PDA

View Full Version : Garfield Pixel Art. :P

Shuko
06-18-2005, 06:57 PM
Just a simple Garfield, doing one of the things he does best. :P

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/Shuko/garfield.png

Matt
06-18-2005, 08:09 PM
That's really good. You are amazing Shuko.

Umbreon Shadow
06-18-2005, 08:17 PM
that's funny. all your art is great!

Hoenn Mirror Girl
06-19-2005, 02:04 AM
Just a simple Garfield, doing one of the things he does best. :P

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y22/Shuko/garfield.png
*pulls anvil over Shuko's head*
You see this anvil? Let me have it or you'll end up like Plucky Duck

Shuko
06-19-2005, 05:13 AM
*pulls anvil over Shuko's head*
You see this anvil? Let me have it or you'll end up like Plucky Duck

*Grabs anvil out of HMG's hands and thwomps her with it (i.e. "letting her have it")*

Lol. What do you want it for? :P Were you going to use it in a graphic?

Btw, your name reminds me of a fic a friend of mine (or at least, a person I regard as a friend... -_-; She may or may not feel that way 'bout me) wrote on another forum. Have you ever read Nekomajo Asunya's "Hoenn Mirror World"?

Anyway, if you wanna use Garfy in a graphic, you're welcome to do so, but I want credit for 'im somewhere. :P I spent nearly two hours on that thing, lol. I didn't really mean to, but it was harder than I thought. I used to draw Garfield all the time when I was a kid; I was obsessed with the Lasagna-loving feline. :D But pixel art isn't the same as doodling on a notebook. Anyway, let me know how or what you plan to use my little guy for, ne?

Hoenn Mirror Girl
06-19-2005, 06:40 AM
Lol. What do you want it for? :P Were you going to use it in a graphic?
I wasn't thinking about it, but I might. I was going to keep on my hard drive and show it off in my LiveJournal until then.

Btw, your name reminds me of a fic a friend of mine (or at least, a person I regard as a friend... -_-; She may or may not feel that way 'bout me) wrote on another forum. Have you ever read Nekomajo Asunya's "Hoenn Mirror World"?
Of course I have read it. I wrote it. I'm Nekomajo Asunya.

Anyway, if you wanna use Garfy in a graphic, you're welcome to do so, but I want credit for 'im somewhere. :P I spent nearly two hours on that thing, lol. I didn't really mean to, but it was harder than I thought. I used to draw Garfield all the time when I was a kid; I was obsessed with the Lasagna-loving feline. :D But pixel art isn't the same as doodling on a notebook. Anyway, let me know how or what you plan to use my little guy for, ne?
I will when that time comes. :biggrin:

Matt
06-19-2005, 12:27 PM

Wow, you're friends and didn't even know it yet. This is really touching. I think I'm about to cry... ;_; ...don't mind me.

Shuko
06-19-2005, 03:38 PM

0_o... now that I get around to reading your sig, it makes perfect sense, lol! I feel so silly! :b

Thanks for all the lovely comments, guys! :D I'm glad everybody is in a good mood! :P