PDA

View Full Version : Magic the Gathering?

Rehallek
11-09-2008, 07:09 AM
So I saw there's a How to on playing Magic. Curious to see how many people on here play the game and what formats they are into. Whether it be Casual or some form of tournament play in Standard or Drafting.

I myself play the Legacy format and am currently playing TES. (if anyone plays legacy)
I draft now and then usually the night before a Legacy tournament.

So just curious to see the response.

Jet
11-09-2008, 08:49 AM
there only be a few magic players here arr

one serious player might be Kenny C

I used to play, but aye, I be quittin cuz' I'd be focusin' on 1 TCG arrr

I play casually matey, with decks varying from Stuffy Doll/red blaster, a Psionic Sliver OTK, from a Blue remove from play mill, I'm crazy yarr

/pirate

Near
11-09-2008, 07:49 PM
there only be a few magic players here arr

one serious player might be Kenny C

I used to play, but aye, I be quittin cuz' I'd be focusin' on 1 TCG arrr

I play casually matey, with decks varying from Stuffy Doll/red blaster, a Psionic Sliver OTK, from a Blue remove from play mill, I'm crazy yarr

/pirate

Kenny is awesome he made my deck like just... omg

It cost me quite a bit tho.

faceplant527
11-09-2008, 08:36 PM
omg this thread just reminded me of long lost hours and lost of money gone to waste lol. but i LOVED magic the gathering, sooo much fun !!!

Kenny_C.002
11-09-2008, 09:02 PM
Pretty much the only one here. XD

Legacy I run an old dredge-atog deck as my "serious" deck.
Standard I'm running RDW and Faeries.
I also play EDH formats and limited formats, though my drafts usually don't go too well (like usually 2-1).

Rehallek
11-10-2008, 12:24 AM
Pretty much the only one here. XD

Legacy I run an old dredge-atog deck as my "serious" deck.
Standard I'm running RDW and Faeries.
I also play EDH formats and limited formats, though my drafts usually don't go too well (like usually 2-1).

EDH. Nice. Who's your general? I've been considering putting a deck together. It's pretty popular with the legacy crowd I play with where it was a side event at the last tourney i played at.

Also speaking of dredge that was just about the only deck I enjoyed in standard. Right when Bridge from Below got printed. I got to play it like twice when it was legal in standard. Sooo fun. One of the few times I did well in standard too.

Kenny_C.002
11-10-2008, 12:44 AM
EDH. Nice. Who's your general? I've been considering putting a deck together. It's pretty popular with the legacy crowd I play with where it was a side event at the last tourney i played at.

Also speaking of dredge that was just about the only deck I enjoyed in standard. Right when Bridge from Below got printed. I got to play it like twice when it was legal in standard. Sooo fun. One of the few times I did well in standard too.
I have a couple of EDH decks, but my fav are Azami and Godo. Funny how both of them are from Kamigawa. XD

Dredge was a nice standard deck. It reminded me of Desire in the past. Desire...that was a good combo deck. :3

Jet
11-11-2008, 02:16 PM
nothing beats Stuffy Doll :D XD

as well as Psionic Sliver OTK :P

I play fer fuuuun @w@

Kenny_C.002
11-15-2008, 03:30 AM
nothing beats Stuffy Doll :D XD

as well as Psionic Sliver OTK :P

I play fer fuuuun @w@
Heh. It still dies to my persistent wrath deck. :3

Wrath. OH SNAPS ALL MY GUYS PERSIST. XD

Vincent_Valentine_4
11-15-2008, 06:42 AM
I just barely played Magic but it was interesting when I played it but meh my friends and I were more into Yugioh so we played that.