PDA

View Full Version : IF Skins. o:

Stardy
10-28-2008, 10:19 AM
Can somebody tell me a good place to get IF Skins? >_>
I was thinking about making a forum, and... yeah, I need a skin. Just want to know a resource-site for it, or how to make one if all else fails. s:

Help? o:

Shadow Eevee
10-28-2008, 09:29 PM
Here's a good site, but you have to join the forums first. (http://s2.zetaboards.com/ifskinzone/forum/142/)

Stardy
10-28-2008, 10:14 PM
Here's a good site, but you have to join the forums first. (http://s2.zetaboards.com/ifskinzone/forum/142/)

I am (or was, dunno if something happened to my account. o: ) already a member there actually, but left when they started to focus more on ZB. Didn't know they still had an IF Section though, thanks. ;D

Shadow Eevee
10-29-2008, 01:56 AM
I am (or was, dunno if something happened to my account. o: ) already a member there actually, but left when they started to focus more on ZB. Didn't know they still had an IF Section though, thanks. ;D

You're welcome. By the way, ZB is the updated version of IF, so they're practically the same thing. Ionno if a ZB skin will work on an IF forum, but I do know that there is a feature that converts your forum into a ZB forum, although you have to wait a while (I waited 2 months.)

Oxygen
10-29-2008, 08:49 AM
Good to see you back, Stardy!

You're welcome. By the way, ZB is the updated version of IF, so they're practically the same thing. Ionno if a ZB skin will work on an IF forum, but I do know that there is a feature that converts your forum into a ZB forum, although you have to wait a while (I waited 2 months.)

Nah, ZB doesn't work on IF, different code. I prefer IF because it currently has better skins, and when I paste the code in, it crashes my computer :x

Azumao
11-01-2008, 11:52 PM
IF and ZB are pretty different, and I prefer IF. I think it's easier to operate and has better skins and features.

Stardy
11-02-2008, 03:03 PM
I actually went with a ZetaBoard, and I find it easier to run than IF. That doesn't mean I don't prefer InvisionFree though. I find it easier to post on and whatnot, but ZB is pretty awesome, I must admit. :P

Xtra
11-02-2008, 03:09 PM
I personally like IF more, for the looks anyways. If you were looking for gadgets and gizmoes for your forum, you made a good choice going with ZB.