Standard leadape.

Aerodactyl@choice band
adamant
6hp/252atk/252spd
Aqua tail
stone edge
fire fang
EQ
Since it gains aqua tail from platinum move tutor and you don’t have to worry about garchomp any more, I choose it over ice fang.

Bronzong@light clay
Relaxed
252hp/152atk/8def/96sp.def
Reflect
Light screen
Explosion
Gyro ball
Sets up screens and then explodes. Gyroball hits gengar hard

Milotic@leftovers
Bold
124hp/252def/132sp.atk
Hypnosis
Surf
Ice beam
Recover
Haze for status inducers.

Zapdos@lifeorb
6hp/252spd/252sp.atk
Timid
Metal sound
Hp ice
t-bolt
roost
I think everyone’s forgets that zapdos makes one heck of a late game sweeper. And with the screens up it’s going to be hard to take it down.

Lickilicky@leftovers
Impish
212hp/184atk/80def/32spd
Heal bell
Body slam
Explosion
Power whip
I love lickilicky with it’s massive explosion, but I don’t know if it’s bad to have two pokes with explosion. Heals team and swampert counter. Not sure with the evs help please!!

There it is, comments are appreciated :cool:

scubasteveE
11-10-2008, 06:55 PM
*bump* (I guess we can still bump:goofy:)

I guess this team is pretty good if no one has commented so kool:cool:

But still I don't mind other people's opinions so POST!!!:P

Dark Turtwig
11-10-2008, 07:38 PM
Infernape@focus sash
Naive
48atk/208sp.atk/252spd
close combat
Flamethrower
fake out
stealth rock
Flamethrower is a better option, because even with 85% accuracy, Fire Blast tends to miss a lot of the time. Flamethrower, you don't need to worry about that.
Standard leadape.

Aerodactyl@choice band
adamant
6hp/252atk/252spd
Aqua tail
stone edge
fire fang
EQ
This is probably fine as well.
Since it gains aqua tail from platinum move tutor and you donít have to worry about garchomp any more, I choose it over ice fang.

Bronzong@light clay
Relaxed
252hp/152atk/8def/96sp.def
Reflect
Light screen
Explosion
Gyro ball
Sets up screens and then explodes. Gyroball hits gengar hard
Good.

Milotic@leftovers
Bold
124hp/252def/132sp.atk
Hypnosis
Surf
Ice beam
Recover
Haze for status inducers.
Just FYI, Haze eliminates stat changes, like Dragon Dance or Swords Dance, not Status. Heal Bell does that. And you need some sort of status move. Hypnosis on Milotic works, kinda. Thunder Wave would be better, but Milotic can't learn T-wave.

Zapdos@lifeorb
6hp/252spd/252sp.atk
Timid
Metal sound
Hp ice
t-bolt
roost
I think everyoneís forgets that zapdos makes one heck of a late game sweeper. And with the screens up itís going to be hard to take it down.
Fine, this is standard Metal Sound set, and should work just fine for ya.

Lickilicky@leftovers
Impish Nature
212 HP / 184 Atk / 80 Def / 32 Spe
Heal bell
Body Slam
Explosion/ Wish
Power whip
This set is a bit difficult to put EV's on. Power Whip isn't usually on Lickylicky, but it does help for Swampert. It's very hard to keep Heal Bell and Wish, so you should probably choose one or the other, because Wish isn't the best recovery move, and if you want it to be a sole recovery move, you need protect, which will kill this set. Knock off is also a good move, seing as it can knock off opponent's Life Orbs, leftovers, or Choice Items. This EV spread is from Smogon, for the Knock off set, but it should be just as useful on this set.
I love lickilicky with itís massive explosion, but I donít know if itís bad to have two pokes with explosion. Heals team and swampert counter. Not sure with the evs help please!!

One thing about this team: You have no status inducers. You don't have any sleep inucing moves, or Thunder Wave support, which can be trouble with sweepers like Gengar, opposing Infernape, Weavile, etc. Body Slam from LL will occasionally Paralyze, but still. You need Hypnosis on either Bronzong or Milotic. Probably milotic, seeing as Bronzong is your screener.

There it is, comments are appreciated :cool:

Just to let you know, if nobody has posted, it does'nt mean your team is great. It means nobody wants to take the time to fix it. (Like Lickylicky.) Changes in black.

scubasteveE
11-10-2008, 08:05 PM
Just to let you know, if nobody has posted, it does'nt mean your team is great. It means nobody wants to take the time to fix it. (Like Lickylicky.) Changes in black.
I was being sarcastic:rolleyes:

I meant stats:oops:I'm not stupid:O

I like your suggestions, especially on lickilicky and milotic.

I just don't like hypnosis, because of it's acc. and the sleep cause. But yeah I see now why, and also I just realized that it will conflict with metal sound.

Makes changes, thanx.

Dark Turtwig
11-10-2008, 08:14 PM
I was being sarcastic:rolleyes:

I meant stats:oops:I'm not stupid:O

I like your suggestions, especially on lickilicky and milotic.

I just don't like hypnosis, because of it's acc. and the sleep cause. But yeah I see now why, and also I just realized that it will conflict with metal sound.

Makes changes, thanx.

Well, it's hard to tell over teh internetz. And if you think accuracy is a problem, then use Thunder Wave on something else. You could put it on Zapdos, or replace Milotic with something like Celebi, or Jirachi. The only Sleep Inducing move with 100% Accuracy is Spore, and only Breloom learns that.

scubasteveE
11-10-2008, 08:33 PM
Well, it's hard to tell over teh internetz. And if you think accuracy is a problem, then use Thunder Wave on something else. You could put it on Zapdos, or replace Milotic with something like Celebi, or Jirachi. The only Sleep Inducing move with 100% Accuracy is Spore, and only Breloom learns that.
True:P

Nah, I'll get over it. I just tried it out and it did pretty good. Thanx DT.

Dark Turtwig
11-10-2008, 08:39 PM
True:P

Nah, I'll get over it. I just tried it out and it did pretty good. Thanx DT.

No problem. Is this team for wi-fi or shoddy?

scubasteveE
11-10-2008, 08:46 PM
No problem. Is this team for wi-fi or shoddy?
Shoddy, my wifi connector is screwed up, I need to get a new one>.<

SaviorSephiroth
11-13-2008, 01:22 AM
Nice team Scuba, but I'll coment.

- Need a massive Special Wall. Bronzong don't care Infernape well and Milotic dies to Infernape's Grass Knot.

- Be careful with Stealth Rock. You have 2 important pokťmons with this weakness.

- I suggest a lot Mach Punch/Vaccum Wave in Nape, cause a lot of lead Azelf/Aerodactyl. You can Flamthrower/HP Ice him in the first turn and kill him with MP/VW in the second.

Overall: 8/10 for your team.

Gz mah friend.

~SS