PDA

View Full Version : Video Game Vixens

::JD::
06-17-2005, 10:03 PM
Anyone who has G4 should have seen previews or even watched Video Game Vixens. It's a special virtual beauty pagent. What do yo think of the pagent? Who do you think will win? Discuss here.

Current Title Holders:

Dressed to Kill: Kasumi-DOA3, DOA Extreme Beach Volleyball
Best Booty: Lara Croft-Tomb Raider
Sexiest Finish: Summer-Outlaw Golf 2
Dirtiest Dancer: Tina-DOA3, DOA Extreme Beach Volleyball
Kinkiest Accessory: Ivy's Whip Sword-Soul Caliber II
Most Dangerous Curves: Rayne-BloodRayne 2
Biggest Guns: Ada Wong-Resident Evil 4
Best Bounce: Reiko-Rumble Roses
Baddest Good Girl: Rikku Final Fantasy X-2

Video Game Vixen 2005: Tina-DOA3, DOA Extreme Beach Volleyball

Sudo
06-18-2005, 11:01 AM
Sounds kinda adult...

What platform is this game for?

AbXtreme
06-18-2005, 11:30 AM
It's no format there all different games.

Biggest Guns: Lady's Kalina Ann - Devil May Cry 3

Visual
06-18-2005, 05:35 PM
I've seen it, and it's really perverted, but I want Tina to win. Because Tina pwns you. :cool:

The Elite Ygseto
06-18-2005, 05:58 PM
I wacthed it, it was diffrent than I expected. I didn't want that weird guy hosting it, just videos of the girls.

MystiKal
06-18-2005, 06:08 PM
Ah you don't like Hal Sparks Ygseto? I think he's a great comedian.

Pidgeot79
06-19-2005, 12:45 AM
Meh, I think the show is just a pathetic attempt to appeal to a new type of audience.

Visual
06-19-2005, 05:02 AM
G4 overall is just incredibly...wannabe-geeky if you can believe it, and it's just so stereotypical. All the shows really just suck, too. Most of them are just copies of each other. :ermm:

Back to the actual topic...umm...they need to get rid of that host, he just makes the whole thing worse, and that nerdy kid that pops up who probably jacks off to the ending of Super Mario World with the Peach tongue. :neutral:

Other than that it's all good. Just show more of Tina. Screw everyone else. :cool:

!CeMAn
06-19-2005, 05:38 AM
:biggrin: i got banned from the gamefaqs forum for making a thread about the top 3 video game babes we'd like to um... have.

is there a platform class or whatever?? Can i nominate vixens from SNES?

Sudo
06-19-2005, 12:26 PM
G4 overall is just incredibly...wannabe-geeky if you can believe it, and it's just so stereotypical. All the shows really just suck, too. Most of them are just copies of each other. :ermm:

Back to the actual topic...umm...they need to get rid of that host, he just makes the whole thing worse, and that nerdy kid that pops up who probably jacks off to the ending of Super Mario World with the Peach tongue.

Other than that it's all good. Just show more of Tina. Screw everyone else. :cool:

Wow you say what you thinkl! lol.

I will watch that show soon but it sounds kinda wierd...

The Elite Ygseto
06-19-2005, 02:00 PM

Back to the actual topic...umm...they need to get rid of that host, he just makes the whole thing worse, and that nerdy kid that pops up who probably jacks off to the ending of Super Mario World with the Peach tongue. :neutral:

It was better when it was Tech-TV and none of the new dumbasses where there. I miss Pat and Leo! -Cries-

But yeah, we need more Tina! XD

AbXtreme
06-19-2005, 02:51 PM
Explain 3 Reasons why Tina is so good,
(Without saying she has big boobs)

Lady, Nina Williams, Paine and Lulu *drools*

The Elite Ygseto
06-19-2005, 02:54 PM
Nice face, nice ass, nice legs. Duh!

XD

AbXtreme
06-19-2005, 03:33 PM
Nice face, nice ass, nice legs. Duh!

XD

ok then how about 3 things with out all that u said

XD XP

Visual
06-19-2005, 05:11 PM
Is there really anything more one would need?

DOA girls > everyone else

Tina = best DOA chick

Do the math. :cool:

!CeMAn
06-20-2005, 01:18 AM
Dude! Vis, that post you did:
Back to the actual topic...umm...they need to get rid of that host, he just makes the whole thing worse, and that nerdy kid ...
the rest of it was kind of... inappropriate, don't you think? Not that i have a problem with language like that, but i'd hate to see you get in trouble.

i'd like to say i think Marle from Chrono Trigger is the sexiest video game girl evar. Cute blonde, green eyes, baggy pants, sweet crossbow... :drool: be still my heart.

Visual
06-20-2005, 06:34 AM
Some weirdos I've seen on this board have done worse. :ermm:

Tifa's kinda cool...from FFVII...so is Celes, from FFVI...

!CeMAn
06-21-2005, 01:06 AM
Yeah well... some weirdos are ALLOWED to get away with worse, for whatever reason. The rules here don't apply to select members, just the rest of us.

Samus was lookin pretty fine at the end of Super Metroid. if there ever was a reson to finish under 10 hours...

Kenny_C.002
06-21-2005, 04:38 AM
For me: Aerith Gainsborough.

I love that FF7 chick's coolness. Sure there's a whole bunch of vixens around, but generally speaking I prefer substance with the looks and body. ;)

Visual
06-23-2005, 04:48 AM
The finalists are up, everyone vote for TINA!!!

06-29-2005, 02:38 AM
Good News: the finals are on.

Bad News: Kasumi's gone already. :sad:

06-29-2005, 03:01 AM
TINA WINS!!! :razz: :biggrin: :happy: :smile: Everyone cheer! Hooray!

Visual
06-29-2005, 06:00 AM
TINA WINS!!! :razz: :biggrin: :happy: :smile: Everyone cheer! Hooray!

YES!!! Oh yeah, I am teh telepathiczz0rzz.

06-29-2005, 06:11 AM
I thought it would be either Kasumi or Tina. But Tina is a worthy Vixen. When even I see Tina the only thing that describes it is well :banana:

Visual
06-29-2005, 06:16 AM
I thought it would be either Kasumi or Tina. But Tina is a worthy Vixen. When even I see Tina the only thing that describes it is well :banana:

Or something along the lines of...

*boy-oy-oy-oy-oooooiiing*

06-29-2005, 06:28 PM
If only they were real.

Visual
06-29-2005, 11:08 PM
Even if they were real, it's not like anybody'd have a chance with them.

06-30-2005, 05:42 PM
There would always be hope.