Naruto
Oriheme
Rukia
Ed(Cowboy Beebop)
Brock

If you feel Different about my list Make a new one if u wanna:confused::oops:

pikachugirl2
11-02-2008, 12:34 AM
U mean like Team Rocket? Major comic relief..............

On Lucky Star, Yukata and her friends are like comic relief characters kinda.

Sakura from Naruto isn't that much comic relief, but Naruto definately is a moron.

Synester
11-02-2008, 12:35 AM
Rukia, isn't useless, she's actually pretty strong. Naruto isn't weak either, and neither is Sakura in Shippuden, what the hell are you talking about?

Hoshika
11-02-2008, 12:45 AM
A CRC is a bastard on a anime series who

A.Gets in the way.
B.Doesnt Do A Damn Thing
or
C. WEAK AS HELL

So express you feelings for These Characters

Saka
Sakura
Light
Konohamaru
Sakura(S)
Naruto
Oriheme
Rukia
Ed(Cowboy Beebop)
Brock

If you feel Different about my list Make a new one if u wanna:confused::oops:

I want to make a new list *AND NEW RULES* because 1. over half your list is made of Naruto characters and 2. your definitions of a comic relief character are entirely wrong.

pikachugirl2
11-02-2008, 12:46 AM
the old Naruto, man. Rukia owns, she's not comic relief. And since when is Light Yagami a comic relief man? HE KILLS PEOPLE!!!!!!

George Jefferson
11-08-2008, 12:07 AM
the old Naruto, man. Rukia owns, she's not comic relief. And since when is Light Yagami a comic relief man? HE KILLS PEOPLE!!!!!!

Death is funny these days.

Stardy
11-08-2008, 01:42 PM
dude stop spamming in Anime and Manga threads plz!
It's a Bot, it won't excactly listen to you. :\

Anyhow, i'm just gonna say Keroro from Keroro Gunsou/Sgt. Frog; just because I can't be bothered to make a proper list at the moment. :|

Venonat Poison Powder
11-10-2008, 08:12 PM
No way I'm making a list of 10 guys. Too long.

KON!!(Bleach)
KONCHOME!!(Zatch Bell)
LAMBO!!(Reborn!)

George Jefferson
11-11-2008, 04:49 PM
Azumanga Daioh is filled with comic relief (Though, I wouldn't exactly call it relief, it's actually a comedy.)

But, out of all the characters, I'd say Ayumi Kasuga, or, Osaka.

She's dimwitted, slow, and... Really absent minded. But, she's the best character on the show. Pretty cute girl, too, and really funny.

Lord Celebi
11-13-2008, 01:15 AM
A CRC is a bastard on a anime series who

A.Gets in the way.
B.Doesnt Do A Damn Thing
or
C. WEAK AS HELL
This post is entirely pointless and wrong.

BTW, tone down the language. You didn't even need to use bastard in there, but threw it in there for the hell of it. Gratuitous swearing isn't allowed on PE2K, sorry to say.

PokeGamer
11-28-2008, 02:17 PM
Davis (Digimon)
Armadillomon
Veemon
Team rocket

Neo Emolga
11-28-2008, 02:30 PM
I think your idea of a comic relief character is off. Light definitely isn't a CRC, but Ryuk on the other hand could be considered one. As for Brock, that's probably a bit more on the money, but I wouldn't say his purpose is completely useless either. As for the others, I just don't know them.

A comic relief character may have some role (they're not completely pointless, get in the way, or don't do a thing like you said), but for the most part, they are supporting characters that give the viewer some humor now and then. To use Death Note as an example, Light is more of a contemplative thinker, whereas Ryuk follows him around, and adds in interesting and even humorous remarks about Light and his actions. This is to show Ryuk's personality, as well as give the view a little bit of humor, even though the entire Death Note anime is geared way more toward being a Noir type fictional storyline.

You've seen these kinds of characters before, whether they're in action movies or whatever. These are the kinds of characters that make you laugh even though the situation they're placed in seems very grim. They also tend to be sarcastic and cynical as well.

Kendo
12-01-2008, 10:56 PM
I don't think he'll listen...but those definetly aren't comedy relief characters. Execpt maybe - MAYBE - Orihime. But probably NOT. Brock is kind of comedy relief. I don't read Cowboy Bebop.

Also, there's a character in Blade of Heaven called the Fat Ninja. (.....) He's comedy relief. And so is Natsumi, from Death Note.

ThEcHaMpIoNoFsApPhIrE
12-01-2008, 11:07 PM
U mean like Team Rocket? Major comic relief..............

On Lucky Star, Yukata and her friends are like comic relief characters kinda.

Sakura from Naruto isn't that much comic relief, but Naruto definately is a moron.
Kuwabara from YuYu Hakusho

Gir.

R2-D2.

pikachugirl2
01-13-2009, 10:22 PM
Okay here's my list:

Kon(Bleach)
Team Rocket(Pokemon)
Konata Izumi(Lucky Star)
Setsuna(School Days)
Makoto's friend whose name i can't remember(School Days)
Konahamuru(Naruto)
Hojo(Inuyasha)
Toya(Cardcaptor Sakura)
Mikuru(The Melancholy Of Haruhi Suzumiya)

Now this ones different. People who are occasionally stupid/awkward but not comic relief:
Ash Ketchum(Pokemon)(I love u!!!)
Naruto(where else???)
Orihime(Bleach)
Edward Elric(Fullmetal Alchemist)
Saionji Sekai(School Days)
Inuyasha(Once again, where else?)
Yukito(Sola)
Mokona(Magic Knight Rayearth)
Sakura(Cardcaptor Sakura)

That's a better list.

Centurion
01-14-2009, 10:09 PM
Kuwabara from YuYu Hakusho

He was one of my favorites which is funny because I hated him at first. :mrgreen: