... or probably not with the new release of new spellcasters that can retrieve spell cards :/

a simple solution to the arms hole situation would be to limit it to one, i hope that happens and it's nice that some other than me misses the magcian of faith .

I still use herr but only in friendly duels.

Fossil Fusion
11-03-2008, 10:45 PM
actually you don't need the fusions; just get skyscraper 2, Card of Safe Return, E-Hero Ocean, E-Hero Stratos, Neos, probably Wildmans too, and just have Miracle Fusion as your last ditch card :P with the letters (H, E, R, and O) as some spell power...

of course I don't think you play seriously now lol

Extra Deck Limit killed Elemental Heroes but not Little City. Wildedge is prolly the only fusion worth using in a way. The Wingmans are okay I guess.

Dinosaurs and VWXYZ are fun xD. I've only ever got VWXYZ out 3 times. Once in 1 duel and twice in 1 duel.

avinash
11-03-2008, 10:55 PM
I run my signature "Between Heaven and Hell" deck, which consist of NO TRAPS, NO MAGICS, just 20 4 star monsters, and 20 8 Star monsters which are UBER rare, and Ive colected them over the past 6 years...

Jet
11-04-2008, 01:56 AM
Extra Deck Limit killed Elemental Heroes but not Little City. Wildedge is prolly the only fusion worth using in a way. The Wingmans are okay I guess.

Dinosaurs and VWXYZ are fun xD. I've only ever got VWXYZ out 3 times. Once in 1 duel and twice in 1 duel.
you'd be surprised how easy it is to summon Vennominaga now :D

korklosh
11-04-2008, 02:13 AM
Well i dont have a specific deck i just know that my main decks are my girl deck on girl monsters like alexis from yu-gi-oh gx there my favorite and of course my fairy deck i can usally win with thesse i cant list the cards cause my decks are at a friends house because we combined our cards i have the pokemon cards that we own at my house and he has the yugioh a his house :D

Lord Torterra
11-04-2008, 11:33 AM
you'd be surprised how easy it is to summon Vennominaga now :D

Sorry to seem like a noob, but what's with all the fuss about Vennominaga and the other venom snakes? I don't see much in them other than just some attack lowering.

Jet
11-04-2008, 12:36 PM
Sorry to seem like a noob, but what's with all the fuss about Vennominaga and the other venom snakes? I don't see much in them other than just some attack lowering.
apparently you haven't read her text yet...

This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set. This card cannot be Special Summoned except with its own effect or with "Rise of the Snake Deity". This card gains 500 ATK for each Reptile-Type monster in your Graveyard. This card cannot be targeted and is unaffected by the effects of other Monsters, Spells, and Traps. When this card is destroyed by battle and sent to the Graveyard, you can remove from play 1 other Reptile-Type monster from your Graveyard to Special Summon this card. When this card inflicts Battle Damage to your opponent, place 1 Hyper-Venom Counter on it. When 3 Hyper-Venom Counters are on this card, you win the Duel.

the only way to kill her is through Lava Golem, or over-powering her in ATK... or Zombie World. Or of your opponent is stalling and has some Wave Motion Cannon or Final Countdown counting :/ lol

Venonat Poison Powder
11-04-2008, 03:14 PM
Well i dont have a specific deck i just know that my main decks are my girl deck on girl monsters like alexis from yu-gi-oh gx there my favorite and of course my fairy deck i can usally win with thesse i cant list the cards cause my decks are at a friends house because we combined our cards i have the pokemon cards that we own at my house and he has the yugioh a his house :D

Dude, use periods.

Venom decks are cool, but too hard to use if you don't have the right stuffs. Plus several of the monsters for he deck have such low stats, it's barely usable. NEVER USE THE VENOM SNAKE Lv 1-5 MONSTERS. Get good reptiles and the two important holofoil dudes and some reasonings or monster gates, or something? Either way, I'm not going to use that theme any time soon.

My dream deck, for some reason I'm still trying to figure out, is an ANCIENT GEAR DECK!! I needs me some GEARTOWNS, and some GOLEMS, stay away from the GADGETS, and find me a ULTIMATE ANCINET GEAR GOLEM...I could find a way to make it OTK potential. Maybe a lil' bit of burn damage and a Ring of Destruction...yeah. Cool...

Charizard Michelle
11-04-2008, 03:42 PM
I have a few YGO decks. I list then in order.

1) Remove from Play Deck- Originally it was a Inferno Tempest Deck but it grew a lot from the last structure deck with DD montsters. I really like this deck since it got rid of one thing that I didn't like which was the graveyard. I mean I don't see the need for one with this deck so my opponet doesn't need it too. Just added Dark Dust Sprit to help clear the field. haha Favorite thing to do is Gravekeeper's Servant and Macro Cosmos/Dimension Fissure. The thing we fear is things like Heavy Storm.

2) Toon Deck- Now this one I like too a lot too. Nobody uses Toons so I get to go stragiht for the meat of the Life Points. Just got to make sure your toons stay on the field for one turn or summon them in your opponet's turn. Still it not hard to protect my little harmless toons once Astral Barrier and Spirit Barrier. haha

3) Insect Burn Deck- This is just a fun deck I run. Just focus on getting DNA Surgery on Insect Barrier on the field and then bite away at life points with burn cards. It isn't perfect nor complete but it just something to use.

4) Anicent Gear Deck- I just built this one and so far the results have vary. Need to use it a bit more and see how it works. Gear Town is awesome since it makes it easy to get the Anicent Gear Golem up there. Don't have the Ultimate Anicent Gera Golem but really I think I can go without it. Magical Hats is a very useful card in this deck.

Decks to come:

1) Inferno Tempest Deck- Fill this sucker up with low attack monsters and a few light attack then get Grinder Golem up or Mage Power or such then attack to activate Inferno Tempest. Stall for a bit and burn or final attack with Return from a Different Dimension. Going to fix it up from what I learned from my Remove From Play Deck.

2) Vemon Snake Deck- Going to be hard but it was fun to use it once when a friend let me use it once.

I like to play the strange decks.

Drew, Draw, Drawn!

Kenny
11-04-2008, 03:50 PM
I currently run a Synchro deck that has Monarchs and Warriors in it.

I'm thinking about making a new deck, which will either be Plants or Zombies.

Venonat Poison Powder
11-04-2008, 04:05 PM
I currently run a Synchro deck that has Monarchs and Warriors in it.

I'm thinking about making a new deck, which will either be Plants or Zombies.
Well, do what I do. Make a proxy deck first with all the cards you want to use represented and see which one works better. Black Rose Dragon FTW. I could side-deck my Synchro deck to be plantier...I have the original Fairy King Truesdale that increases ATK of plants by 500 no matter WHAT position he's in. My LV6 2700...

Ultima Boss
11-04-2008, 04:35 PM
Or you could use YVD?

Jet
11-05-2008, 02:49 AM
Or you could use YVD?
lol yes, if you want to test out a deck; use YVD.

(try find it in google)

Ultima Boss
11-05-2008, 03:07 AM
That and/or you have no friends and/or other decks to duel yourself with. Even then, not all of us possess the integrity to test strategies against oneself.

Venonat Poison Powder
11-07-2008, 08:52 PM
I'm actually good at that, as I'm great at forgetting what cards I've just set down on the other side of the field.