PDA

View Full Version : Move set A or move set B?

Lil Bro of Doom
11-09-2008, 12:34 AM
i'm having trouble deciding on which move set i want to use for my Froslass.

Move set A:
Shadow Ball
Water pulse
Ice Beam/Blizzard
wake up slap

Move set B:
Shadow Ball
Sing
Ice Beam/blizzard
wake up slap

in move set A the water pulse covers the Rock and Fire weakness, but would it be worth it? i mean one strong fire attack and she's dead unless water pulse does a 1 hit KO.

in move set B sing makes wake up slap double power, but would it just be easier to do a wake up slap and than another wake up slap instead of putting the person to sleep and then doubling the power?

and should i choose ice-beam or blizzard?

please help!!!

korklosh
11-09-2008, 12:40 AM
no point fot wake uup slap without sing so b daghh\

Lil Bro of Doom
11-09-2008, 12:44 AM
no point fot wake uup slap without sing so b daghh\

its 60 power and is the only thing to take down her weakness of dark pokemon. 60 power i think is at least acceptable and as i said i could just use two in a row instead of sing than one. Either way i get the same amount of power

staraptor999
11-09-2008, 04:34 AM
http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g121/pichincunca/froslass.png

252 evs sp atk, 252 evs spd
Timid
Ice beam
shadow ball
t-wave/ Destiny Bond
Water pulse/thunderbolt.
Has the exact same spd as gengar, UU, Very good sweeper. I suggest thunderbolt. No wak-up-slap, or sing.

Viva la Gofre
11-09-2008, 01:40 PM
Where's the "neither" option?

Froslass@Life Orb/Specs
Timid
252SpAtt/252Spd/6HP
Thunderbolt
Ice Beam
Shadow Ball
HP Fight

Water pulse doesnt help froslass at all, it's weak and reliant on hax to do anything at all. Wake-Up slap will d pitiful damage with no EV investment too. Fight/Ghosts covers everything in the game for at least neutral, and Boltbeam offer extra super-effective coverage. Use this in UU only, in OU it's just a crappy gengar wannabe.

SaixPuppy
11-13-2008, 06:15 PM
move set b.

Katana Master
11-13-2008, 07:34 PM
i'm having trouble deciding on which move set i want to use for my Froslass.

Move set A:
Shadow Ball
Water pulse
Ice Beam/Blizzard
wake up slap

Move set B:
Shadow Ball
Sing
Ice Beam/blizzard
wake up slapin move set A the water pulse covers the Rock and Fire weakness, but would it be worth it? i mean one strong fire attack and she's dead unless water pulse does a 1 hit KO.

in move set B sing makes wake up slap double power, but would it just be easier to do a wake up slap and than another wake up slap instead of putting the person to sleep and then doubling the power?

and should i choose ice-beam or blizzard?

please help!!!

Why have wake up slap if you cant put them to sleep so i would stick with B

Peace Buyer
11-23-2008, 08:06 PM
If your like me forget those get:
embargo
healblock
and any move for last moves

-Holland-
11-23-2008, 08:15 PM
Just a word of advice for the topic poster; Gofre's moveset is the most sensible one I've thus far seen in this topic. In UU, Froslass has quite some breakneck Speed, and she should use it to exploit her decent Special Attack stat to dish out all kinds of super effective hits. She has a really crappy Attack stat, so even with the increased power of Wake-Up Slap, it's likely that HP Fighting will do more damage in the long run anyway. Besides, with Sing's crappy accuracy, you'd best praise God that it even landed on the foe in the first place. That way, you should just leave them asleep and set up like crazy on them with something else (like Altaria or Absol, in UU).

atucker22
11-24-2008, 07:24 PM
Move set B. If the ability makes hail start automatically then use Blizzard if not use Ice Beam

Void
11-24-2008, 08:32 PM
For Ice Beam and Blizzard, you have 2 choices.

Have Hail support, Abomasnow lead would be the best, and go with Blizzard.
Just go with Ice Beam.